Chapter 67: There you are!

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The 8 friends [Jiyeon, Hyomin, Stephanie, LiNah, Yoseob, KiKwang, Minwoo & Rae In]  were walking on the night streets of New York, laughing and talking. Yoseob slung his arm around Jiyeon and kissed her cheek. Jiyeon smiled and pushed him playfully. 

"Gah! After a year, this feeling of mine hanging out with you guys again has returned!" Jiyeon shouted. They laughed. Jiyeon stretched her arms and put an arm on Yoseob's hip. "Where do you want to go next?" Jiyeon asked out of the blue.

All of them shrugged. Rae In leaned her head on Minwoo's shoulder. Suddenly, Minwoo's eyes widened. "Ah!" Minwoo yelled. Everyone turned their heads to look at him. Minwoo smiled. "Let's go clubbing!" He said in a sneaky tone. 

"Yah! You're too young!" Jiyeon said, giving him a glare. "Please~ I'm 17 already!" Minwoo said, pouting. Jiyeon sighed. "One more year, okay? One more year," Jiyeon said. Minwoo pouted and rested his chin on Rae In's shoulder.

"Let's go bowling?" Yoseob suggested. Hyomin shook her head. "Do you think it's still open at this time?" She said. "It should be closed by now. It's midnight already. Hardly any shops are open!" Stephanie said. Jiyeon and Yoseob nodded.

"Minwoo and Rae In should have some time alone and maybe we 6 people will go to the club?" KiKwang suggested. Minwoo pouted. "Fine. We'll meet you at the hotel tomorrow or something!" Minwoo said and dragged Rae In away. 

"Let's party!" Hyomin and Stephanie said at the same time. They cheered. "There's a club that I know and I've been there a lot of times! Let's go there!" Jiyeon yelled as she lead the way.

 

Minwoo's POV:

"Pfft! How dare they left us here alone!" I puffed as I kicked a rock on the concrete ground. Rae In stopped her tracks and crossed her arms. "Oppa! Are you saying that you don't want to spend time with me?" Rae In yelled. 

I gasped as I realised what I just said. "No! No! Sweetie! I don't mean that!" I said as I walked towards her and pinched her cheeks. Rae In giggled and slapped my hands away. I gave her an ear-to-ear grin. 

Lifting Rae In up, I swung her around. "Yah! Put me down!" she yelled. I laughed and put her down. "I love you," I mumbled. Rae In gave me a confused look. "Huh? I didn't hear you."

"I love you," I said in a louder tone. Rae In smiled. "I didn't hear you!" she teased. "I LOVE YOU RAE IN, MY HONEY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. A fat woman opened her window, with a facial mask on her face. "Who was that!" The lady yelled. Rae In and I held hands and walked away like nothing happened. 

We then reached a dark and creepy alley. "When I'm with you, I don't feel scared or sad anymore," Rae In whispered. I smiled and hugged her.

 

"Me too."

 

Jiyeon's POV:

Pushing open the heavy doors of the club, we entered and flashed our ID cards at the machine. "Fancy!" Yoseob exclaimed. I nudged him, signalling him to shut up. After walking down a few long corridors, we reached a VIP room. 

Flashing my personal VIP card to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter