Chapter 41: Gentle Sweetness , Jealousy and BABY?..

1% Possibility

 

Daesung Room

 

“Yoona woke up with a feeling that someone is watching while she sleeps and when she open her eyes, Daesung smiling face is what she saw. She smiles at him and say.”

 

Yoona: Good Morning…

Daesung: Good morning sweetie. (He tried to kiss her but Yoona moves away which make daesung a little upset and Yoona notice it)

Yoona: I have morning breath.. I’ll brush my teeth first.. (then she tried to stand but got pulled into bed once again)

Daesung: I have one too.. you promise before that even I smell bad you still gonna kiss and hug me right? (He moves closer.. their faces are just inches away.)

Yoona: You remember that?..

Daesung: Yes! Now prove it that your not lying! (pout)

Yoona: Your cute.. (She said it a little loud that makes Daesung Smile)

Daesung: Now.. Kiss..

Yoona: You kid.. (Smile)

 

“Yoona peck Daesung lips.. but as always he is not contented on just pecks, he moves closer and kiss Yoona a passionately. Different from what he given to her 2 days ago.. this kiss is full of emotion but gentle. His hands are exploring yoona’s body in a gentle but teasing way. This makes Yoona moan in his mouth. But when daesung hands reach Yoona’s treasure, she push Daesung away.“

 

Daesung: Whats wrong?... Are you still scared?..

Yoona: Its still hurt.. (She looks away..)

Daesung: Yoona look at me… I know I did terrible thing… I want to say the two word but whenever I do.. nothing comes out in my mouth.. (Yoona look at him.. he cant say “Im sorry” to her. And what is this? Daesung is opening his true feelings to her.. is it the moments that she is waiting for?...)

Yoona: I understand… (She hugs him… and when they started kissing again…)

Kyungsan: MAMA!!! PAPA!!! GOOD MORNING!!! (She immediately pushes Daesung away)

Yoona: Good Morning Baby!.. (Smiles)

Kyungsan: Mama, Papa.. did you already order our baby?

Yoona: What?!

Daesung: Don’t worry baby were still working on it okay?. (Wink at Yoona who is blushing)

Kyungsan: Order the baby soon Papa… Please…

Daesung: Don’t worry baby.. mama and I will order the baby soon.. right sweetie? (He pulled her and hugs her)

Yoona: Daesung…

Daesung: What?.. Kyungsan don’t mind whenever I hug or kiss you.

Kyungsan: I love it!..my parents are sweet like my playmate parents..

Daesung: See?.. Come here.. I want a kiss..

 

“Yoona peck Daesung lips and then she also kiss Kyungsan.”

DaeMom: Morning guys… breakfast is ready..

Yoona: Oh Good Morning.. we will be there..

Daesung: But sweetie, I want a different breakfast.. (Smirks)

Yoona: Stop it Daesung.. Kyungsan can hear you…
Kyungsan: Papa what breakfast do you want? Is it delicious?

Daesung: Yes!... Super.. but only adults can have it..

Kyungsan: Oh.. im still a kid so I cant have it? (he asked innocently)

Yoona: Daesung! What are you saying to kyungsan?.. Stop it! (He hit Daesung arm)

Daesung: What?!.. (laugh) He will be a man in the future Sweetie..

Yoona: He is only 4 for goodness sake Daesung!.. Come on baby.. let have breakfast outside.

 

Breakfast with O’s

 

Seunghyun: Is so good Auntie..

DaeMom: Oh Thank You dear.. but yours is still the best..

Soo: Baby I will prepare breakfast for you when we get married.

Tae and Dae: Don’t!!!!

Soo: Why?!

Tae: Your gonna poison Seunghyun..

Dae: Your going to kill your husband for sure if you cook!

Soo: Yeah! (This makes everyone laugh when…)

 

Ring… Ring… Ring..

 

Yuri: Yoona its your phone…

Daesung: Who is it?! (He look at her)

 

“Yoona got nervous because Donghae is calling her. He looks at Daesung who have a Dark aura.”

