Day Dreaming...

1% Possibility

 

Daesung BedRoom

“After she sent me home yesterday.. I can’t help but to think of how she smiles at me. Her smile can melt anything.  She have this kissable lips.. I can kiss those lips nonstop!!! She is a Goddess. Waaaaa!!! KANG DAESUNG you should stop thinking about her!!!”

DaeMom: Yeah!!! Why are you shouting!!!

Dae: Nothing Mom..

DaeMom: Your shouting for nothing?!! Are you crazy?.. do you want to see a Doctor Baby?

Dae: No Mom!!! Your crazy!..

DaeMom: That’s what you got from me Baby.. Were both crazy… (Gives Daesung a Smile…)

Dae:Your Unbelievable Mom.. (Gives in on his Mom Aigoo.. His mom knows how to make him smile..)

DaeMom: Baby who is the girl who sent you home yesterday? Our Neighbor said a Beautiful girl sent you home. Is she your Girlfriend?.. (Wink at his son.. then smiles..)

Dae: Does are neighbors job is to spy what we are doing?

DaeMom: That’s exactly her Job baby.. wait! Don’t change the topic.. who is the girl? Is she your Girl friend?..

Dae: Mom.. Are neighbor said she is Beautiful right? How can a beautiful Girl could like a guy like me?!

DaeMom: you have a point… (Her mom smiled at him and sat beside him).. Baby, im just kidding.. What made you think that she won’t like you? Look at the mirror baby.. you are attractive… (Daemom Is serious while she utters these words to Dae)

Dae: Mom, the last time I look at the mirror.. I got Scared... (His mom hit his Head because Dae don’t take her seriously.)

DaeMom: Baby seriously, don’t put yourself down too much. People have their strong and weak points. And you have your own strong points too.. all you have to do is find those points and show them.

 

“Dae did not argue with his mom, he knows they will just end up talking for hours if he keeps reasoning out. So he just nodded and smile to her.”

 

DaeMom: Good Boy, Now get ready.. your going to be late for school.

Dae: Okay Mom. (Before she can close the door, Daesung called his mom..) MOM!

DaeMom: Yeah?..

Dae: Thank you.. (He said it shyly)

DaeMom: Your welcome Baby.. I love you.. (Smiled at him and closed the door)

 

Dae: BYE MOM!!!!

DaeMom: Hey! Eat your breakfast first!!!

Dae: Im Late! Bye!

DaeMom: Yeah my Kiss!!!

Dae: Bye!!! (Run and closed the door.)

 

“Dae is walking alone then suddenly a familiar car stops besides him.”

 

Yoona: Good Morning!!! (Smile)

Dae: ……………… (Shock!)

Yoona: Hey!!! Are you okay?..

Dae: O yeah.. im okay.. im sorry…  (look down)

Yoona: Come on… get in..

Dae: Huh?

Yoona: Im going to school too, so lets go.. (Smiles again)

Dae: Ah.. no.. no.. no.. its okay… I’ll just walk (Smiles at her)

Yoona: I thought were friends now? Why are you saying no to me?! Your making me sad.. (Pout)

Dae: Okay.. okay.. Lets go..

 

Soshibang University

 

“Everyone is looking at Daesung right now. All eyes are on them. Yoona is smiling at every one of them, while daesung got off the car looking down”

 

Yoona: Hey.. are you okay?

Dae: Yeah.. lets go.. were late..(Walks faster)

Yoona: Hey Wait for me!

 

ClassRoom

 

Sooyoung: Yeah Dae!!! Are you and Yoona…. (Sooyoung cannot finished what she is saying)

Dae: Shut up! She just offered me a ride and that it… nothing else.

Taeyang: Hey Bro.. please don’t get me wrong but… be careful,.. don’t let yourself attached to her. You know who we are here and who she is right? (Looks at Dae with a face full of concern)

Dae: Don’t Worry bro.. its just a ride.

Yuri: Were just worried Daedae.. (Smiles)

Dae: Thanks yuri…

 

“The 4 are chatting when they heard someone”

 

Yoona: Hi.. Can I join?

Outcast: What?!!

Sooyoung: Are you talking to us? (with wide eyes open)

Yoona: Y…e…s..

Yuri: Oh.. shes really talking to us Honey…

Tae: yeah.. I Know…

Yoona: Whats wrong?! (Confused Look)

Dae: Yoona, its not normal to student like you to talk to us.

Yoona: Like you?.. why whats with the 4 of you?

Sooyoung: Shes something guys… (Surprise look)

Dae: Yoona, you are famous in this school. You should hang out with people who are on your level.

Yoona: So you don’t want to be friends with me? Is that it?.. (She turns her back ready to leave)

Dae: Wait! (He unconsciously holds her hand) Is not like that. Of course we want to be friends with you. Its just….. (Cant find any word to complete his sentence..)

 

(Yoona is looking at him while the 3 and the whole class now is looking at their hands.)

 

Sooyoung: it… Weird!!!

Dae: Yeah its weird..

Yoona: Whats weird with that?... (Still holds Daesung hand.)

Yuri: It’s weird because of the trend.. (Makes Yoona more confused).. Unfamous  people friends with Unfamous people and famous ones friends ONLYYYY with famous one. Get it?..

Yoona: Ahh… but I want to be friends with you guys.. (Smiles)

Sooyoung, Tae and Yuri: Wow! Your really weird!!!

Yoona: Im liking the word weird right now! (laugh in a cutest way)

 

“Dae could not help but smiles with the kind of conversation his friends and Yoona had. Yoona is just so cute.”

 

Sooyoung: Wow… I think you both like to hold each other hands… (teasing)

 

“Yoona and Daesung both look at their hands then each other and back to their hands… then they let go each other at the same time. They can feel their faces burning right now…They could not even look at each other. Thanks to Ms.Lee(teacher) who comes inside the room and said….”

 

Ms.Lee: Okay class takes your seats. We’re going to start our discussion.

 

“Daesung, took his seat but he did not hear anything Ms.Lee said in their class. His mind is busy reminiscing on how yoona hold his hand.. her hand is so soft.. Her smile is so beautiful.. She is  like an angel came from heaven.. “

 

Ms.Lee: Mr.Kang! (Call Daesung because she noticed that Daesung is not listening to her)

Dae: Huh? (Shock) Yes Ma’am?

Ms.Lee: Stop DAYDREAMING MR.KANG!

 

“ The whole class laugh at him, again he got humiliated in class. But whats new? He always gets humiliated. Right now he doesn’t care. He got to hold Yoona’s Hand. :)” 

 

@Xinglao and HottestVIPSone: Thank you so much.. :) DaeYoon Jjang!!!

@Rachy-RedPanda-Kim: Thank you for your support... Please continue to support this story..:)

To all who subscribed.. Love you all... Thanks so much... Let me hug all of you... :)

"My English is not good.. so sorry..:("