Chapter 71: Mother!

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter71: Mother!

 

"Say, you guys haven't touched on the 'marriage' topic yet right?" Mrs. Park asked out of the blue.

 

The three other people in the room had their mouth opened into an 'O' shaped. Mr. Park cleared his throat and adjusted his tie,"Darling, aren't they too young to get..married?" Mrs. Park started to  laugh like a mad woman. "Young?" She repeated. "We married each other at the age of 18, my dear sweetie!" Mr. Kim rubbed his temples and took a step back. 

"So? What do you guys think?" Mrs. Park asked the couple. "Mum, are you sure you didn't eat anything wrong today? Are you feeling okay?" Jiyeon asked her mother as she put a hand on her mother's forehead to check her temperature. Mrs. Park laughed again. "How about you, Yoseob? Are you willing to be my son in-law?" she asked the young man. "Mother!" Jiyeon yelled. Mrs. Park flashed her a grin. 

"I'm going to have a bubble bath! ChangMi! Get the water ready! Oh, and put in my favorite lavender soap!" Mrs. Park yelled out to ChangMi before walking up the stairs. "Omma, you hate lavenders!" Jiyeon yelled. She grunted and sat down on the couch. "Appa, what's wrong with mum?" Jiyeon asked. "Nothing is wrong!" her father said quickly. Jiyeon shot him a look. "Fine. I'll tell you," Mr. Park sighed.

"You see, our buisness is getting bigger every single day, my lovely daugher. And, after that 'tragic' scence at your 'wedding' last year, the paparazzi has been digging for news. Until one day, a reporter stood up infront of our doorstep and asked about you. Your mother blurted out that she's married, to a man she has been dating for alot of years. The news has been spreaded, if you didn't know. And now, your omma needs to get you married before more news spread. Alot of reporters are wondering why wasn't there any 'wedding'. So now, you need to get married.." Mr. Park explained. 

Jiyeon's mouth hung open. "Please Jiyeon. For the sake of our buisness and our family.." Mr. Park said, almost a whisper. Jiyeon turned to Yoseob who was completely calm. "And you are sitting there emotionless while I'm here, completely shocked!" Jiyeon exclaimed. Yoseob laughed. "I'm cool with this," Yoseob said out loud. "Cool with what?" Mr. Park asked. "The marriage!" Yoseob said as he laughed a little.

"But aren't we too young?" Jiyeon asked.

Yoseob shrugged the question off. "The earlier the merrier!" Yoseob exclaimed making Mr. Park laugh. Jiyeon pushed him lightly. "So, what do you say Jiyeon? Hey, on the good side, you get to spend your entire life with me!" Yoseob said. Jiyeon looked at her father's worried face and gulped.

"What dates are availible?" Jiyeon sighed.

 

=Meanwhile in New York=

Myungsoo slammed the newspaper on the table and slumped back on the couch. He just finished reading that stupid article about the split of MyungYeon and his 'solo career'. He was getting sick of Mr. Kim and his stupid doings. Myungsoo took a sip of his coffee and closed his eyes. The sound of the door bell ringed his ears. "Come in," he groaned. Myungsoo heard the door close and footsteps walking towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter