Sickness

To Covet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's POV

"Yo!" Minho called me from down the hall and stalked towards me.

"What's up Minho, didn't get to see you at the fashion show, how was the championship game last night?" I asked and Minho groaned.

"Don't even remind me about it. We played so badly last night." He said and I looked at him with concern, he had a weird constipated look on his face.

"That's too bad bro." I said, trying to be consolling and Minho burst out into laughter, so it wasn't constipation but laughter.

"Just kidding, we pumelled them last night. Sayonara Titans." He gets out between laughs and I break out into a grin.

"Dude! Congrats!" I say fist bumping him.

"I still got back before it was my time to go onstage too." He said.

"Oh? What did Victoria make you wear?" I asked.

"More like what she didn't make me wear." He grumbled and I laughed.

"I saw your and Mi Cha's duet." He said and I nodded once, my face hardening.

"Wanna introduce me to her sister? She looked pretty hot last night. I've never even noticed her until now. She looks pretty flexible dancing on stage with our little Taeminnie." He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me like this (http://asparkofmoonlight.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/minho-gif.gif).

"." I muttered and Minho elbowed me. 

"Gee, who stuck the pole up your ?" He muttered. "See you at lunch." he said and I went to class rolling my eyes. The real reason I bristled when he talked about Mi Cha? By the end of the day today, I will have broken someone's heart. I am lucky to have Mi Cha, I mean who wouldn't be? She's a great girl, but she just isn't Mi Kyong. I just don't feel that spark. The one thing I can't stand is seeing my friends get hurt and knowing that I'm the one who's going to be doing the hurting disgusts me.

"Jonghyun-sshi." The teacher calls my name. Crap, which chapter are we on again? I see Taemin mouthing something to me, Potato Family?

"Err, potato family." I say and the class bursts out into laughter, Taemin facepalms himself but can't supress the giggles threatening to escape. 

"Anyone want to help him?" The teacher asks and Taemin raises his hand.

"The Irish Potato Famine." he answers good naturedly.

"Excellent Taemin, Jonghyun-sshi, try to pay attention arasso?" The teacher chastizes.

"Ne, mianhaminida." I say.

"Now tonight's homework, read from pages 256-317 and do questions 1-27, 31-87 and 89-110." The teacher says and the class groans, writing it down as they pack up their books. The bell rings and class is dismissed.

"Hyung!" Taemin calls me as I head towards my locker. "Wait up!" I slow down to let him catch up.

"Hey Taemin." I say.

"What were you thinking about it class today?" He asks curiously as I dial the combination to my locker.

"Mi Cha." I answer curtly and pull on the lock. It doesn't open. I try the combiniation again.

"What about her?" He asks confused.

"I think I'm going to break up with her today." I say and pull on my lock again, it opens with a click.

"Why?" Taemin asks, genuinely suprised and confused. "You guys are great for each other!"

"I guess." I mumble and Taemin opens his locker. "I don't know, I just don't feel a spark with her." 

"Hyung! You've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter