Chapter 49: What?!

1% Possibility

 

 

Daesung: YOONA!!!

Yoona: DAESUNG?! (Look shock)

 

“Daesung run towards her and hug her tightly while he sobs. Yoona push him a little and was surprise on how miserable he looks.”

 

Yoona: Daesung.. (She cant continue when Daesung talk)

Daesung: Don’t leave.. don’t leave me.. dont go with Donghae.. please.. (He hold her hands and kiss them)

Yoona: Dae.. (That’s the only word she can say)

Daesung: I promise I will be good to you..I’ll be a good husband..I… I.. I promise I will be a good father too.. I promise.. I promise… just.. please.. don’t leave.. (He cried)

Yoona: Dae.. (She caress his face, she cant believe how he looks like right now..) What happen to you?..

Why do you look like this?

Daesung: Yoona.. please.. just come back to me.. (He pull her to him and their lips met. Daesung give yoona a peck on the lips)

 

“Taeyang, Sooyoung and Donghae are just looking at them, even some people in the airport are already watching them, anticipating what will happen next”

 

Yoona: Dae… (She touch his face and look at him..) but.. (She was cut again by Daesung)

Daesung: NO!!! No Buts sweetie!.. please.. no.. no..no.. (He keeps on saying no while he shakes his head)

Yoona: Dae… (Again was cut by Daesung lips.. and yoona responded to the kiss willingly)

 

“People are clapping until Dae and Yoona break the kiss.”

 

Dongahe: Hey.. (Daesung Immediately hug Yoona closer and move her away from Donghae reach which makes him Smile)

Daesung: Why are you smiling?.. I wont let you take her.. she is mine..

Donghae: Ah.. your starting again.. why are you acting like she is just a thing to you?

Daesung: No! That’s not what I mean! (Look at Yoona like he is afraid that she will get mad at what he said) No sweetie.. that’s not what I mean… (Look back at Donghae) I love her!

Donghae: There you go! That’s how you do it.. (Smiles)

Soo: Im sorry.. but.. are you crazy?! (That makes Donghae Laugh)

Donghae: No im not Ms.Soo. Dae is so lucky to have friends like The Famous O’s, I though its just a name but im wrong.. the O’s really love each other like siblings. (Smiles)

Tae: Hmm.. so whats the connection?..

Yoona: Dae.. (But again was cut by him)

Dae: Sweetie.. you wont go with him right? You wont leave me right? Sweetie.. (Put his head on the crook of Yoona neck. She just sigh and kiss his forehead)

 

Darling!

 

“They all look at the direction where the voice came from and they were shock”

 

Donghae: Darling. (kiss) Guys.. this Eunhyuk.. my Boyfriend. (Smiles)

Daesung/Sooyoung/Taeyang: WHAT?!!! BOYFRIEND?!!!

Donghae: Wow! Say it louder next time guys! (Smiles)

Daesung: Wa… wa.. wait! You mean?! (Look at Yoona and Donghae)

Donghae: Im gay Daesung, and I don’t like your Yoona.. (Laugh) Actually you’re the one I like.. (Smirk)

Tae and Soo: Oppss.. (Daesung hide on Yoona back like a scared child that makes Yoona, Donghae and Eunhyuk laugh)

Soo: What?! But what was the arrange marriage is all about?! Mind to explain?

Eunhyuk: Darling, im sorry but were going to be late..

Donghae: Just ask Auntie..

Daesung: My Mom?..

Donghae: Yes.. your mom. (Smiles)

Eunhyuk: Lets go Darling.. Bye Yoona..

Yoona: Bye.. have a nice trip. (Wave and smiles while she is securely being hold by Daesung)

Donghae: And Daesung..

Daesung: Yes?.. (Hide again)

Donghae: Try to make Yoona talk next time.. Promise.. you will save yourself from more embarrassing moments like this (Laugh) bye… see yah!