Accomplishment

To Covet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Kyong’s POV

As the days wore on, I spent most of my time getting ready for the fashion show, while trying to study for the upcoming SMBC written multiple choice exam. I spent nearly all my time doing those practice exams.

“Which of the following is an example of an invasion of privacy tort?” Taecyeon asks me, helping me study. He reads the following answers and I think about it for about a split second.

“D, right?” I answer and Taecyeon nods. Taecyeon is my best guy friend, unlike all the other guys who have tried to befriend me, his ulterior motive was not to get my twin sister’s phone number, or ask her out. We met at an enrichment class in Grade 8; we were in the same class. I got to know him and realized we had a lot in common; we even did our summative project together. After Grade 8, we ended up at the same high school, ever since; Taecyeon has been looking out for me. Besides being an amazing speaker and debater, he is also part of a dance group called 2PM.

“Great, so you’ve answered 99% of them correct in less than 60 minutes. That’s your best so far!” Taecyeon congratulates me and I smile back.

“Well, you do have quite an amazing study buddy.” Taecyeon boasts.

“Whatever you say, I can’t hear you over your overly large ego.” I tease back and he feigns hurt before letting it drop.

“I have dance practice, I’ll see you later okay?” Taecyeon says, standing up and stretching. I nod and he picks up his bag and leaves. I check my phone for the time, almost quarter to seven. I have dance lessons of my own, not that I’m looking forward to them.

“Oh! Hey Mi Kyong!” Taemin greets me.

“Hi Taemin.” I reply and he hands me my notebook.

“Thanks for those notes on chemistry; it’s hard to balance dance and school.” He says and grins; I can’t help but grin back.

“No problem, I’m sure you would’ve aced the test anyways.” I say.

“So, are you ready to learn the choreography for the fashion show?” Taemin as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter