Chapter 51: Happy Family!!..

1% Possibility

Daesung Apartment

 

DaeMom: Lets just enjoy this day.. it’s a new year and I HOPE IT’S A NEW BEGINNING FOR ALL OF US!!!… (She wants to make sure she is clear with that statement)

Yuri: Auntie is right.. Lets Party!!!

Tae: Honey… be careful.. Our Prince!

Yuri: Oppss.. sorry honey.. (hugs Tae)

Seunghyun: Happy new year everyone (Open the champaigne)

Dae: I love you Sweetie (Kiss Yoona but Yoona did not answer.. because she is blushing right now)

Tae: Ah.. sweet.. it seems that they going to order Kyungsan brother later.. (everyone laugh)

Kyungsan: Yehey!!

 

“They continued partying until the 3 men are drunk. Soo and Yoona are both in the Kitchen but not talking  to each other.”

 

Yoona: Im sorry.. (She broke the silence)

Soo: Huh? (Look at her)

Yoona: Im so sorry for all the things that I’ve than. I know I hurt you too when I hurt Daesung..

Soo: Yes you did.. and I hated you for that..

Yoona: I know.. and I don’t blame you. (She turn her back to check on Daesung but before she could go)

Soo: But I will forgive you if you wont hurt him again.. (Yoona look at her with her eyes full of tears)

Yoona: I promise.. I promise..

Soo: Make him happy.. to be honest im so scared for him.. because I don’t know if you’re going to hurt him again.

Yoona: I Love him.. if I leave him, I will hurt myself too.

Soo: Good.. (Smiles)

Yoona: Thank You..

Soo: Happy new year.. ( Smiles and open her arms for hug.. yoona immediately hug her and cry)

Yuri: Hey! Did I miss something? (looking at Yoona and Soo who are hugging each other)

Soo: Come here! (Ask her to join them and the three hug each other)

 

“The three men are drunk, yuri help her husband to go home while soo and seunghyun stayed in the guest room. Kyungsan sleep with his Grandma.”

 

Daesung Room

D: Sweetie.. (whine)

Y: Im here sweetie.. im here.. (Went closer and hug him)

D: Don’t leave me again.. (Hug her tighter)

Y: Never again Sweetie.. (Kiss his forehead)

D: I love You.. I love you.. I love you!!! ( He shout)

Y: Shhh.. don’t shout sweetie..

D: But I want them to know that I love you.. I LOVE YOONA!!! (She covered Daesung mouth)

Y: Okay.. okay.. I know.. don’t shout.. shhh.. (She kiss his forehead again)

D: You don’t love me?!

Y: What?.. sweetie.. of course I love you.. (hugs him tighter because Daesung want to get up)

D: Why did you not reply immediately? (pout)

Y: Okay.. I love you.. I love you with all my heart.. (Kiss him in the lips)

D: Sweetie.. lets start ordering kyungsan brother.. (In a glance Daesung is already on top of Yoona.. tasting every part of her neck..)

Y: Swee…tie wait.. (It sounds like a moan and Dae continue to assault her neck but Yoona push him)

D: What? (A little annoyed)

Y: Sweetie.. you need to know something.. (Cupped his face with her hands and smile)

D: Can you tell me later… I want you NOW! (whine)

Y: Shhh… but you need to know now..

D: Fine..

Y: Kyungsan brother was already delivered..

D: Ah.. okay.. (He is going to kiss her again but stop once he realized what Yoona had said) WHAT?!!!

Y: Don’t shout sweetie..

D: Wha… what do you mean?..

Y: Im pregnant.. (smiles)

D: How?…

Y: What do you mean how? We always do it without protection you idiot! (She hit him lightly in the head)

D: Ouch! (Pout) I mean… how long do you know about it?

Y: Im supposed to tell you when we were in the beach house but something happen so…

D: Oh.. my… (Tears started to flow in his eyes)

Y: Why sweetie?.. (She wipe the tears)

D: I was not able to experience it when it was kyungsan.. I promise I will always be here for you baby.. I will be a good father..

Y: I know sweetie.. I know.. I love you..

D: I love you more… (They kiss lightly but becomes more passionate after a while… but Daesung suddenly break the kiss and get his phone)

Y: Sweetie.. who are you calling in this hour?

D: The doctor..

Y: Doctor?... why?... im okay sweetie..

D: No.. I want to ask if I can make love to you while your pregnant. (He seriously answer which gains a hit on his head)

Y: You !!

D: What?!! I don’t want to hurt my baby.. (pout)

Y: You will call the doctor at this hour just to ask that?.. (Want to laugh but she hides it)

D: Yes… I want you.. but I need to know if its safe for our baby…

Y: Why?.. if he tells you no.. you will do what he said? (Daesung pouted more)

D: Sweetie… I don’t tink I cant wait that long without touching or making love to you..

Y: My sweetie is really a !.. (Laugh)

D: Ah!!! I know.. I will ask Taeyang! (Trying to stand)

Y: Sweetie! Tae is still sleeping..

D: But…

Y: You need to sleep too.. come on..

D: But…

Y: But what?!

D: My Junior wants you now! (Yoona cant help but to laugh on her cute sweetie)

Y: You can have me..

D: But…

Y: Its okay.. Your mom ask the doctor about that.. (Smiles)

D: My mom?

Y: Yes.. she help me to the doctor..

D: And she ask about that?

Y: Yes.. (Smiles)

D: I will kiss my mom tomorrow!

Y: What?! (Laugh)

D: Lets start making my Junior happy..

 

“With that he started pleasuring Yoona but in a more gentle way”

 

 

After Five Years

 

Soo: Baby! Hold him securely.. (She is nagging seunghyun because he don’t know how to hold their son)

Seunghyun: Don’t worry baby.. I will learn soon.. (Smiles)

Yuri: Honey.. Stop playing already.. your daddy is tired..

Yonghwa: Not tayd daddy.... (smiles)

Tae: right. Im not tired.. lets play more..

Yoona: Kyungsan.. what is this letter on your jacket? Is this a love letter? (She was shock)

Kyungsan: Mama! Don’t look at that.. (Pout)

Yoona: What is this? Do you have a girlfriend?

Kyungsan: Papa said its okay…

Yoona: What?.. come here… (but kyungsan run to his Papa)

Dae: Sweetie.. come on.. let it go.. is it cute?

Yoona: No!
Dae: Its part of growing up to have crushes sweetie.. (kiss her in the lips)

Yoona: but not girlfriend..

Jiyong: Jiyong wants too!.. (DaeYoon youngest son)

Yoona: look what you did Daesung!

Dae: Relax sweetie.. its not that kyungsan and jiyong are getting married anytime soon..

Yuri: Dae is right Yoona.. relax..

Soo: Your just jealous. Because Kyungsan have another princess.. (They all laugh)

Kyungsan: Mama will always be my Queen! (With that kyungsan made Yoona smile)

Jiyong: Me too! (Yoona just hug her two sons and Dae went to them and hug the three of them)

Daemom: Hey guys! Lunch is ready..

Tae: Finally.. im hungry..

 

“They all went to the kitchen except for DaeYoon, Daesung intentionally pull Yoona into a hug”

 

Y: Whats wrong sweetie?

D: I love you..

Y: I love you more..

D: Thank you..

Y: For what?

D: For this wonderful life.. I love you.

Y: I love you too.. and thank you for being a wonderful husband and a father to our sons..

 

“They kiss gentle at first but it became passionate..”

 

DaeMom: Hey.. aren’t you hungry? (Smiles)

D: You have very good timing Mom..

Soo: You can order Jiyong Baby brother later..

Jiyong: Baby? I want! I Want! (Jumping with Kyungsan)

Yoona: Oh no.. baby.. (She tells his sons)

Dae: Oh yes.. sweetie.. (He pulled her for a backhug)

 

“With that, they all laugh together and spend a wonderful lunch with their big O family”

 

 

------

Thank you to all the people who subscribed in this story until the end..:)
Hope you like the ending.. Sorry for the bad english..:)
Again.. Thank you!