Chapter 23: Unexpected….. DAEMOM!!!

1% Possibility

 

Daesung: I Love you Sweetie… (then he closed his eyes and fell asleep)

Yoona: I love you too.. (she kiss him softly and tears escape her eyes. She is so happy right now. But she needs to go back to reality. Tomorrow, its back to normal.. but for now… she will let herself be happy and with that last thought.. she fell asleep beside Dae.”

 

---------

 

What the?!!!!!

 

“Daesung and Yoona immediately sat in bed when they heard that someone shout!.. Daesung is still half asleep while Yoona is fully awake looking at the person standing in front of them.”

 

Daesung: Who is shouting?! (He lies back in the couch again and unconsciously hug Yoona’s waist which makes Yoona’s eyes wide open in shock. They are still and she just use some clothe to cover her body..)

 

Hey Wake Up!!!

 

“Someone shakes Daesung and he felt irritated and sat up again to look who is trying to wake him up.”

 

Dae: Who The…. MOM?!!!

DaeMom: Hi Son… (Smiles)

Dae: What are you doing here?...

DaeMom: Me first… what is she doing here?... ?!

Daesung: Whos ?!

 

“Daesung look at Yoona while Yoona is so shy, she don’t know what to do right now… She tried to stand up but..”

 

Yoona: Im sorry… im going now…

DaeMom: No!.. Stay there… don’t move.. where going to talk… (Daesung was shock, but just for awhile. He remembers everything that happen last night. He just don’t know what to do right now, he needs to be cool about it infront of his mom.)

 

Dae: Could we atleast wear some clothes before we talk?

 

“Yoona could only look at Daesung, why on earth is he calm?! They were caught for goodness sake!”

 

DaeMom: Why?... aren’t you going to do it again after we talk?.. (Smirks..)

Daesung: Oh come on MOM!!!

 

“Yoona is blushing to death right now.. she can feel her face like burning!.. She can’t even look at Daesung or his mother. Daesung mom went to the kitchen and gave them 5 minutes to get dress”

 

“After 5 minutes”

 

DaeMom: Okay… who wants to start?.. (But the 2 did not talk) are you back together?... Is she your girlfriend again? Dae?

Daesung: Yes…

Yoona: WHAT?!!! (Yoona look at daesung with a shock face! What is he talking about?!)

Daesung: Yes we are back together… she is my girlfriend.

DaeMom: WOW!!! That’s great news! I knew it… one day.. you will be together again.. Im so happy…  I know that Yoona have reasons why she did that five years ago… right Yoona?...  (look at Yoona)

 

“Yoona did not answer.. she just let her tears fell in her eyes. She cant believe what she is hearing from Dae’s Mother, she has so much faith in her… she felt so guilty..”

 

DaeMom: Oh.. baby.. its okay… don’t cry… You and Daesung will be happy from now on.. 5 years of suffering is enough… (Smiles and caress yoonas face)

 

“Daesung just kept quiet while his Mom comforting his girlfriend… or should I say his FAKE GIRLFRIEND”

 

DaeMom: Okay.. we need to celebrate!.. I will cook for the 3 of us…

Daesung: Mom.. we need to go to the company..

DaeMom: Shut up Daesung Kang!.. you’re the owner of the company.. you can leave whenever you want.. you have to rest sometimes.. and can you leave your mother like that?..Aren’t you missing me? (With Puppy look)

Daesung: Fine…

DaeMom: And Son.. File for a 2 weeks leave okay?..

Daesung: What?! Why?..

DaeMom: Because I said so… (Serious tone and with that daesung was defeated again)

 

“Yoona just listen to Dae and his mom talking..”

 

DaeMom: Okay im going to the grocery… (Happy tone)

Yoona: I can help you.. (Going to stand but..)

DaeMom: No.. baby.. stay here.. you need to rest.. I know you are tired.. im sure, Daesung did not let you to have a rest last night.. (She wink at Yoona that made her blush to death again)

Dae: Mom!

DaeMom: What?! Okay im going… now kiss…

Dae & Yoona: What?!

DaeMom: I said kiss each other… I want to see you kiss.. come on.. (excited)

Dae: Mom…

DaeMom: Daesung… And don’t try to fool me with a fake kiss… (waiting for them to kiss)

 

“Dae hold Yoona’s head and make her to face him, he lean in and capture Yoona’s lips.. the kiss is not deep nor passionate. Its just a simple kiss but Yoona can feel the electricity in her body.”

 

DaeMom: good! Im so Happy… okay im going now… don’t go anywhere and wait for me okay?!

 

“Yoona and Daesung just nodded and when the door closed”

 

Daesung: Follow me.. we need to talk