Chapter 34: Is it Really too LATE?..

1% Possibility

 

 

Daesung: Im your Papa Kyungsan.

 

----

Yoona: Kyungsan, lets go..

Kyungsan: Mama wait.. is it true? Is Mr. Boss is my Papa?..

Yoona: Baby..

Kyungsan: Mama.. don’t lie to me.. please.. ( he is going to cry)

Yoona: Baby… (tears fell in her eyes).. he is your Papa..

Daesung: Baby.. can you hug Papa?

 

“Kyungsan did not say anything, he just run towards Daesung and gave him a hug. He even kiss Daesung on the cheeks”

 

Kyungsan: Finally.. My papa is here with me..

Daesung: Yes Baby.. and I will not leave you again..

Kyungsan: Its my dream tom see you.. My playmates will not call me liar anymore..

Daesung: They call you liar?

Kyungsan: Yes Papa.. they said that my papa will not coming back for me. That I will never have whole family like them… but they are wrong.. you came back for me.. (Smiles)

Daesung: Yes.. I did come back for you baby.. (Hug Kyungsan)

 

“Yoona just kept silent and look at how Daesung and Kyungsan hug each other. Kyungsan is so happy to see his Papa and Daesung looks so happy to be with his son. Kyungsan knows about daesung because Yoona always tell story about Daesung. The only thing she kept secret is who is his Papa and what is he looks like. She always tell kyungsan how nice and lovable his Papa is. Maybe that is one of the reason why Kyungsan love his Papa so much and never felt angry with him even he is not beside him for 4 years.”

 

Kyungsan: Papa!.. we are going to be a happy family now right? Like my playmates?

Yoona: Baby.. listen.. (yoona tried to explain to Kyungsan but was cut by Daesung)

Daesung: Ofcourse Baby.. Me, You and your mama will going to be together from now on..

Kyungsan: Yehey!!! Mama! Did you hear that?!.. Im so Happy!.. Papa, will you and mama.. play with in the playground?

Daesung: Yes we will Baby.. but for now.. you need to go my room.. you can play there or watch TV.

Kyungsan: Are we going to sleep here?

Daesung: Yes ofcourse.. this is your house now..

Kyungsan: Wow!!! But….

Daesung: But what?..

Kyungsan: I don’t have any cloths here.. (Pout)

Daesung: Don’t worry baby.. I already sent someone to get you all you the things that you need. They will be here soon.. okay?,.. (smiles)

Kyungsan: Okay (smiles).. Mama, I will be in Papa room… and please don’t cry anymore.. you should smile because we are complete now..

Yoona: Baby, im sorry..

Kyungsan: No mama.. its okay.. im not mad.. im so happy that we are complete.. so please smile..

Yoona: Okay baby..

Daesung: Kyungsan, please go to my room.. Mama and I will just going to talk.. call us if need anything okay?

Kyungsan: Okay Papa!.. (He smile before entering the room)

 

“Once Kyungsan went inside the room”

 

Yoona: Daesung, whatever your thinking.. please spare Kyungsan..

Daesung: What are you talking about? Im not gonna hurt my on Son..

Yoona: What are you planning…

Daesung: Im planning to get my son..

Yoona: What do you mean?

Daesung: I will file for full custody of Kyungsan.

Yoona: What?! You cant do that! Kyungsan is my world.. please don’t take him away from me..

Daesung: You took my chance to be a father right? After you broke my heart into pieces.. you also hide my son from me..

Yoona: Im sorry.. please don’t take my son from me.. ( she kneeled infront of Daesung)

Daesung: Now.. are you hurt?! Is it painful?.. that not even half of what I felt the day you left me.. This is Yoona: Im sorry.. if only I could turn back time.. I will….

Daesung: But you cant!!! You cant Yoona.. you cant do anything to change things now..

Yoona: Please Im sorry..

“Before Daesung,walk away and headed to his room were is kyungsan. He said..”

 

Daesung: Its too late for that..

-----

Please drop some comments...
Sorry about my Bad English..