Chapter 29: Why?

1% Possibility

 

Morning in Daesung House

 

Yoona: Good Morning

DaeMom: Good Morning! (Smiles) Come in, I prepare breakfast for you.

Yoona: Oh Thank you but…

DaeMom: Are you going to say no to me Yoona? (Yoona just shake her head and sat where the breakfast is)

Yoona: Is Sir.. I mean Daesung is here?

DaeMom: You miss him already? (Smiles), No.. he left early and he want me to say to you that you don’t need to go to the office today. Just help me..

Yoona: Ah.. okay.. (Eat breakfast)

DaeMom: Yoona..

Yoona: Yes?

DaeMom: WHY?.. (yoona look at her with a question look) Why did you do that to my son?

Yoona: Im sorry.. im very sorry. (Immediately cried and look down)

DaeMom: What is your reason? (Yoona kept quiet). Can you tell me why?

Yoona: Im sorry…

DaeMom: Do You wanna know why Im not mad at you? Its because I see myself when I look at you. I think we were in the same position before. Maybe not exact situation but still, we hurt our love ones.I did something crazy and hurtful to the one I love. But the difference is, I did not have the chance to make things right and tell him how much I love him. Its too late. (A tear appear in her eye)

Yoona: Is that Daesung dad?..

DaeMom: Yes.. his real dad..

Yoona: What?..

DaeMom: The dad that daesung knows is not his real father. It was arranged marriage.. I love Daesung Dad but I need to marry another man for our family. If not something will happen to my father and I will not let that happen. So I left the love of my life to save my family. My family lived but my heart dies.

Yoona: Does He knows?

DaeMom: Yes… he knows it.. but not the details… I just told him that something happen that’s why me and his real father could not be together.

Yoona: Im sorry…

DaeMom: You have a chance here Yoona, I know you have a reason… don’t waste this chance..

Yoona: But.. if there is a chance.. its only 1%.. He hates me.. (cries)

DaeMom: Yoona,.. 1% is still 1%.. it can grow… and who knows that 1% will be 100%..

Yoona: That will be impossible.. He cant forgive me..

DaeMom: Try it.. don’t be like me… don’t live like me.. just don’t Yoona.. its lonely..believe me..

 

“With that, Daemom live Yoona in the table and when to the sink to prepare all the things that they need. Yoona just stayed there, sitting and thinking with all the things that Daesung said.”

 

  

Don’t live like me.. just don’t Yoona.. its lonely..believe me..

 

---

Thanks to fairydae and xilovepeace!.. 
Hugs and kisses for the new Subscribers..

Please comment and tell me what you think..

I'll try to update soon..:)