Park Jungmin?

The Man Behind the Screen

“Hyekyo?” Mikyung asked confused.

The girl looked at Jaeho and then back at Mikyung, “Hyekyo? Are you talking about me?”

Hyungjoon interrupted Mikyung, “How about we get back to cooking Mikyung-sshi?” Hyungjoon put his hand on Mikyung’s shoulder.

Mikyung resumed cooking. Who the hell is that girl? Where’s Hyekyo? I swore it was HyeKyo that Jaeho was dating…

Jungmin walked into the kitchen and saw the look on Mikyung’s face. He walked up to Mikyung, “Are you alright? You look noxious.”

Mikyung didn’t answer Jungmin but kept thinking about the situation.How come he doesn’t talk to me like he does online? Am I intimidating or something?

Hyungjoon finally pointed out, “I think the sauce is ready, Mikyung-sshi.”

Mikyung stopped her thought and turned the stove off. “Arasso, let’s eat up!”

Mikyung set up the table for seven people, Jaeho, Youngsaeng, Hyungjoon, Hyunjoong, Jungmin, Jaeho’s mystery girl and Kyujong.

Jungmin looked at the table, “Are you going to eat with us too? Kyu’s not here.”

Mikyung’s eyes shot up, “Chincha? Aigoo, I’m sorry but I just ate. I really can’t eat.”

Youngsaeng walked into the kitchen, “Mikyung-sshi, just stay.”

“You really think she’s cute?” Hyungjoon asked Youngsaeng. “Remember the other day…”

“Shut up, you’re the one who invited her to have a date because you thought we were home,” Jungmin interrupted.

Youngsaeng put in his headphones to his ipod and sat down. Mikyung didn’t know what to do about the situation. Just as she was about to walk out of the kitchen, