Chapter 31: More PRETENDING moments!

1% Possibility

 

"Sooyoung eyes become wide and think are they really PRETENDING?”

 

----

Soo: Daesung!!! (DaeMom and Seunghyun was shock when Soo shout)

Dae: Hi Soo!.. (He smiles but did not let go of Yoona who is now blushing)

Soo: Can we talk?..

Dae: Can we talk later Soo?

Soo: No!!! Now!!!

Dae: Okay.. okay!!! Let Talk here..

Soo: What?!!
Yoona: Dae, you should talk to Ma’am Soo.. (She tried to stand but Dae hug her waist more tighter)

Dae: But Sweetie.. I don’t want too.. (pout)

Soo: OMG! Old Daesung is Back?!

Seunghyun: Baby.. lets go.. help me in the kitchen..

Soo: No! I need to talk to.. (Soo was cut when seunghyun kiss her and carry her to the kitchen)

Yoona: Si… Dae.. you should talk to her..

Dae: What?! What did you call me?

Yoona: Huh?

Dae: So Im not not your sweetie anymore?.. is there another guy now? (he pretend that he is disappointed and slightly push Yoona to make her stand but Yoona immediately hug him)

 

Yoona: Im..sorry..sweetie.. im.. sorry… (yoona just let her real feelings shows… she says sorry while kissing Daesung in every word she says.. which put a smile in daesung face)

Dae: No Your not sorry.. (pout again)

Yoona: I am sweetie.. (Yoona kiss him again. Daesung is just smiling and enjoying the kisses)
Dae: You Are? (hug her waist again)

Yoona: Yes… (Caress his face)

Dae: Then give me a real kiss.. (smiles)

 

“Yoona did not say anything, she just lean in and kiss Daesung. At first it just a simple kiss but Daesung Yoona’s lips asking for entrance. Yoona’s open for Daesung and accept him whole heartedly. They kiss like that for awhile until Daesung break their kiss and look at Yoona’s eyes who have tears.”

 

Dae: Why are you crying? (He wipe Yoona’s tears with his thumb)

Yoona: Nothing… (she smiled and she just rest her head in Daesung shoulder)

Soo: Hey Lovebirds!.. Come here…

“DaeYoon went to Soo”

 

Dae: What?

Soo: Auntie is gone, you can stop pretending.

Dae: Where did she go?

Seunghyun: She said, she doesn’t want to disturb you two. Auntie is really happy to see you two sweet each other.

Soo: Or she is too happy to see you two make out.

Seunghyun: Baby…

Soo: What?!

Dae: Come on.. lets go home… (he hold Yoon’as hand and went out)

Soo: Yah! Don’t do it in the couch again okay?!

Dae: Shut UP!!!

 

“Yoona blush when she heard Soo said that and Daesung make it worse when he whisper something to her.”

 

Dae: Don’t worry, we wont do it in the couch.. we will do it in the Room.. (smirks) 

 

----

This chapter is for 
fairydae. Thanks for always commenting.

Please drop some comments guys. Tell me what you think. :)
 

(Sorry, my english is not good)