Chemistry

To Covet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Kyong’s POV

Yup, so here I was, sitting at the Fashion Show informational meeting, sitting next to the guy I couldn’t have, and who did I have to thank for this? My wonderful friends, whom decided since they were both participating in the fashion show that they would sign me up too, with or without my consent. I sighed and turned around to find Jonghyun studying my face, I blushed and looked away quickly. I looked over to the other side of the room where Taeyeon was sitting and she gave me a concerned look. The models and designers were on opposite sides of the room.

“Park Mi Kyong-sshi.” The model coordinator called my name and called me to the front to take in my measurements.

“My god, you are so skinny.” The model coordinator said and I blushed. I had a hard enough time trying to find clothes at stores, heck I still fit into children’s stores! There wasn’t any need to point it out.

“Hmm, you have a very nice figure.” The model coordinator said approvingly and I turned even redder.

“Erm... thanks?” I said, embarrassed and walked out as quickly as possible. Jonghyun walked into the room at the front and as we passed, our hands brushed for the tiniest second. I felt a tingle run up my hand and down through my spine. I looked at him curiously to see if he felt it too but his back was turned to me. I decided it must have just been static shock or something. After all, we were surrounded by carpets and fabrics, and like a million other insulators. I reasoned with myself. I walked over to Taeyeon and she was arguing with a guy named Key, one of Jonghyun’s friends. I think he was actually Jonghyun’s best friend actually. They seemed to be arguing about clothes.

“No, that dress is too short. It doesn’t have to be short to look y you know.” Taeyeon says.

“Yeah, but showing off a little leg can’t hurt.” Key says.

“So you want all our models to look like s?” Taeyeon argues.

“I never said that! All of the clothes I have sketched so far have been fingertip length you know.” Key says.

“Besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter