Sleep Talking

1% Possibility

 

In the Car

 

Yoona: Sir where are we going?

Dae: How dare you to ask me that? All you need to do is follow Yoona. I did not invest on your company to explain and tell you everything about what am I going to do. You just need to follow!

Yoona: yes Sir.

Dae: Were here.

 

“ Yoona was shock when she saw the place. It’s a Club! A first class Club. Why are they here?! This is not work related anymore!”

 

---

Yoona: Wait..

Dae: Lets go in now.

 

“Yoona did not say anything after that. They went inside the club. It looks really classy. The girls are all beautiful. Suddenly a girl came..”

 

Uee: Sweetie… I Miss you.. (She hugs Dae and Gave him a kiss on the cheek)

Dae: Miss you too Sweetie.. (Dae Smiles)

 

“WTF! Why are they calling each other Sweetie?! Dae you can’t call her Sweetie!!!-Yoona Thought”

 

Dae: Hows my Beautiful Princess?

 

“Princess?! She doesn’t look like a Princess.. and come on Dae.. im more Beautiful than her! Wait what am I thinking.. Dae is not mine anymore so he can do anything he wants.. I just wish he did not call her Sweetie or Princess.. -Yoona Thought”

 

Uee: Who is she Sweetie?

Dae: Not important Sweetie.. (Dae Caress Uee Cheecks and gave a peck on it)

 

“Not Important?! And Don’t Kiss her!!! I wish im her…- Yoona thought”

 

Dae: Come on lets sit.

 

“Dae and Uee sat together, while Yoona sat across the two. She can see how clingy this girl to Dae. She is literally all over Dae and he just let her do all of this infornt of Yoona who is now hurting seeing Dae with Uee”

 

Uee: Sweetie, you love me?

 

“Dae just smile and kiss Uee on the lips which made Yoona drop her glass of water because of the kiss”

Uee: What the?! Whats wrong with you?..

 

“Yoona cant handle this, she needs to go somewhere or else Dae will see her crying.”

 

Yoona: Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom. (w/out Dae’s approval she run to the restroom and cry. She stayed there for a while before she walk out of the restroom and decided to just leave without Dae’s permission but as soon as she walk out the door…”

 

Dae: where do you think you’re Going? (Yoona was surprise to Dae is standing and leaning in the wall)

Yoona: Im going to go back on our table Sir.. (Yoona lied, but the truth she tried to escape)

Dae: LIAR! You’re heading to front door! Your leaving your boss won’t you Yoona?

Yoona: Sir… I need to go home.. (Yoona pleaded)

Dae: Fine.. go home.. goodbye Yoona.. and please say goodbye to your company too.. (smirks)

Yoona: Please don’t..

Dae: then go back there. And wait for me until im done!

 

“Yoona went back to their table and ignore all the things that Dae and Uee do. But sometimes she cant help but to look at them. They are kissing and hugging infront of her. It breaks her heart. She really wants to shout right now.”

 

“After a while, Dae becomes drank! He can’t even stand on his own. Uee said that he will just stay with her and instruct Yoona to go home but Dae said…”

 

Dae: Yeah YOONA!!! I want to go Home NOW!!!

Uee: But sweetie…

Dae: I need to go home.. I’ll see you again in some other time okay.. (kiss her again)

Uee: But when?...

Dae: I’ll just come here.. Yoona.. lets go…

 

“Dae tried to stand on his own but he cant do it. Yoona help him to stand and put his hands around her shoulders to be able to guide him to walk. Yoona drove his car but she doesn’t know where his house so she wakes him up.”

 

Yoona: Sir, where is your house.

Dae: There…. (Yoona cant help but smile because he just raise his hand.. he just too cute..)

Yoona: Sir, what the exact address?

Dae: look here.. (he points on a small book that turns out to be an address book)

 

“Yoona did not bother him anymore and look for his address, and thankfully she find it. She drove again and took Dae’s to his home. The guard helps her to carry Dae on to his Apartment.”

 

Yoona: Sir where is your key? (She tries to shake him)

Dae: Hmmm….

Guard: Ma’am.. his keys are in his pocket..

 

“Yoona needs to get the keys in his pocket but how can she get the keys. The guard can’t help her because he is carrying Dae so she has no choice but to get by herself. She hesitantly slid her hand on Dae pockets and gets the keys.

 

Yoona: Please put him on the bed. (The guard follows Yoona and after that he left. Leaving Yoona alone with his Sweetie.. I mean Dae..)

 

“Yoona was about to leave when she heard him call her name. She hurriedly went to him and found him sitting on the bed with his eyes closed”

 

Yoona: Yes Sir?.. do you need  anything?..

 

“Dae did not response and tried to stand again but he fell… thankfully Yoona catches Him.. but he is too heavy and they both fell in the bed. Dae is on top of Yoona, she tried to push him but he is heavy.

 

Yoona: Sir wake up.. (Tried to push him again)

Dae: Hmmmm… Sweetie.. lets sleep.. (and he hugs her. Yoona is trap. She can’t move.. and she is too tired to do any movement so she decided to just let him sleep.)

 

Dae: Sweetie… hug me… (He is sleep talking right now.)

Yoona: Your cute.. (She said softly and kiss his forehead. This is her chance to feel him again. She is sure.. He won’t let her to be this close if he is not drank)

Dae: Sweetie.. hug!!! (he whine like a kid… just like before.. he whine whenever he want something from Yoona..)

Yoona: Shhhh.. (Yoona hugs him and pat his back.)

Dae: Sweetie… (He moves his head to the crook of Yoona neck and stayed there. Yoona can feel his breath on her neck.)

Yoona: Sweet dreams Sweetie…

 

“Yoona knows that.. this is wrong but she cant do anything, she is trapped and she also miss him.. she miss  being this closed to Him. She wishes that the SWEETIE he is calling is her. She wants to pretend that it is really her, even though it might be Uee he is calling. There still a possibility…  Its only 1% possibility that SWEETIE is her..but what the heck.. at least there is still 1% right?!-Yoona’s Thoughts”

 

Dae: Sweetieeeee (daesung whine)

Yoona: Yes Sweetie?.. whats wrong?... (Yoona knows that he is still sleep talking but still softly responded to Dae..)

Dae: hug… me…..tighter….

 

“Dae hugs her closer and Yoona hugs Dae tighter,  after a while, Yoona fell as sleep too”

 

 

I promise Envals that I will dedicate this next chapter to her/him so. This is for you Envals!. 

Please Subscribe and Drop some comments... :)
 

Thanks!



I would like to Thank Sweetdelight for the Wonderful Poster! 

Thank You Sweetdelight !!!