Chapter 48: DaeMom and Daesung..

1% Possibility

 

 

“Its new years eve later but Yoona and Kyungsan are still missing or hiding from Daesung. He already hired every well known investigators but they could not find them.. Daesung looks so desperate.. its looks like he doent take a bath for a week… he cries every time he sees Yoona and kyungsan Pictures. The O’s cannot do anything.. he doesn’t even listen to them. DaeMom only observing what is going on.. it pains her whenever she sees him crying but maybe this will teach him a lesson and a good way to realize what is really important.”

 

Daesung Room

 

DM: Son! What kind of room is this? (It looks like it was rub)

D: Mom, please not now.. im begging you.. I just want to be alone.. (He said it in a cold tone)

DM: Dae..

D: Mom Please!! (He shouted already because he is irritated)

DM: Are you shouting at me Kang Daesung?! (She shouted in return that makes Daesung keep quiet, even he is irritated he never want to disrespect his Mom)

D: Im sorry.. just please.. let me be alone.. (Tears fall from his eyes)

DM: Son.. (She move closer and caress her son’s hair) Do you know now what kind of pain Yoona felt?.. that how she felt when she let you go.. or maybe worst because she also felt guilty. (She look into his eyes) Son, yoona loved you, still love you today and will love you tomorrow.

D: Mom...

 

“DaeMom told every details to Daesung about Yoona. She told him how Yoona had difficulty on carrying Kyungsan. How’s their life after Kyungsan birth. She never skips on anything.”

 

D: How did you know all about this things Mom?

DM: Do you think, I will just sit while you were hurt like that? NO WAY SON! In the beginning I asked my Brother in law, your uncle to investigate Yoona and found out that her parents are having trouble financially. Jessica and her friends ask Yoona to do it to keep her and sister seohyun to school. Since that day, I already understand her. She doesn’t want to do it.. she just need to Son..

D: She should have told me!

DM: Idiot! Don’t you remember?! You never let her explain! You’re always stubborn when it comes to her!

D: But.. atleast she told me about Kyungsan!

DM: She tried… but you went to states and started the O Company. She doesn’t want you to think that she is after your money. So she keeps quiet about it.

D: Mom… (She hugs her son)

DM: I know son.. I know how Idiot you are.. its okay.. (Daesung look at his mom with a pout then while Daemom is smiling at him)

D: You don’t have to say im an idiot.. (pout)

DM: Mommy don’t want to lie baby.. (still teasing him.. she is enjoying how his son looks right now. He miss these side of Daesung. The childish side of him)

D: MOM! (whine)

DM: Okay.. okay.. now let me tell you something..

D: What? ( He look at her like a child)

DM: Yoona is in the Airport with Donghae.. their leaving at 12:45pm and….

D: What?!!! (He did not listen to her mom next word anymore and he rush outside)

 

Tae: Hey Bro.. where are you going?

Dae: Lets Go!!!

 

“Daesung grab his collar and drag him outside with him when they saw Sooyoung car stop infront of them just want to say Hi but Daesung immediately push taeyang and himself inside the car.”

 

S: Hey whats Happening!

D: Don’t Ask! Just Drive! NOW! ( With that Soo started the engine and drive)

S: WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL ME WHERE ARE WE GOING?!!

T: YEAH, WHERE ARE WE GOING?!

D: To the airport, we need to stop Yoona. (He started to tear up again)

T: Soo, drive faster!

S: That’s what im doing you idiot!

D: She cant leave me and be with him.. Tae.. I need her.. She cant leave me again.. (Cries)

T: Dae.. calm down.. we will get there in time okay?

S: What time is their flight?

D: 12:45Pm

S: What?!!! Its 11:00am already!!! And it’s Traffic!

T: They will be check in an hour before their flight.

D: We need to stop them.. (cries)

S: Okay.. okay!!!

 

“Soo remembered a shortcut way to the airport and thankfully they got in the airport in time. They look at the airport and there!”

 

Daesung: YOONA!!!

Yoona: DAESUNG?! 



-----

I want to thank the new subscribers!.. Your all Jjang!..:)

I want to ask for 5 comments before i add the next few Chapters of this FF. :)

 

Thanks! 

BTW: I See SNSD and Bigbang in 
22nd Seoul Music Awards 2013!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZxcPww-lFsQ