DaeYoon Moment… (Fake or TRUE!!!)

1% Possibility

 

Yoona’s House

 

 

Kring… Kring.. Kring….

 

Yoona: Hello?

Jessica: Hi Yoona..

Yoona: Oh Hello Jess.. Whats up?

Jessica: Yeah.. Just want to say.. goodluck to your date today.. make him head over hills in love with you okay?..

Yoona: Ok…

 

“Doorbell”

 

“Yoona open the door”

 

Dae: Hey Sweetie.. are you okay? why did you ask me to come here? Are you sick?..(look concerned)

Yoona: Relax sweetie.. im okay… I just don’t want to go out…

Dae: Ah… okay… then take a rest.. I’ll go now.. (turn around)

Yoona: Sweetie… where are you going? (Holds Dae hand)

Dae: You don’t want to go out right?

Yoona: But I want to see you… (shows aigoo)

Dae: Huh…

Yoona: lets just stay here..

Dae: You and me.. in your house ALONE?!!!

Yoona: Yeah… why? (Innocent look)

Dae: Nothing… (Dae is a hesitating to go inside because he doesn’t know if he can control himself if they became closer and be intimate to each other.)

 

Inside the House

 

“Daesung really try to be cool with the situation but his hormones don’t allow him. Everytime he sees Yoona.. he feels something that he can’t explain. Who would not? Yoona  is just wearing a white short with white sando.”

 

Yoona: Are you okay? (Notice that Daesung is not comfortable)

Dae: Yeah… (Look at the Television)

Yoona: Okay.. (Yoona sat besides Dae and she comes closer to Dae but He moved away.. that made Yoona look at Him)

Dae: You know what.. Im not really Okay…

 Yoona: Huh? Why Swetie? What’s wrong?

Dae: Yoona… If you came closer like that again I don’t think I can control myself… I might kiss and hug you…

Yoona: Huh? Then kiss me.. (Try to kiss him but again he moved away..)

Dae: Yoon,… if I kiss you i may not STOP!!!

Yoona: What?...

Dae: I don’t want you to think that im taking advantage of you.. we are alone here… and you know that I love you so much. But im a guy Yoona… I have my needs.. and if you keep comes closer with that little cloths covering your body.. I may lose it.. so please… (Daesung talks so fast and looks so nervious. Yoona just stared at her cute Boyfriend with a smile)

Yoona: Your Cute Sweetie.. (looking at her Boyfriend)

Dae: What?!

Yoona: Come here.. (She wrapped her hands around Daesung neck and Kiss him)

Dae: Hmmmm.. (Dae push Yoona a little)

Yoona: Sweetie..

Dae: lets just watch again..( look at the television again)

Yoona: Okay (she followed him but a little disappointed because she cant hug him.. he keeps his distance with her and suddenly)

Dae: Sweetie?..

Yoona: What?.. (Annoyed)

Dae: Are you mad at me?

Yoona: Yeah!!!

Dae: Huh?!! Why? I did not do anything… I kept my distance.. I never disrespected you… what did I do?!!!

Yoona: That’s what makes me mad!!!

Dae: What?! Do you want me to disrespect you?!!! (Shock!!)

Yoona: NO!!! I want to spend some time with my boyfriend! I want to kiss you and hug you.. and show that I miss you.. but you kept your distance.. Hug and kiss will not get me pregnant Dae!!!

Dae: Huh?!!

Yoona: Ah.. forget it!!! (Yoona attempt to stand but Daesung hands are fast.. he pulls Yoona that makes her sit on his lap.)

Dae: Im sorry… (Looking straight to Yoona eyes)

Yoona: Sweetie.. showing your Love to me does not mean that you disrespect me. You can kiss and hug me if you want to.. You always do that infront of Soo,Tae and Yuri… right?..

Dae: I know.. im just worried that I cant control myself and ended up disrespecting you. (Put his head to the crook of Yoona neck makes Yoona automatically wrap her hands around Daesung)

Yoona: This is more nice right?..

Dae: Can I kiss you now?.. I promise not to overdo it… (Yoona chucked at her Boyfriend Cuteness)

 

“ Yoona leaned in and their lips meet… Dae try to make the kiss gentle but he lost it.. and it seems that Yoona is feeling the same way too. Dae hands is traveling all over Yoona’s Body and Yoona’s hand is now at Daesung chest. Dae pull on the kiss first, he smiled at Yoona and guide Yoona’s head to rest on his chest and said.”

 

Dae: Sleep for a while. Okay sweetie? (Dae respected Yoona. He knows that Yoona is not ready”)

Yoona: “Why are you so nice?.. can you do or say something stupid so that I will have a reason to hurt you?.. Why do I feel this whenever im around you?.. Why does my heart hurts whenever I think the time that you will hate me?.. Why do tears just fall whenever I tink that you will leave me soon?… Is Seo right?.. no it cant be.. I love Taec and only Taec.. Im just playing with Dae.. and that’s it.. don’t be be confuse Yoona… Your just playing him.. remember that…!”

Dae: Hey Sweetie, are you crying?.. whats wrong? (Worried)

Yoona: Nothing… im just really happy that your with me right now. (Still cries)

Dae: Don’t cry anymore… I will always be here for you no matter what okay?

Yoona: What if I do something wrong Sweetie.. will you forgive me?

Dae: I will always forgive you.. (Smiles)

 

“Yoona knows that Dae will not able to forgive her after he will know about the plan. She knows that it will be the end of them after they will reveal it. And her heart is really hurt right now and she doesn’t know why. She never felt this with Taec. She never felt this even she sees Taec flirting with other girls infront of her. But with Dae… Just Thinking about Him Hating Her or Leaving her.. her heart hurt so much. She doesn’t understand it but she really doesn’t like what she is feeling right now.”

 

Dae: Okay… I will cook something for you.. to make you feel better okay?

Yoona: No,.. I just want to stay like this… just hug me Sweetie please… (Daesung hugs Yoona)…

Dae: Feel better sweetie?

Yoona: tighter Sweetie.. Hug me tighter… (Yoona lean in more towards daesung..making her to kiss dae’s neck while Dae hugs her tighter.)

 

Dae: Time for me to go Sweetie… its getting late…

Yoona: Stay here with me.. (Whisper to Dae..)

Dae: But…

Yoona: Please just hug me until tomorrow Sweetie.. Please…

Dae: Okay…

 

“Dae stayed on Yoona house… and when he noticed that Yoona is in deep sleep he carried her and put her in her bed. He also lay beside her. He hugs her until he fell asleep too.”

 

 

*****

@pranathi- Thanks.. :)

@BlackJackSone and Alyeezy - Request Granted.. Heres is the update.. kekeke.. Hope you like it.

@HottestVIPSone- Yoona is not totally a bad girl.. but jessica is.. hehehe..  Even i hate it Dae need to know it.. But dont worry the outcast will be there for him.. Specially SOO..

@wanXers-Thank You Very Much.. SooTop are rare pairing.. I love rare pairings.. hehehehe..

@VIP4Yoona-Lets see what will happen to Them.. I will try to grant your Jisica Request... 

 

"Thank You to sweetdelight for the poster and Background: I Love them,, Thank You!!!"

 

Please comment and subscribe.. :)