Chapter 74: Close To The End

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>>5 YEARS LATER<<

 

16th August 2018 

Yang Yoseob walked down his car and into his work place. 

"Good Morning, Chairman," The manager of the place said as everybody bowed. Yoseob smiled. "How's the business?" He asked professionally. The manager looked at KiKwang, Yoseob's assistant. "It's good, Mr.Yang," KiKwang said. After 2 years of standing beside Yoseob and help run the business, KiKWang was still not used to calling his best friend 'Mr. Yang'. 

Yoseob tried his best not to laugh. 

The two friends walked to their office. KiKwang quickly pushed Yoseob into the room and closed the door behind him. "What's this about?" Yoseob snapped as he threw his briefcase aside. "I'm so tired.." KiKwang said, slidding his back down the door. "Stephanie.." He whined. "You just saw her like what, 10 minutes ago and you already miss her?" Yoseob scoffed and looked out the glass windows. KiKwang stood up and laughed. "Don't you miss your wife?" he asked and walked towards his desk. "Of course!" Yoseob yelled back at him. 

KiKwang was already sitting on his desk, texing Stephanie. Yoseob sighed. Being the owner of the biggest shopping mall in Seoul is really a hard thing to handle. It had been 2 years since Yoseob took over his father in-law's shopping mall while his wife, Park Jiyeon was traveling around the world, modeling. It was really hard for the newly-wed to communicate. Everytime Yoseob comes home late, he was hoping to see his wife, waiting patiently for him but no, he will only see a sticky note saying: 'I've travelled to ___'. 

Yoseob sighed and walked to his desk and saw a pile of letters on the desk. He sighed again and sat down. "KiKwang, can you get your to work and stop playing with your phone before I toss it out the window?" Yoseob yelled. KiKwang rolled his eyes before stuffing his phone into his pocket. "My fiancé is in Heavenly Spirit [A Café]," KiKwang said, giving puppy dog eyes. Yoseob rolled his eyes. "Oh, my Stephanie. I want to be with her every 24/7. I miss her so much. But, I know, that fat chairman over there won't let me go. OH MY STEPHANIE, I love her so much with all my heart. OH MY STEPH-" KiKwang said in a dramatic voice when he got cut off by Yoseob. "FINE! Go then," Yoseob yelled. KiKwang smiled and scattered out.

The 28 year-old was left alone in the big office by himself. He stuffed all the letters in his briefcase. "Aish! I will be bored if I stay here," Yoseob muttered. He pushed the doors open and left the office.

As he walked pass all staff, he did a quick smile before dashing off. When Yoseob was walking, something caught his eye. "Pfft. That pretty boy," Yoseob muttered as he faced the poster of Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo was now a successfull actor and a singer. He was having a concert in Japan today. "Japan..? Isn't that where Jiyeon is now?" Yoseob asked himself. His eyes widened,"If he touches my Jiyeon.." 

Yoseob sighed and walked towards the main entrance. He was known as 'The Most Handsome Boss' in Seoul. Well, that's what his friends call him. As he walked out of the building, Yoseob was greeted by a high-pitched yell of his name. "YOSEOB!!" A voice yelled. Yoseob turned and saw his lovely wife, Park Jiyeon. Jiyeon ran to him and gave him a huge bear hug. Yosoeb kissed her forehead as they backed away.

"You didn't tell me thay you're coming back to Seoul today or I would've picked you up from the airport!" Yoseob smiled. Jiyeon smiled. "Lets go eat! I'm hungry~" Jiyeon said, pouting. Yoseob smiled and nodded. They got onto Yoseob's car and they drove off.

 

As they reached the small restaurant, they were greeted with numerous hello's. 

Since they were the 'hot-topic' in different ways, obviously everyone would know them. They sat down opposite each other and sighed at the same time. They l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter