Chapter 42: Donghae…

1% Possibility

 

 

A few more days and their Outing will end but there is no sign of Daesung and Yoona going back to being awkward. They always joke around with their son. Daesung is so sweet to Yoona and Yoona is caring with Daesung. They even share small kisses in front of the O’s and Dae Mom. It’s really like their college days. The difference only with this time is they all have Kyungsan.

 

DaeYoon Room

 

Dae: Sweetie?... ( Hug Yoona who is watching TV)

Yoon: Yes?.. (Did not look at Dae)

Dae: Sweetie… (He kiss Yoon shoulder)

Yoon: What is it sweetie?.. (Still not looking at him)

Dae: What are you watching? (Annoyed)

Yoon: Im watching the “Notebook” sweetie…

Dae: Sweetie..(He started to kiss yoon’s shoulder again but still she did not look at him)

Yoon: Ah.. he is cute.. (Yoon complimented the actor that makes Dae jealous)

Dae: What?!

Yoon: Huh?

Dae: What did you say?! (Yoon finally look at him because he raise his voice)

Yoon: Why are you shouting sweetie? (Look confused)

Dae: Who will not shout?.. Im being sweet and all to you but you did not look at me… then I’ll here you compliment other man? (look angry)

Yoon: Sweetie.. he is just an actor.. are you jealous of him?..

Dae: What if I am?.. (Yoona laugh that make Dae more irritated and tried to stand but Yoona hold his hand)

Yoona: Sweetie.. im sorry.. its just an actor.. come on..

Dae: I need to shout and act like this before you’ll look at me? Its that how bad my looks is?

Yoon: What?.. where did that come from? Sweetie…

Dae: Fine.. you can continue to watch who ever that actor is.. im living..

Yoon: Sweetie.. wait.. okay.. okay.. I’ll stop watching.. Please stay here.. (Dae did not leave)

Dae: I just want to cuddle! But you were so busy with that guy..

Yoon: Sweetie.. im not watching the movie just because of the actor.. its because of the movie itself.. its nice.. (She hugs him and caresses his face)

Dae: Really?.. (like a kid)

Yoona: Yes.. (Smiles)

Dae: Then can we…

Yoon: What?..

Dae: Lets order Kyungsan Brother.. (He push her to bed and slowly get on top of her..)

Yoon: Dae…

Dae: Come on.. Sweetie.. (Wink at her)

Yoon: Why you became so ert? (Smiles)

Dae: Im always like this sweetie.. (When they started kissing.. they heard knocks on the door)

Yoon: Dae wait..

Dae: Let them.

Yoon: No Dae.. (With that Yoona stand up and open the door)

Daemom: Yoona.. someone is looking for you..

Yoon: huh? Who is it?

“DaeMom did not answer, so Yoona walk out the room to meet her visitor and she was shocked that her visitor is no other than DONGHAE!”

 

Yoon: Donghae?! What are you doing here?

Donghae: Im visiting you..

Yoon: How did you find out where am i?

Donghae: I asked your sisters. (Smiles)

DaeMom: Yoona, wont you invite your friend inside?

Yoon: No need.. he will be going..

Donghae: Huh? Im not! I’ve traveled this far just to see you! (Disappointed)

Yoon: Donghae.. please..

DaeMom: Yoona, don’t be so rude with your friend.. come inside… Join us for lunch.

Donghae: Oh thank you Madam.. (Smiles)

Daemom: Call me Auntie.. (Smiles)

Yoon: But…

DaeMom: Come inside Yoona..

 

“With that, Yoona don’t know what to do… Daesung will going to act weird again.. and Kyungsan doesn’t like Donghae too”

 

Donghae: Hi!.. (Smiles with O’s who are in the living room, Yoon is behind him and Daemom while Daesung was shock to see him)

Yuri: Hello.. are you a friend of Yoona?

Donghae: Yes, Im Donghae..

Daesung: What brings you here?

Donghae: I want to see my friend Yoona

Daesung: You traveled so far just to see her?

Donghae: Yes.. anything for Yoona.. (Smiles while Daesung is annoyed)

DaeMom: Oh… your so sweet Donghae. (Daemom smiled at him and look at Yoona)

Yoona: Shut up Donghae!

Donghae: Your cute when you get angry.. (Laugh)

 

“The O’s just kept quiet and look at Daesung who is obliously getting pissed”

 

DaeMom: Come on.. lets eat..

Yoon: Daesung.. come on lets eat.. (She extent her hand and hopes that daesung will accept it and she is thankful that Daesung hold her hand… tightly)

Donghae: Yoona! This beach house is cool! Can you show me around after lunch? (He put his hand on Yoona’s shoulder which makes Yoona’s shock and immiediately push it off her)

DaeMom: Ofcourse.. she will show you around the beach house..

Yoon: But..

DaeMom: Yoona…

Yoon: Okay.. (Daesung is just looking at his mom.. what is she up to now?)

 

Dining Room

 

“Yoona is in the middle of Donghae and Daesung.. she feels that she cant breath.. She cant deny the fact that she is happy to see Donghae because she haven’t seen him for a long time and he is a good friend. But that’s all, he is just really a friend.. she is worried about what Daesung will think.”

 

Daesung: Can you tell us what the real reason why are you here?

Donghae: You are not satisfied with my answer a while ago? (Smiles)

Daesung: Im not going to ask again if I am..

Donghae: I want to invite Yoona to accompany me on my Parents Wedding Anniversary.

The O’s and Yoon: What?!!

Yoon: What are you talking about?

Donghae: Mom and Dad are excited when I told them that I saw you in the restaurant so they want me to invite you to their 30th Anniversary..

 

“Yoona, could not say anything, she is pretty close with Donghae parents, they are one of the people who help their family when everything went bad”

 

DaeMom: That will be okay right Yoona?..

Yoona: Huh?

DaeMom: Im sure they missed you too.. it seems that you are closed to his parents.. (Yoona just nodded)

Soo: It sems like you are really closed with Yoona..

Donghae: Yes.. since we were Young, my parents wants Yoona to be their Daughter in law. (smiles)

Daesung: Yoona have a son now..

Donghae: I can be a father..

Daesung: He does have father already..

Donghae: Then I’ll be the second father..

Daesung: He doesn’t need another one.

Donghae: Who told you?

Daesung: My son.

Donghae: Oh really?.. (Smirks)..

Daesung: Yes.. so leave my family alone..

Donghae: The last time I check Yoona is Single and Available Mr.Kang.

Daesung: It seems like you have check a long time ago.. She is not available now.

Donghae: How come?

Daesung: She is my Wife..

Donghae: Since when? Your not married to her Mr.Kang, so it means she is available.

Daesung: She is my fiancé..

Donghae: She is just your fiance, that means I still have a chance.  (Smirks)

Yoona: Stop it Donghae! (Finally recovered on her shock)

DaeMom: Lets eat.. come on..

Daesung: Im Done.. I’ll be on my room.

Donghae: I’ll see you around then Mr.Kang. (Smiles)

Yoon: Shut Up! Daesung wait.. you haven’t eaten anything.. (she follows him)

Yuri: Im not so hungry too.. excuse me..

Tae: I’ll accompany my wife.. excuse us.

Soo: Im Done.. I walk outside..

Seunghyun: I’ll go with you Baby.. Excuse us..

 

“Donghae and DaeMom were left on the Table who continued to eat and they even chatted”

---

Donghae is a little bit rude and straightforward but he is nice and a good friend of Yoona.:)

Please Comment!..