Chapter 69: You!

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

 

=Two Days Later= 

"Did you see his face? He was fuming!" Jiyeon laughed as she hooked her arms with Yoseob's. They just escaped from Jiyeon's manager to go on another date. Yoseob nodded and laughed too. It was exactly 12 midnight and they were wide awake. "Aren't you scared?" asked Yoseob. 

Jiyeon looked at him and gave him a confused look. "Scared of what?" 

"What if you suddenly get fired one day by your manager? You've been causing alot of trouble for him these days!" Yoseob nudged her. Jiyeon sighed and nodded. "I don't know if that would happened one day. I never thought about that," Jiyeon laughed a little. "But hey, my manager always gives a second chance, right?" Jiyeon continued.

Yoseob sighed and nodded. "Let's stop by that store!" Jiyeon said as she pointed to a bright store. Tugging on Yoseob's arm they walked inside the store. The cashier man stood up lazily and greeted us,"Welcome to The Big Store. We are opened 24 hours." 

The couple exchanged looks and made their way to the fridge at the back of the store. Jiyeon opened the fridge, letting cold air touch her skin. "What would you like?" asked Jiyeon. "Coke?" Yoseob answered simply. Jiyeon nodded and took out two cans of Coke. They walked towards the cashier, finding a sleeping cashier man. "What the..." Jiyeon mumbled. "Ahem!" she coughed loudly. The man shot up quickly, causing him to fall right out of his chair. Jiyeon lifted an eyebrow. She put the drinks down on the table. The man punched in some numbers and groaned. "2 bucks," The man said, one eye closed. Jiyeon was about to pay but Yoseob beat her. Smiling, Jiyeon took the two cans and walked out. 

"Thank you for shopping with us!" The man said before he slumped down lazily onto his chair. "Look who's getting fired tomorrow," Yoseob mumbled before walking out of the store. The bells on the door jingled as Yoseob pull open the door. Jiyeon stood there staring into space. Yoseob laughed a little. "Yah! Earth to Jiyeon?" Yoseob said cutely. Jiyeon snapped out of her day dream. "I was just admiring that dress," Jiyeon said as she pointed to a wedding dress inside a store [which was pitched dark inside].

"It's really pretty!" Yoseob admitted. "My future wedding dress, maybe?" Jiyeon mumbled. Yoseob looked at her and smiled. "Soon, darling!" Yoseob exclaimed. "Let's go!" Jiyeon said as she pulled Yoseob along the paths of New York.

 

=Back in the Hotel=

"If I get my hands on Park Jiyeon!" Mr. Kim, Jiyeon's manager yelled. Myungsoo was just listening to Mr. Kim while scrolling down his fan messages and replying to everyone of them. All he did was just nod at Mr. Kim's words. He was currently in his black leather jacket -even though it was pass midnight- looking fancy.

"That rotten little girl! Who was that guy any way? Myungsoo, do you know him?" Mr. Kim asked. Myungsoo shot his head up and quickly replied," No! I certainly do not!" Mr. Kim slid down the chair in despair. "If that girl returns back here, I'm going to punish her for not going out for-" Mr. Kim started to nag again but Myungsoo interrupted him by the loud slam of his laptop closing. "Mr. Kim, why are you making such a big fuss about this? Jiyeon is always like this, I think you should get used to this attitude of hers!" Myungsoo shouted. Mr. Kim jumped a bit. "Your voice!" Mr. Kim gasped. Myungsoo slumped back on the couch before opening his laptop. 

Myungsoo read through the fanmails again. Half of it were hate-mails and the other half were fan-mails. Myungsoo sighed and read through them.

Myungsoo's fanmails + Replies :-

   myungyeonlover321

•Myungsoo oppa! Have you received my gift I sent to you? The packaging was wrapped in pink paper with loads of stickers on it! Did you like it, oppa?

Reply: Oh! Yes, I received it! Thank you so much! I really likes the chocolates you gave me, too! Hope you come to our next concert or fan meeting! -Myungsoo

   JHANA

•Annyeong oppa! This is my first e-mail ever I'm sending to you so I'm really nervous! Oh, but I did send you and Jiyeon unnie gifts! I gave Jiyeon unnie a teddy bear and I gave you a drawing of you! 

Reply: Hello Hana! Don't be nervous, oppa and unnie are here [plus, we don't bite! Hahaha!]. Oh, I remember that gift! Your drawing is framed on my wall back in Korea! And, Jiyeon carries that bear every flight [she sleeps with it! Shhh! She'll kill me if I tell you!] -Myungsoo

   kimmylovesMY

•Hello Myungyeon! I love your songs so much and I'm hoping that one of you will notice this! I came to your first fan meeting last year, too! I was shaking when I handed you the album to sign! [I hope you don't remember me, since it was really embarrassing!] 

Reply: HeHeHe! Myungsoo noticed! Ah! I remember you! Hehehe. You were shuttering when you said your name. And your cheeks turned tomato-red when I hugged you! HeHeHe! I remember! -Myungsoo

 

After replying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter