Chapter 37: For my SON.. ?

1% Possibility

 

WOW! HAPPY FAMILY!

 

----

 

Daesung: MOM?!

DaeMom: Hello! (Smiles)

Daesung: What are you doing here? I thought you have important things to do?

DaeMom: Its done!.. hi grandson.. im your grandmother.. can I hug you?

Kyungsan: Wow! I have a grandma too? This is so cool! (Everybody laugh when they heard Kyungsan said that)

Daesung: Why are you back so soon?

DaeMom: I need too!.. We still have outing to prefer right?

Kyungsan: Outing?! Grandma.. are we going a vacation like my playmates?

DaeMom: Yes baby.. anywhere you want to go.. right daughter in law? (Smiles)

Yoona: Yes.. (bow)

Daesung: Im sure I don’t need to tell you what happen right?

DaeMom: Yeah.. no need.. I know everything.. (Smiles)

Yoona: huh?

DaeMom: I already know that he is my grandson since the day you told us about him. I just need to be sure.

Yoona: You spy on us?

DaeMom: Oh no dear.. I did not.. I just took some test. Okay that’s enough.. the important is we already know the truth and everything is clear.

Daesung: Yeah.. Im going to sleep.

DaeMom: Oh come on Kang Daesung.. you just excited to sleep with Yoona on your side.. admit it son! (Laugh and Yoona blush)

Daesung: Mom your unbelievable!

Kyungsan: Can I sleep in your room Papa?

Daesung: Yes ofcourse baby..

DaeMom: Okay,.. lets call it a night.. im so tired.. see you tomorrow!.. Good Night!

Yoona: Good night.. (bow)

DaeMom: Hey Yoona, Daesung!

Daesung: Huh?

DaeMom: Wait for kyungsan to sleep before you do your thing okay? (Smiles)

Daesung: MOM!!!

DaeMom: Goodnight Daesung and Goodluck Yoona.. you need it.. you might not sleep tonight.. (Laugh)

 

“Yoona blush even though she nows that Daesung wont touch her when they are alone. He made that clear a while ago. They went to bed with Kyungsan in the middle but Kyungsan said that her Mom should be in the middle because she is a girl. They need to protect her, so Yoona slept in the middle. Kyungsan and Daesung hug her, because that their son request. But Daesung did not remove his hands even after Kyungsan fell asleep. He even moves closer and hugs Yoona tighter. Her heart is so happy just to be near him like this, especially now that she is with her son and the man who own her heart.”

 

Morning

 

Kyunsan: GOOD MORNING!!!! (He shake her Mama and Papa for them to wake up)

Yoona: Morning baby.. (Smiles and kiss)

Daesung: How about me? You wont say Good Morning Sweetie? (pout)

Yoona: Good Morning Sweetie.. (kiss)

Kyungsan: Did you have a good sleep?

Yoona: Yes Sir we did.. (Smiles) Okay.. lets go.. I will prepare breakfast..

 

“But Yoona was pulled in the bed once again. Daesung Hug her waist so tight that made Kyungsan Laugh”

 

Daesung: But I don’t want too.. I want to sleep more.. right baby?

Kyungsan: Yeah lets sleep mama.. (He hugs her mama too)

Yoona: Stop both of you. I need to prepare breakfast..

Kyungsan: Oh.. wait I will say hello to grandma. (run)

Yoona: Baby! Your grandma is still sleeping…

Daesung: Let him wake her up.. (Still hugging yoona)

Yoona: Sir were alone.. you can let me go now. (She said Softly)

Daesung: I don’t want too…

Yoona: What?!

Daesung: Don’t make me angry Yoona.

 

“After hearing that, Yoona kept quiet and let her love go to sleep again in her arms”

-----

 

As promise i updated this FF.. :)

I wrote a couple chapters in advance..  i wonder why i have a lot of energy writing this past few days.. hahahaha...

Do you know why? Its beause i read a lot of comments.. even though i only force all of you to comment... hahaha!

Again please comment and tell me what you think..:)

 

So sorry about my Bad english..:(



--Daesung like pretending.. hahaha... although most of the time he shows his true feelings..---