Chapter 38: Family OUTING: Like in College… (1)

1% Possibility

 

 

Beach House

 

Soo: Wow! I miss this place.. its been a while since the last time we went here..

Seunghyun: Yes baby.. I miss this place too (Back hug Soo)

Taeyang: I cant wait to swim!!!

Yuri: Don’t Shout Honey..

Taeyang: BUT IM SO EXCITED!!!

Yuri: One more shout and your sleeping outside!

Taeyang: opppsss.. sorry honey.. (pout and hug Yuri who is so sensitive this fast weeks because of her pregnancy)

 

The O’s know everything already. Daesung told them. They even know the act between Yoona and Daesung for Kyungsan and DaeMom. They don’t understand Daesung but they still supported him because they love him”

 

Daesung: You happy baby?

Kyungsan: Yes! Lets take pictures! So that I can show to my playmates..(Smiles)

Taeyang: Pictures! I love that!...

Yuri: honey, your sleeping outside!

Taeyang: Honey sorry.. I wont shout again.. (hug her again and give her pecks on her lips)

DaeMom: Your all funny.. Come on Kyungsan, lets leave this 3 lovebirds here.

Kyungsan: Okay.. Bye mama.. I will come back later okay?

Yoona: Yes Sir.. (Smile and kiss him)

 

“Yoona and the O’s are all looking to the beautiful beach.”

 

Seunghyun: This is so good!.. its like when we were in college.

Taeyang: Yeah! It feels so good!..

Daesung: Its not the same. (He said bluntly that makes Yoona want to cry but she holds it)

Soo: Can you make as a favor?

Daesung: What favor?

Soo: Lets make this vacation a nice and amazing vacation for kyungsan, Auntie and for all of us.

Daesung: Arent you happy already?

Soo: No! That’s not what I mean.

Taeyang: What do want then Princess Soo? (Smiles)

Soo: What I want is to spend this time with all of you.

Seunghyun: Where doing it already baby… (Kiss her on the cheeks)

Yuri: Guys.. all of you are slow! What Soo wants is for us to spend it with no negatives.. lets forget everything that is negative and focus on the positive side of this vacation.

Soo: Thanks Yuri.. your are really smart… unlike other people here..

Daesung: That will be hard.. don’t you think?

Soo: Maybe for you brother… but can you set aside all the negatives… because Daesung LOVES pretending why not live like we were in college. So free, happy and…

Taeyang: INLOVE!!! (With that.. he face yuri and gave her a kiss.. a real kiss which make seunghyun envy so he pull Sooyoung for a passionate kiss too. Yoona is just listening to all of them. She is afraid to say anything that will make daesung mad.)

 

Daesung: Im going inside. Im tired. (He left Yoona who is just looking at him while he is walking away)

Yuri: Yoona are you okay?

Yoona: Yes, Thank you Ma’am Yuri.

Yuri: We just talk about being like we were college right?

Yoona: Im sorry..

Soo: Actually im still mad at you.. but we are in a vacation and we all agreed to be like when we were before so…..

Tae: So what Soo?..

Soo: We are okay.. while we are in this vacation. (Smiles) This place is too beautiful for hatred.

Seunghyun: Agree! My babay is so nice.. (kiss her again which Soo responded willingly)

Yuri: Sweet… (Smiles)

Taeyang: Im here baby.. come here.. (with that Taeyang kiss Yuri.)

 

“The couples were kissing and being sweet to each other. Yoona just smile at them and walk away quietly. In the Beach house, she saw Daesung who is already half sleeping in the couch. Yoona just look at him, they been spending time together for the past months, they even made love but this the first time she really have the chance to look why Daesung is considered onr of the HOT BACHELOR of Korea right now. Those perfect ABS..”

Daesung: If you continue to stare at me like that.. I will definitely melt.. (upon hearing daesung, Yoona blush and tried to walk away but).. Were are you going Sweetie?.. Come here.. lets sleep.. im tired.

 

(Daesung extend his hand to Yoona. She don’t know why but its like her feet have life of their own, they walk towards daesung and she took daesung hand. He pulls him that makes him laid on top of him.)

 

Daesung: Sweetie.. hug… I want to sleep.. (he whine, Yoona don’t know what is happening to him but she want this side of daesung.. she misses this side of him.)

Yoona: How can you sleep with this position?... Let me lay beside you instead.. (She is blushing)

Daesung: Okay.. kiss first.. (pout)

Yoona: Daesung?...

Daesung: Don’t ask why… I don’t want to explain anything.. if you don’t want it.. then don’t.. (He tried to get up but)

Yoona: Im sorry sweetie.. okay.. okay.. lets sleep.. (Then she kisses Daesung.. is not a hot kiss but a sweet kiss)

Daesung: That’s not enough. (Smiles and his hands were already playing at Yoona’s back… and her )

Yoona: Sweetie!.. Sleep! (She hit his chest playfully. She knows that.. Daesung is just doing what his friends suggested. They are just being like in college. But once this vacation is over.. everything will be back to normal. So why not enjoy it. She loves being like this with Daesung again.. She misses the man she Loves back in college and until Now.

Daesung: But.. I feel hot sweetie.. (Daesung hug her more tightly and change their position. Daesung is now on top. Teasing yoona.. he is now caressing Yoona’s thigh.. and smiling like a ert)

Yoona: Daesung…. We cant...

Daesung: Why?.. (pout)

Yoona: Where in the couch… AGAIN!..

 

“That makes Daesung laugh… yeah… the last time they did it is in the couch and they were caught..”

 

----

Hello there!.. Another update for my subscribers who always take a minute of their time to comment and give me inspiration to continue this FF... This is all for you!.. :)

Please understand.. but i want to read 10 comments before i update again... Thats not mean right? I have 70+ subscribers.. hope i can able to read atleast 10 comments from the 70+....:)

---- More Sweet, Happy and Cute moments from DaeYoon in the next chapters.. maybe...some hot scenes too.. (That if my friend will help me write it.. hahaha)..

Okay hope to read your comments and sorry for my bad english.