Lucky Day...

1% Possibility

 

ClassRoom

 

Teacher: Okay Class, this is Im Yoona, Your new Classmate.

Yoona: Hi, Nice to meet all of you.

 

"The class are all quietly looking at her with amazement in their Faces. "Shes really Beautiful" the class uttered. Yoona just keep smiling"

 

Teacher: Okay Ms.Im, You can take your sit.

 

"She took a sit next to Daesung. Again, Their Eyes met. Yoona Smiled at Daesung for the second time and Again, Daesung was lost!..."

 

Sooyoung: Yah! Close your mouth bro... Your too obvious!! hehehe..

Daesung: Shut Up Sooyoung...

 

" Daesung didnt talk to Yoona, He steals simple glances once in a while... but none of the 4 of them dares to talk to Her, even shes just seating near to them. "

 

"Finally the Bell Rang"

 

Teacher: Class Dismissed.

 

" All Yoona's classmate gathers in Yoona seats to greet her and see her up close. Except for the 4 outcast. Even they want to, they cant. Yoona was in the middle of their classmates. So they just let go and leave."

 

Tae: Guys, Yuri and I will going to the mall, would you like to come?

Soo: Im Out.. i have other plans.

Dae: Me too.. I need to come home early.

Soo: Why?

Dae: my Mom, she ask me to come home early.

Yuri: Okay, so we'll going.. Bye Guys.

Dae & Soo: Bye!

 

"When Tae and Yuri are gone"

 

Dae: So What so important thing that your going to do Ms.Choi Sooyoung.

Soo: None of your BUsiness Mr.Kang Daesung!

Dae: Your going to stalk SeungHyun again?... (Teasing Sooyoung)

Soo: Shut Up Daesung!!! (Hit Dae on his Arms)

Dae: Ouch!!.. Really Soo, What did you see in that Guy? He is so Arrogant and so Disrespectful.

Soo: I dont know. I just like him. (Sooyoung suddenly felt sad because what Daesung said is True.)

 

"Speaking of the Devil"

 

Seunghyun: Hey! What we have here? the two Weird Kiddos are here! (All Playmates laugh)

Daesung: Here we go again...

Seunghyun: What?!!

Dae: Nothing Mr.Seunghyun. Were going. (Sooyoung cant talk whenever Seunghyun is around.)

Seunghyun: Who told you that you can go? (He then put his arms in Sooyoung shoulder)

Soo: Let go of me! (Finally a word came out on )

Seunghyun: Woo!!! Im so Afraid!!!

Dae: Let Go of her or i will tell the principal about what you did in his office!

 

"Seunghyun was taken aback on what Daesung just said. He let her go and left the two of them"

 

Soo: What do you know?

Dae: I dont know nothing...

Soo: Huh?

Dae: I dont know nothing.. i just pretended that i know something. I saw them come out in the principal office 2 days ago. And they are very suspicious. But i did not know what they did inside. So thats means they did something..

Soo: Wow!! Since when you became so genius? hehehehe...

Dae: You crazy!! Thank me.. i saved you..

Soo:  Thank you Kang Daesung!!! (She yelled)

Dae: You....! (Sooyoung run away from daesung when she saw that Dae is going to hit her in the head.. He playfully stick her tongue and leave)

 

"Dae do his usual routine when Tae and Yuri are on date and Soo is staking Seunghyun,  He walks Home alone. When suddendy he saw a Car and he thinks there is a problem. He went closer and ask.

 

Dae: Excuse me, Is there any problem? (He was shock when he saw who is the owner of the car)

"This is my Lucky Day!" Daesung thought to himself.

 

Yoona: My car broke down and i dont know what happen to it.

Dae: Ah.. okay.. can i see it? (He avoids to look in her eyes, cause he knows when he sees her eyes, he will be lost again)

Yoona: Yeah please...

 

"after a few minutes"

 

Dae: Okay, try to start it. (Still looking at the Engine and thank goodness its start!!!)

Yoona: Wow!! Thank you very much! How much do i owe you?

Dae: Oh.. you dont owe me anything.

Yoona: Wait, you look familiar. Have we seen each other before?

Dae: Where actually Classmates ( Dae still not looking at Yoona)

Yoona: Oh Yeah!!! I knew it. Your my Seatmate right?

Dae: Yes. (Yoona notice that Dae is not looking at her)

Yoona: Is there something wrong with my face? Why dont you look at me?

Dae: What?!! No... no... No.. (Daesung looks at Yoona)

Yoona: Finally... (Yoona Smiles) I think we havent introduced formally. Im Im Yoona. (Offer her Hand for a Handshake)

Dae: Im Kang Daesung (Shyly took her hand for a handshake)

Yoona: Friends?

Dae: Huh?

Yoona: I said Lets be friends! (She still hold his hand)

Dae: You.. Me... Friends?. are you sure?

 

" This is  the first time that Someone ask him to be their friend. "

 

Yoona: Yeah.. why not.. you seems nice.. you are, right? (Playfully wink at him)

Dae: Of course. (Daesung Smile)

Yoona: Good! (Yoona cant help but to stare in Daesung Smiling Face:"Wow! He has eye smile.. He is cute!")

Dae: Okay, I Have to go (Took his hands off from yoona)

Yoona: Where, I'll send you home.

Dae: Oh! no You dont have too.

Yoona: I Insist. the least i can do for the man who fixed my car. PLEASE... (Shows her Aigoo to him)

Dae: Okay.. Okay... (How can i say no with that?)

Yoona: Lets go!!

 

"Daesung looks at her and smile at himself. She acts like a kid. She is so cute"

 

2nd Chapter:

I was so happy that someone subscribed.. hehehe..

Thanks so much..:)

Comments will be appreciated...:)