Secret Place..

1% Possibility

 

After Class..

 

Tae: Hey guys.. wanna go to our Fave Place?..

Soo: Hmmmm…..

Dae: You cant say no Soo.. Let go…

Soo: Fine....

 

“yoona saw the 4 walking towards the door. So she runs and called them”.

 

Yoona: hey!!! We’re you going? (Smile)

Yuri: There. (points to nowhere)

Yoona: Can I come?

 Outcast: What?

Yoona: Here we go again… Come on guys.. (Gives them a beautiful smile)

Tae: Fine, lets go…

 

“Tae holds Yuri’s hands, while Daesung is in between Soo and Yoona.”

“The Outcast went to their favorite place. Is a small hill with beautiful flowers with fresh air.

 

Yoona: Wow! How did you discover this place?

Tae: People like us have special place. (Smile and hug Yuri)

Yoona: This is so cool. Can I walk there (points on where the beautiful flowers are)

Soo: No if your alone..

Yoona: Can you go with me Daesung?

Dae: Huh? Oh yeah… lets go..

Soo: Wow.. Dae Dae is going to have a date with Ms.Beautiful…  (teasing)

Dae: Shut Up Soo!!!

Soo: Woo.. relax man.. im just kidding… (Tae and Yuri just smiling at their friends)

 

Flower Garden

 

Yoona: This is so beautiful. (Yoona can help to pick some of them)

Dae: Yeah they are… (Dae pick one white flower)

Yoona: That’s beautiful! Can I have it? (Smiles)

Dae: huh? Oh yeah… here..

 

“Yoona put the white flower in her ear which makes Yoona more Beautiful, and Daesung could not help but to say…”

 

Dae: Your so Beautiful.

 

“Dae realized she utters those words a little bit loud. His heart bits so fast when she hears Yoona..”

 

Yoona: Thanks! (Blushing)

Dae: Ahh.. Welcome.

Yoona: Lets sit here Daesung. (They Sit beside each other)

Yoona: Why do they call your group OUTCAST? (She suddenly asked.)

Dae: Huh? Ah… Because were different from the others. Soo acts like a boy, Tae looks like a marshian, Yuri Likes a Marshian and Im… WEIRD.

Yoona: Weird? Sooyoung often calls me WEIRD too… (Smiles) That’s means were compatible because we are both weird. (Smiles Again)

Dae: Huh? (Daesung look at Yoona Shock!)

Yoona: I still owe you something right?

Dae: No you don’t…

Yoona: Yes I do (Gives Daesung a peck in the cheeks and she stand up and run where Tae,Yul and Soo are. Leaving Daesung shock with mouth wide opened.)

 

“Dae could not move where he was sitting right now. She just gave him a Kiss..  she kiss me!!! Im Dreaming! Waaahhhh… She just kiss Me!!!!”

 

Soo: Hey, what happen man? (Dae pulls Soo, that’s why soo ended up sitting beside him.) Yeah!! That’s Hurt!!

Dae: Sorry… Soo… ki..ss…

Soo: Yeah are you asking me to kiss you? (Gave Dae a hit on the head)

Dae: Ouch! No! Yoona just gave me a kiss in the cheeks. (Whispering)

Soo: What?!!!!

Dae: Keep your voice down Soo!

Soo: Really? Wow.. She is definitely weird!!

Dae: Soo she kiss me… (Can’t hide his happiness)

Soo: Dae, you have to calm down. You know who she is right? (Suddenly became serious)

Dae: I know Soo. (Looks at Sooyoung. His Smiles Fades) But can I just be happy? Just this moment Soo.. Just this Time… Is it too much to ask?

Soo: No its not.. I just reminding you what we are and who she is Dae. You know how much Tae, Yuri and I Loves You. We don’t want to see you get hurt. You just know her for 2 days!!

Dae: I know Soo.. I know.. (Daesung knows Sooyoung is just concern. And its true.. its only 2 days since she met her. But what can he do? His heart jumps whenever he sees Yoona. His Heart recognizes only Yoona.)

 

“They walk back to where Tae,yuri and Yoona. Daesung keeps a smile but still thinks what Soo just told her. He can’t put his guard down. She is just being nice. Nothing more. Get real Dae.. She will never like you.. Shes too Beautiful for you.

 

“Yoona also thinks what she did. He kisses him. She just can’t control herself. It’s the first time to know a person who doesn’t know how much attractive he is. Whenever he smiles, I can’t explain why my heart beats so fast. Whats happening to me?”

 

Yuri: Hey.. Let go home. It’s getting dark.

Tae: Honey help me get up… (Acting like he can’t get up)

Soo: Ah… Tae.. Stop it… (Yuri just smiles and help her Honey to get up)

Dae: Yuri seriously, stop it. He get used to it.

Yuri: His cute whenever he does that right? (He loves the way her boyfriend doing those kinds of staff. For her that’s the way Tae shows his love towards her. That’s what one of the things she falls in love with Taeyang. Being a childlike.)

 

Soo and Dae: Cute?!!! For Goodness Sake Yuri!

Taeyang: Hahaha… My girlfriend loves me.. just accept it. (Gives Yuri a back hug)

Yuri: Lets Go.. Yoona may thinks that we are weird… (Smiles)

Soo: Yuri we are weird!

Yoona: Your Weird but in a Good thing.. Thanks for letting me come with you guys.:)

Soo: Lets Go! Before  we cry…

 

“Everyone Laugh and leave their favorite/secret place)

 

Sorry if it short..:)

Please Share what you think..:)