Chapter 45: Jealous… Jealous… Jealous Yoona?...

1% Possibility

 

Beach House

 

“Yoona wake up up with the noise outside of their room. She knows that Seunghyun and Sooyoung are playing again. Those two are really like kids. She just thankful that Yuri is pregnant or else even them are going to run around the house too. She looks at her right and that’s puts a smile on her face, her man is clinging on her. His face is so near on hers that she can hear his breathing. She knows Daesung sleeping habits, if she will move right now.. he will definitely be awake and she doesn’t want that… he is too tired of what they did last night.. they made each other till morning.. He needs to sleep. But…”

 

Kyungsan: Papa!!! (Daesung immediately sat up with his eyes half open)

Dae: What?! Are you okay?!

Kyungsan: Papa!!! Why there is no delivery yet?!!! (Almost shouting)

Yoon: What delivery baby?.. did you buy a toy online?

Kyungsan: NO!!! The baby!!!

Dae: Oh.. the baby… (with that daesung went back to sleep and mumble) He is coming baby.. just wait (Then he hug yoona waist again)

Kyungsan: Really Papa?! (He shakes his Papa who is half asleep)

Dae: Yes… now let me sleep..

Yoona: Come on I will make you breakfast… (blush)

Kyungsan: Im done!... Uncle Donghae made me breakfast(with that Daesung sat up again, fully awake this time)

Dae: What?! Why did you eat his food?!

Kyungsan: Why papa?

Dae: He want to steal your mama from us!

Yoona: Dae.. what are you talking about?! Don’t say that to Kyungsan..

Dae: What?! So your on his side now?

Yoon: No… sweetie… its just that.. its not right to tell Kyungsan that things..

Dae: Kyungsan.. so you like him now?

Kyungsan: Is it okay Papa?

Dae: You like him over me?

Kyungsan: NO!!! You’re my Papa! He is just an Uncle of my playmate.. (He hugs his Papa)

Dae: Make sure of that okay?.. (Kiss him)

Kyungsan: Yes! Yes Papa!…

Yoona: Come on.. both of you.. lets go out and have some breakfast..

 

Kitchen

 

Yuri: Good Morning!

Dae: Morning y Mama!.. (Smiles)

Yuri: Shut Up Dae! (Laugh)

Donghae: Good Morning.. Good Morning Yoona.. (Everyone kept quiet)

DaeMom: good Morning Donghae… Seems like all of them became Mute..

Donghae: Its okay Auntie.. Hi Kyungsan..

Kyungsan: Hi.. (He sat on his Papa’s Lap)

DaeMom: Lets eat..

 

“Their breakfast went so quiet.. its been like that since the day Donghae came over. They all went in the living room while chatting.”

 

Ring.. ring.. ring…

 

Tae: Its your Phone Dae..

Soo: Who is it?

Yuri: Its Jiyoung! (Yoona face immediately became dark)

Dae: Hello..

Jiyoung: Hi Baby.. How are you?

Dae: Im fine and you? (Yoona heard her call him baby but he just let her.. she is so annoyed right now)

Jiyoung: I just got back from my Asian tour.. so I just want to meet up.

Dae: Oh.. im in a family vacation right now.. but when we come back.. I will give you a call. (Yoona’s cant take that last sentence! He will call her?! She stands up and run to their room)

Tae: Wooo!.. Someone is jealous..

Seunghyun: I think we will here something weird this morning.. (then they all laugh, Daesung just let them and went to their room)

 

DaeYoon

 

Dae: Sweetie?

Yoona: So you will call her?

Dae: Yes.. (yoona started to cry and Dae pull her closer to him)

Yoona: Why?

Dae: Because she is a friend..

Yoona: Why me.. I cant talk to Donghae.. he is my friend.. but you..

Dae: Fine… I will not call her.. your happy now?

Yoona: Fine.. call her if you want to.. (she push him but he did not let her go)

Dae: Are you sure? (Yoona just look at him.. she knows that when she says yes.. he will do it)

Yoona: Why are you like this?.. you know that.. I don’t want you to talk to her (cries)

Dae: Then say it… (He teases)

Yoona: Don’t.. don’t call her.. don’t meet up with her.. just don’t see another girl.. (Crying)

Dae: Yes Ma’am.. now stop crying and give me a kiss..

Yoona: Promise me first.. (pout)

Dae: I Promise..

 

“With that, Yoona kisses Daesung. A kiss with lots of love in it and they went to bed and hug each other.”

 

----

Sorry for not updating.. i was really busy.. :(
This FF will come to end soon so i hope you will continue to support until the end.

Please drop some comments.. Thanks!