 

DaeMom: Who is Donghae honey?  (She saw Yoona Phone)

Daesung: Its Donghae?!.. (He suddenly stop eating)

DaeMom: Is he a friend Yoona?..

Yoona: Yes.. (bow her head.. with that Daesung got up and leave the table)

Tae: Where are you going Bro?..

Yoona: Daesung.. wait.. ( She run and follow him but did not answer the phone)

 

“DaeMom just smile at them and told the other O’s to resume their breakfast”

 

Daesung Room
 

Yoona: Daesung?

Daesung: Leave me alone. I want to sleep..

Yoona: Please.. let me explain..

Daesung: What would you explain?... Are you planning to repeat what you did to me 5 years ago?

Yoona: No.. daesung please.. (Phone ring again)

Daesung: Answer him.. he cant wait to hear your voice.. (He close his eyes)

 

“Yoona just reject the call and move to Daesung side. She is scared but she cant let him think this way.”

 

Yoona: Daesung..

Daesung: Go away..

Yoona: Please… (She makes him face her)

Daesung: You want to be free right?.. Then… (Daesung was cut with Yoona’s lips)

Yoona: Please… don’t… He is just a friend.. theres nothing more.. if you don’t want me talking to him.. then.. I wont talk to him..

Daesung: Really?

Yoona: Yes.. so please… dont get mad.. (Daesung sat and)

Daesung: what would you feel if another girl would call me right now?

Yoona: I wont like it.. (pout)

Daesung: See?.. So lets make this fair.. you can talk and meet your DONGHAE! And me.. I wil meet Uee.. or Hyomin.. or Jiyoung.. they would be glad if I give them some attention.”

 

“Yoona jump on his lap ang hug him tigh. And he felt some tears on his shoulders”
 

Yoona: Please don’t....

Daesung: Why? Your unfair! You have DONGHAE.. how about me?..

Yoona: I don’t like Donghae.. I only like you.. please Dae.. (She still clinging on him like a Kuala)

Daesung: Me?.. There are girls who likes me too Yoona.. (This makes yoona look him in the eyes)

Yoona: I know.. but please don’t look at them..

Daesung: Why not?.. (Daesung is just teasing Yoona.. he just want to see her Jealous)

Yoona: Because I don’t want to!.. ut with Yoona’s lips.. and he responds with the kiss)

Daesung: Uee kiss me like that too.. (smirks)

Yoona: Stop it! (She kiss him again. But this time its more intense and she push daesung to lay on his back, she is on top of him now)

Daesung: Hyomin always want to be the dominant one… (He continue to )

Yoona: Please stop.. don’t look at them or talk about them.. (This time Yoona just hug him and cried in his shoulders. Daesung who feels that he won “To make Yoona Jealous” is smiling”

Daesung: Fine.. but what would you do in exchange? (Yoona look at him with her cute teary eyes)

Yoona: I would not talk to Donghae anymore.. (pout)

Daesung: That’s it?

Yoona: What else do you want?

 

“Daesung smirks after he realized their position, Yoona is still on top of him. His hand went down to Yoona’s and squeeze them.”

 

Yoona: Dae! (blush)

Daesung: What?!

Yoona: I told you.. its still hurts (blush then suddenly Kyungsan came to the room that makes Yoona sit on daesung)

Kyungsan: Mama?.. why are you sitting on Papa? (Yoona tried to get off Daesung but he held her tight)

Daesung: Because Mama and Papa are trying to ORDER the BABY… (With that Yoona hit his chest and got off him immdediately, Daesung just laugh)

Kyungsan: WOW!!! Uncle Taeyang! Papa is ordering my Baby Brother too!!!

 

“He run outside shouting those words. Yoona just drop her head on the pillow with daesung laughing so Hard”

 

Double Update Everyone!..:)

Hope to hear some of your comments!... Please.. i need inspiration to write new chapters..:)

More suprises in new chapters!

 

Sorry for the Bad English..