Secret Relationship…

1% Possibility

 

Yoona’s House

 

Seo: Unni can we talk?

Yoona: Why Seo?

Seo: Are you really gonna do it?

Yoona: Seo, we already done with this right?

Seo: Unnie.. But why?... You said your falling inlove with Daesung?

Yoona: I just said that.. I need to make myself believed that im really inlove with him..

Seo: Your making yourself believed?.. or You are really inlove with Him.. You just don’t want to admit it..

Yoona: Of course not!!!… Why are you showing concern to him?

Seo: Because I know he is a nice person and doesn’t deserve any of this crap.

Yoona: You don’t know him… (Looked away)

Seo: Yeah.. I don’t know him.. but you do.. and I know, that deep in your heart that I’m right..

Yoona: Stop it Seo!

Seo: Unnie Why are you doing this?

Yoona: Because I need too okay?.. (Yoona raise her voice)

Seo: Because you want to be Star in your group?

Yoona: You belong to the group too Seo, so stop acting your innocent here.

Seo: Yeah.. im part of the group but im not the one who’s doing stupid things with innocent man..

Yoona: Im done with this.. Im leaving.. (Seo hold her sister hand)

Seo: Unnie… you have to think this over… before you regret it in the future…

 

Soshibang University

 

Tae: Hey.. hey.. Hey… (Jumping)

Soo: Why so Happy Taetae?

Tae: Because I passed math exam

Dae: So?

Tae: That’s rare Dae.. I always failed math exams but now.. I pass… hahahahaha!!!

Yuri: So happy for you honey..

Tae: Thank you Honey… You’re proud of me? (Yuri nodded and give Tae a peck on his lips.. and Tae keeps on jumping around Yuri..)

Soo: O men… Dae, please accompany tae in the school clinic.,…

Dae: Why?

Soo: He Need to be check up… He is crazy…

Tae: Your just Jealous… Because I passed!

Soo: All of us passed!!

 Yuri: Come on Soo.. Tae is just happy because he passed.. (Holds Tae face and smiles)

Soo: Wow.. Dae please bring yuri with you too.. she is blind because of her love…

Tae: You know what Soo… I think I know what you need…

Dae and Yuri: What?...

Tae: A boyfriend!!! if I were you.. Find yourself a boyfriend!!!

Soo: Ah Shut Up Taeyang!!!

Dae: Stop it guys.. Lets go.. Im hungry..

Soo: Oh.. I cant join you today… I need to do something..

Dae: Okay… take care…

Soo: Yes Sir!!!

 

SOOTOP

 

Seunghyun: Soo!!!

Soo: Hey don’t shout… some might hear you.. are you….. (Soo was cut off with a kiss).. hmmm…

Seunghyun: I miss you.. ( Tried to kiss Soo again but she moved her head back)

Soo: Wait a minute.. Stop it… we can’t kiss here… someone might see us..

Seunghyun: But I miss you… (Pout)

Soo: Listen Seunghyun, we need to be careful.. You’re the one who said that we need to make this relationship a secret right?

Seunghyun: yeah but I miss you.. (Lean in again.. this time Soo cannot do anything and she just give in with his Secret Boyfriend wish)

 

“They kiss passionately.. every second the kiss becomes more deeper.. They just ended the kiss when they realized they need air”

 

Soo: You miss me that much? Its like you did not kiss me for a year…

Seunghyun:Yes!! Im Miss You so much!!! (Shout again)

Soo: Shhhh.. Why can’t you keep your voice down.. (sigh…)

Seunghyun: Hey.. look what I have for you…

 

“Seunghyun made a lunch box for Soo”

 

Soo: You made this for me? (Surprise)

Seunghyun: Yeah.. You don’t like it?..

Soo: Ofcourse I do.. (Touch senghyun face)

 

“Since the incident, SooTop secretly seeing each other, Seunghyun keep his guard down whenever his with Soo. He becomes very different from what the whole campus figures him. Everyone thinks that he is tough, fearless and cold but with Soo.. he is the opposite. He is always childish (Like Taeyang nd Daesung to Yoona and Yuri), He is so warm and sweet… he let Soo knows his weaknesses.”

 

Seunghyun: How was it?

Soo: Delicious… You’re a Good Cook..

Seunghyun: That’s what I want.. to be a good chef..

Soo: So be it.. be a Good Chef (Smiles)

Seunghyun: I can’t, They want me to be a professional basketball player. I am the Great MVP right?. (Sad)

Soo: Seunghyun.. just follow your heart..

Seunghyun: I can’t.. they will be disappointed in me..

Soo: Okay.. lets solve this thing.. Whenever your with me.. you can practice and cook anything.. I will be your loyal customer..

Seunghyun: Really?!! (His eyes becomes brighter)

Soo: Yeah.. as long it is FREE… (Smile)

Seunghyun: Of course Baby..

Soo: Cool.. I think I can save lots of money now…

Seunghyun: baby can I ask you something (Becomes serious.)

Soo: Huh? (Look at Seunghyun)

Seunghyun: Do you….

Soo: Do i?.....

Seunghyun: Do you…..

Soo: Please don’t repeat Do you again.. just continue…

Seunghyun: DOYOUHAVEFEELINGSFORDAESUNG? (he said it as fast as he could)

Soo: What?!!!

Seunghyun: Nothing, just forget it.. (He tried to get up but soo prevent him from standing)

Soo: Baby.. are you jealous of Daesung?

Seunghyun: What jealous?

Soo: Yeah are you jealous?.. (Lauging)

Seunghyun: Why are you laughing?.. What if im jealous? I don’t have the right to be jealous? (He is irritated right now)

Soo: Hey Baby..Calm down.. I did not say that.. (Soo is tryng to make seunghyun face her.. because right now his back facing Soo)

Seunghyun: Fine I won’t bring up this topic again…

Soo: Baby.. Im just happy knowing that you are jealous, because it means you really feels something for me..(Finally made seunghyun face her)

Seunghyun: Do you still have doubt about my feelings for you? I already show you who I really am. I even show you my weaknesses.. I tell you all my secrets.. it still not enough?

Soo: No baby.. its not like that… please don’t get mad… (Cup Seunghyun face and kisses him all over his face)

Senghyun: So you and Dae…….

Soo: ARE JUST FRIENDS.. Actually he is like a Brother… I love him so much…

Seunghyun: WHAT?!!

Soo: Don’t shout… I love him like a brother only and that’s all… Now please stop it.. You want keep this conversation or you wanna make out with me? (Obviously.. Seunghyun chooses to make out with Soo)

 

 

 

“Ths chapter is mostly SOOTOP.. I just want to make a moment for them.. I love this pair too.. next to DaeYoon of course.. I know they are also rare, because they don’t even had any interaction I think.. but I think they look good.. Soo is Tall ang Beautiful and TOP is is the tallest among BB and he is obviously goodlooking man.”

 

Please share what you think... Comment Please... Thanks a lot..:)