After.....

1% Possibility

 

“Yoona’s Eyes is filled with tears again.. her tears are continuously falling from her eyes. Her heart is broken. She hurt the Only Guy she Love. She is stupid for letting it happen… She is so stupid for letting him go… now there is 1% Possibility that he will love her back again or is it 0%?..... After what happen.. He will hate her for the rest of his life!”

 

When suddenly someone screams…..

 

 YOOOOOOOOONNNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

------------

 

Yoona: Yeah!! Why are you shouting?!

Taeyeon: Are you trying to burn the house?!!! (Yoona Twin Sister but they look different)

Yoona: What?!!! Of course not!

Taeyeon: Then what is this smoke?!!! (Yoona is cooking and it got burn)

Yoona: opppss Sorry.. (Smiles)

Taeyeon: Are you daydreaming again?

Yoona: ………………………..

Taeyeon: Get over it Yoon… there’s nothing you can do about it…

Yoona: Yeah I know.. its been 5 years since that day.. (Sad)

Taeyeon: Yes! 5 Long Years Yoona! So stop thinking about it anymore… just move on..

Yoona: I know… I know…. ( look outside and another tear fell from her eye.)

 

“It’s been five years since that heartbreaking incident happen, but whenever Yoona remembers it, she feels the same.. Her heart hurts like what she felt 5 years ago. It’s like it just happen yesterday. She tries to move on and live a peaceful life after that, but the memories still remains and gives her heartbreaks. Especially she sees how he changes. She buys the entire magazine that his in it, watch every single show that features him. How can she possibly forget him? If he is all over the Billboards, Magazines, Newspaper……… how?”

 

O Building

 

Tae: Lets GO!!!

Soo: What the?! Why are you shouting?!!

Yuri: Soo.. Please let it go… (puppy eyes)

Soo: Your husband is getting into my nerves Yuri… I swear!! (Irritated)

Yuri: Honey.. don’t shout… ( Yuri hold Tae Left arm and kiss him in the cheeks)

Tae: But were going to be Late!

Yuri: Honey your shouting at me too.. (pout)

Tae: Sorry Honey.. I did not mean it.. (Kiss her on the lips)

Yuri: I’ll forgive you if you won’t shout at us again.. (Smiles)

Tae: Fine..Fine…

Soo: Here he comes.. finally..

Dae: Whats wrong?

Soo: This guy is shouting again because he thinks were going to be LATE!!!

Dae: Why worry?! They won’t start that thing without us… (laugh)

Soo: I don’t know with this guy? (Points to Tae)

Tae: Fine im sorry.. (pout)

Dae: Bro.. we own the company… so please don’t worry too much.. They won’t start that thing without the owners.. And we are not late… we have 1 hour to be there.. We won’t be late okay? (Smiles)

 

“The Outcast is not only the Name of the 4 but also the name of most successful business in Korea today. The Outcast Company or O Company, Dae, Soo, Tae and his wife Yuri own the Company but Dae have more shares than them. He is the CEO/President of the Company.”

 

O Company Event

 

Employee 1: OMG.. Here he comes…

Employee 2: So hot!!

Employee 3: Yeah! Don’t say that to our Boss!!! But yeah.. He is HOT! (Smiles)

 

“After 5 years, Dae change 360 degrees in appearance (Author: He did not undergo any Plastic Surgery/ies). He let go of his glasses, his hair style is always changing from Black, blonde and now Platinum. He wears high class and beautiful suits. “

 

“Dae is known for being no.1 bachelor in Korea. Not just because he is a BILLIONAIRE but because of his charitable works and for being so nice to other people, especially to his employees. He always smiles and always warm to others. He was featured in different Magazines and appears in some TV shows. A lot of celebrities choose him as their Ideal type.”

 

Dae: Hello.. Good Morning.. ( Smiles)

Employees: Good Morning Sir, Ma’am.

Soo,Yuri and Tae: Good Morning! (Smiles)

 

After the event

 

Dae: Ahh.. so tired..

Tae: Me too… Honey need a hug.. (Spread his arms asking for hug and Yuri hugs him and kiss him too)

Soo: Poor Yuri… she thought she will have a husband but she got a Man who acts like a 3 year old boy.

Tae: Yeah!! Your just jealous..

Soo Why would I?

Tae: Because your Boyfriend is not here!!  (Soo will hit Tae when…)

Seunghyun: Are you fighting with Tae Again Baby?

Dae: Speaking of the .. (Laugh)

Soo: He started it.. (Pout)

Tae: What?!! (Yuri, Dae and Seunghyun just smiles at SooTae)

Soo: Anyway.. hows everything Baby? (Hugs Him)

Seunghyun: Everything is fine Baby.. (Lean and kiss Soo on the lips)

Dae: Yeah!!! Get a ROOM!!!

 

“They all laugh, they chat for a while until dae excuse himself and went to his office to have time to be alone. He sits on his chair and closes his eyes. A tear fell from his eye and…”

 

Dae: Why?... (Whisper) Why am I alone crying?..

 

“Every time he sees how happy his friends with their respective partner, he can’t help but to feel sad. It’s been 5 years but it still hurts. If I only I have the power to erase some part of my life… I would erase the part that I met Yoona. I will erase everything that she’s in it. If only I could… If only…”

 

Soo: Hey.. Your thinking about her again?..

Dae:  of course not!!! Go back to your BF Soo.. I want to take a nap.

Soo: No you don’t… your just gonna think of her again.. Stop it Dae… She doesn’t deserve any of your tears. Move on… its been five years..

Dae: Yeah.. its been five years…

Soo: Exactly!!! Five years Daesung.. let go…

Dae: Thaks Soo.. (Smiles)

Soo: Your welcome Mr.CEO.. (Smiles)

Dae: Now Go! Your BF misses you..

Soo: I won’t go out without you…

Dae: Come on.. I want to take a nap… (Pout)

Soo: No! (Soo won again,dae went outside with her)

 

Yoona’s House

 

Taeyeon: Yoona!!! Seo Called!

Yoona: Huh? Seo?!!

Taeyeon: She hung up already.. (smiles)

Yoona: What?!!

Taeyeon: She’s in a hurry.. She just wants to say that everything is okay with her and Seungri with cutie Kyungsan.

Yoona: What else?! (Excited)

Taeyeon: That’s all.. She is in a hurry.

Yoona: How about cutie kyungsan?

Taeyeon: His Mommy Seo said he is still sleeping soundly with his Daddy Seungri.

Yoona: Ow..I miss them..(pout)

Taeyeon: That Family is really cute.. (Smile and turn around)

 

“Seo Married a nice man named Seungri. He is a successful business man. (Author: Not as successful as OUTCAST)  Kyungsan is the little angel of the whole Family. “

 

Taeyeon: Hey Yoon..

Yoona: What?

Taeyeon: You have a meeting today right?

Yoona: Not today.. Tomorrow..

Taeyeon: Ah.. hope you can close the deal… that project can help our company big time…

Yoona: I hope so too..

 

 

 

“ Thank you for all who drop some comments.. I love them so much..:)

“ So Happy to see new subscribers too.. hope they will keep coming and subscribe.. kekekeke..

“ I made Dae a hot bachelor but please forgive me if I cant make him a fu*** like you want me to. So sorry… :)

“I will try to grant some requests but not all.. I hope you understand..

“ Again Thank you very much.. and Please Comment and Subscribe..