Realization

To Covet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

At the fashion meeting, there I was sitting next to the girl who was seriously starting to mess me up. Who is she and why did she seem so familiar? I studied her face trying to figure it out, she notices me staring and blushes. From across the room, I can see Key arguing with a short girl dressed in tomboyish clothing.

“Park Mi Kyong-sshi.” The model coordinator calls and Mi Kyong goes in. I sit and almost doze off when I hear my name being called.

“Kim Jonghyun-sshi.” The model coordinator calls and I walk to the room at the front just as Mi Kyong comes out. Our hands brush for a split second and a tingle travels up my spine. I open my eyes wide in shock. Is it really her? No it can’t be. I stand silently mulling over what just happened as the model coordinator fills the room with her talking while taking my measurements. After she’s done, I walk out and Wooyoung tells me that the SMBC results are up. I walk over to the business office and see Mi Kyong jumping up and down happily. She’s holding a Manila envelope with the official SMBC seal on it. I’m guessing she got in. I walk over and she knocks right into me, knocking me down.

“Oh! Mianhe!” She apologizes and pulls out a yellow band aid with blue stars on it and my eyes widen. She puts it on my hand and kisses it better. Then realizing what she had done runs away as fast as possible. I shook my head, trying to clear it. No, she must have le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter