First Day..

1% Possibility

 

 

O Company (8:30am)

 

Tae: Yoona?

Yoona: Good Morning Sir… (bow)

Tae: Yoona don’t do this… you can say no to this.

Yoona : I cant Sir.. I wish I can (Tears fell from her eyes)

Tae: Goodness.. this is not right!.. you will going to hurt each other in the end.. AGAIN!

 

“Yoona, just bowed her head and cant even think of what will going to say to Tae. She knows that Tae is right but she cant let her family suffer. She’s in this kind of situation again, doing things for her family even though she’s the one who will suffer in the end. She did it for Seohyun before and shes doing it again for the whole family and she wont mind doing it again as long as for her family.”

 

Soo: WTF!!! What are you doing here?!

Tae: Calm down Soo! (Tae prevent Soo from going near to Yoona )

Soo: Calm Down?!!! How am I supposed to calm down if this is here!!

Tae: Dae wants her here!!

Soo: What?! (Soo was shock!)

Tae: dae hired her as his personal secretary.

Soo: I cant believed this! I will talk to him. Where is he?..

Tae: His not here yet.

Soo: Im going to my office. I don’t want to see this face!

 

“Yoona did not say or do anything, she just stayed in her position”

 

Tae: Yoona.. you know this gonna happen right?..

Yoona: Yes Sir..

Tae: Are you okay?

Yoona: Yes Sir… Thank you.. (she smiles)

 

“GOOD MORNING SIR”

 

“Tae and Yoona look at Dae that is standing and staring at them”

 

Dae: In my office NOW!

Yoona: Yes Sir.

Tae: Dae wait…

Dae: Not Now Tae!

 

“Dae walk to his office with Yoona behinds him. When they reach his office, Yoona closed the door and she was surprised on Dae actions. He pinned her in the door. Dae now is looking in Yoonas eyes.”

 

Dae: What the hell is that? (Dae hands is now in Yoonas Face)

Yoona: Sir..

Dae: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH TAE!!!

Yoona: What?! (Yoona is shock!)

Dae: I saw YOU! I saw everything!

 

“Yoona cant explain it but Dae eyes is different. Different from the eyes she saw yesterday.”

 

Yoona: What are you talking about? (Yoona cant believed Dae is accusing her flirting with Tae)

 

“Dae move closer to Yoona, they are so closed with each other, if anyone move, they will kiss each other in the lips.”

 

Dae: Don’t you dare flirting with other guys from now on. (still so closed to Yoona. She can feel his breath.)

Yoona: Im not flirting. (She manage to say to Dae)

Dae: Good. (Dae look again into her eyes and move away)

 

“Yoona keep whispering to herself to be strong after that incident. How she miss him, his scent, his eyes.. she miss him, even though it’s not right, but that’s what she feels.”

 

Soo: Kang Daesung!!! (She slam the door)

Dae: Soo whats wrong?! (Soo look at Yoona who is arranging papers on the side of Dae)

Soo: So its true!

Dae: Leave us for a while. (Dae said to Yoona and she immediately left the room)

Soo: What is this Dae? A joke?!

Dae: Business. Their company is having problems financially so I invested on it. Their company is good, I like it. They just manage it the wrong way. In a few months that company will be big under us.

Soo: I cant get it Dae. Why is she your secretary? And where is your old secretary? Don’t tell me you fired her!

Dae: Oh no way! I did not fire Ms.Hyori. I just transferred her with lesser job. She is old. She needs rest.

Soo: Dae?...

Dae: Yup? (playing with his chair)

Soo: Are you taking revenge?

Dae: Why You and Tae know me so much huh Soo? (Dae smiles)

Soo: Dae! You know that is WRONG!

Dae: so your concern with her now?!

Soo: NO! you idiot! Im concern to YOU! Because we both know that in the end you will get hurt too!

Dae: Soo please.. just let me take this one..

Soo: Then let you hurt your self? You’ve been hurt enough Dae. Stop this now!

Dae: NO!

Soo: Dae.. (She calls his name softly now)

Dae: Please Soo.. Please…

 

“Soo just let a sigh and sat on the couch.”

 

Soo: Just remember im here okay?

Dae: I love you Soo.. you know that right? (Dae smiles)

Soo: Yuck!!! Your so cheesy!!! Yuck!!! (Dae laugh)

 

“Yoona’s First Day went okay. Its 7pm so she’s getting ready to go home”

 

Dae: Hey. Lets Go..

Yoona: Huh?

Dae: I said lets go!

Yoona: But Sir, its already 7pm. My shift is already finished.

Dae: Who told you its finished? You’re my personal assistant/secretary Yoona. You cant go home until im good and okay. Now lets go!

Yoona: Sir..

Dae: Are you going or Not?

Yoona: Im going Sir. (Yoona followed Dae)

 

In the Car

 

Yoona: Sir where are we going?

Dae: How dare you to ask me that? All you need to do is follow Yoona. I did not invest on your company to explained and tell you everything about what am I going to do. You just need to follow!

Yoona: yes Sir.

Dae: Were here.

 

“ Yoona was shock when she saw the place. It’s a Club! A first class Club. Why are they here?! This is not work related anymore!”

 

 

--- 

- here is a double update for all my subscribers. Im so sorry for not updating for a long time. My mind got blank. I cant think of anything. So sorry.

- Thanks to nekobluecatBecause of you i had the inspiration to write and update this story again. I thought no one will notice if i dont update. hehehe.. Thank you very much! This double update is dedicated to you! :)

- Again im sorry and i hope you will like the updates.

- Sorry for my Bad English.. :)

- Please drop some comments. It will help me a lot to write the next chapters.

 

 

I would like to Thank Sweetdelight for the Wonderful Poster! 

Thank You Sweetdelight !!!