Chapter 23: New Guy and Jealousy!

1% Possibility

 

Seunghyun: Everything ready. Come on..Lets eat!

 

-------

Soo: Are we really gonna eat with her?

 

“She cannot get over with the fact that the one who betrayed them is sitting and going to eat with them. Soo cant let go of the feeling that she felt when she saw her friend Daesung got hurt because of Yoona. She cant forgive her, not yet….”

 

Tae: Can we have a peaceful lunch? (Soo just roll her eyes as a sign of annoyance)

Dae: Anyway.. Seunghyun how you and your family? Do they know that your getting married?

 

“Seunghyun parents are against with his decision of being a chef and Sooyoung. They think that Sooyoung influence their Son about his decisions, they blame Soo for everything.”

 

Seunghyun: The same.. (the he sigh)

Soo: Baby its okay.. They will eventually accept us.. all we need is wait.. okay? (Soo came closer to her BF and hugs him then Seunghyun smile a little)

 

“Sooyoung is sad about their situation but she needs to be strong for Seunghyun.”

 

Tae: Come on guys… we seldom having lunch together.. can we forget things like that?..

Yuri: I agree! Lets eat now… it looks delicious! (They all smile and agree with YulYang)

 

“Yoona just observe the O group while having lunch, she realized that this group did not change, they still the same group who love to tease each, who always find something to laugh about. She cant help but smile, even though she doesn’t say any word she cant help but smile once in a while on how this group joke around each other.”

 

“Yoona?!”

 

“Everyone look at the person who called the name of Yoona.”

 

Donghae: Yoona! Remember me?

Yoona: Donghae?! (Smiles)

Donghae: Yeah! Its Me.. How are you Princess?! (Yoona blush and Dae saw it)

Yoona: Im Fine… Ma’am, Sir… this is Donghae, he is my high school classmate.

Donghae: Hi! Im Yoona’s first LOVE! (He obviously teasing Yoona that makes her instantly look at Daesung who is now looking at them with an angry face)

Sooyoung: I knew it… (Sooyoung rolled her eyes)

Yoona: Yeah! What are you talking about?!

Donghae: Hahaha… I knew it.. you will act like that! (He laughs alone because everyone is looking at daesung and observing what he will going to do)

Daesung: Lets go back to the office! (Yoona saw that Dae haven’t touch his lunch)

Yoona: But you haven’t touch your lunch Da…… Sir… (She is going to say Dae but she immediately change it to Sir)

Daesung: I said, lets go! (He exited the resto living the “O” friends in their seats. Yoona followed him immediately)

 

Donghae: Yoona Wait! (Daesung look at him with a fierce look that makes him stop and just look at them leave)

“Yoona got inside the car, Daesung starts it but did not Talk to her. But Yoona gather all her courage and talk”

 

Yoona: He is just teasing me, its not true..  None of it is true…

Daesung: I told you… I don’t like you flirting with anyone. (He said without looking at Yoona)

Yoona: What?! Im not flirting!

Daesung: Then why did you Blush when he said Princess! (He is already shouting)

Yoona: I did not! (She denies it)

Daesung: Same old You.. (He whispers… but loud enough to Yoona to hear.)

Yoona: What do you mean by that?..... (Yoona is now looking at Dae)

 

“But she did not get any answer, instead.. she felt that they are already parking. But they are not in the Office. They are in Daesung Apartment!. Dae went out of the car, and open the door to get Yoona. He grab Yoona’s hand and pull her out of the car. Yoona can feel how tight Dae is holding her hand. Dae looks like he is dragging Yoona to his Apartment because he walks fast. As they Reach the Apartment”

 

Yoona: Sir… please let go… your hurting me… (tears silently falling into her eyes)

 

“Daesung look at her and he saw her tears. He hate himself right now, he should not act this way… not with her.. she played him. He hurt him! But he can’t control his feelings! He is Jealous!”

 

Daesung: Do you like him?! (He pushes Yoona in the couch that makes yoona lie on her back)

Yoona: What?! (Yoona tried to stand but its too late! Daesung is already on top of her!)

 

Daesung: Do you like him?! (Their face is just an inch apart)

Yoona: No….. I don’t like him… (Yoona tried to calm herself even though her heart right now beats fast.)

Daesung: Then why did you act like that infront of him?

Yoona: Act like what?.. Please get off me.. (yoona look away)

 

"Daesung get off on top of Yoona that makes her relief but disappointed"

 

“Dae went to the bar counter of his room and told yoona to…..”

 

Daesung: Cook something for me.. im hungry…

 

“Yoona is confuse right now, a while ago he is angry and now he is calm and want her to cook?!”

 

Daesung: What are you still lying there? Didn’t you hear what I said?..

Yoona: Yes Sir… (Yoona immediately stand up and went to the kitchen but went back to him”

Daesung: What?...

Yoona: Ahhh… what do you want me to cook?.. Sir?.. (Yoona is still nervous but she needs to ask him what he wants)

Daesung: Kimchi Stew and fried chicken. (He is drinking alcohol like it is water and Yoona notice it but afraid to say something so she just cook as fast as she could for him to eat and stop drinking.)

 

“Yoona went to the living room to tell Daesung that he can eat now, but all she found was a piece of paper saying…”

 

                                                           Yoona,

 

                                                           Don’t leave the house. Wait for me.

 

                                                                        Dae

 

“Yoona don’t know what to do, a part of her want to leave but the other part want to stay. She need clean the kitchen and put the food in the fridge. She sat on the couch and waited for Daesung to come Home, until she fell asleep in the couch.”