Cool DaeMom!

1% Possibility

 

Daesung House

 

Daesung: Just wait me here I’ll get something in my room then we will do our project.. okay?

Yoona: Okay..

 

“Daesung went to his room to get the things they need for the today and left Yoona in the Living Room when her Mom came home from work and saw Yoona sitting in the couch.”

 

DaeMom: Hi (Yoona Immediately stand and bow to DaeMom.)

Yoona: Good Afternoon Ma’am.

DaeMom: Are you Yoona?

Yoona: Yes Ma’am. My name is Im Yoona. (Shy)

DaeMom: Daesung Girlfriend? (Yoona Nodded and DaeMom Smiles)

 

“daesung Came Back from his Room”

 

Dae: Mom!!! What are you doing here?

DaeMom: The last time I check, this is my house so I can come here anytime I want..

Dae: Mom…. (Yoona smiles on DaeMoms Answer)

Dae: I mean why are you early? You don’t have work today?

DaeMom: No I just came home to get my CellPhone. I forgot it this morning.

Dae: Ah..

DaeMom: I’ll just get it. Excuse me Yoona..  (Yoona just Nodded)

Yoona: Sweet.. Your Mom is so Beautiful..

Dae: I got my looks to my dad.. just incase your wondering why we don’t look like each other.

 

“Yoona turn red because she did not mean to point it out. Her Dae is Attractive the way he is.”

 

Yoona: Sweetie.. that’s not what I want to say… (Hugs Dae left Arm and gave him a peck in the cheeks)

Dae: Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah…

Yoona: Sweetie… (Whine..)

 

“ DaeMOm is Back. Daesung and Yoona stand beside each other to see DaeMom leave.”

 

DaeMom: Okay before I go lets talk first. Sit down. (Daesung and Yoona sit on the couch)

Dae: What is it Mom?

DaeMOm: Are you going to have today?

 

“Daesung and Yoona was shock on sudden question. Their eyes got big and their mouth were opened”

 

DaeMom: If your going to have , make sure that you use protection okay? (DaeMOm Continues)

Dae: MOM!!! (Daesung Finally got over the shock)

DaeMom: What?! Im just telling you to be responsible! Im still young.. I don’t want to be a grandmother this early..

Dae: Oh men.. Mom stop it.. (daesung doesn’t know what to do)

DaeMom: You both listen okay? im sure sooner or later your gonna do it… maybe not today but im sure you’re going to do it. My Son is a healthy guy… and I know he has his needs.. So im telling you now, use protection. Its for your own Good. Okay? (Yoona just keep quiet and her face is facing the floor. Her face is so red right now.)

Dae: Mom.. (Dae voice sounds like his begging his Mom to stop.)

DaeMom: Yoona?!

Yoona:Yeah Ma’am? (still facing the floor)

DaeMom: Do you want to get pregnant at this age?

Yoona: No Ma’am,.. (Shook her head a few times.)

DaeMom: Good! Then always remind Daesung to wear protection if ever you’re going to do it. Okay Yoona? (Yoona just nodded shyly)

 

DaeMom: Okay I really need to get going.. Remember what I told you okay. PROTECTION!!!

 

“Daesung mom left, leaving Yoona and Daesung shock. They don’t even look each other. They kept silence after DaeMoms speech.”

 

Dae: Do you want to go Home? I can do the project alone.

Yoona: huh? But I need to help you with it. (They still don’t look each other.)

Dae: Yeah.. Then let’s get started.

 

“They started the project. But still don’t look at each other. When suddenly Yoona asked Daesung something.”

 

Yoona: Do You want to do it? (Not looking at Daesung)

Dae: Huh?

Yoona: Are you thinking of us doing it?

Dae: (sigh..) I won’t lie… Im a man Yoona.. of course I want to do it with the girl I love. But that’s if… you want to do it..

Yoona: ………………………………….

Dae: But im not pressuring you.. if you don’t want to do it.. its fine.. I can wait until we get married.

Yoona: Really?.. (Surprised)

Dae:ah… Ye..ah.. but…. Hope.. its not that long… (shy)

 

“Yoona can help but to laugh at his Boyfriend honesty.”

 

Yoona: Lets continue to make this project.

Dae: Okay…

 

“Dae kept his distance to her girlfriend… He doesn’t want her to think that he is taking advantage of her.He did not even do his sweet gestures to Yoona that he usually do.”

 

Dae: Finished..

Yoona: Finally!!! (Smiles shyly)

Dae: Okay I’ll send you home..

Yoona: Okay.. (still awkward)

 

“they walk besides each other but they did not hold each other like they always do. They just walk silently”

 

Yoona: I just want you to know that I understand Sweetie… and I hope you can wait for until I’m ready…

Dae: What?.. Ah… Of course Sweetie.. Went nearer to Yoona. (But still did not hold her)

Yoona: Thanks for respecting me sweetie

Daesung: Anything for you sweetie. (Smiles)

 

 

“Just want to make a little interaction between DaeMom and Yoona.. Hope you like DaeMOm Craziness:”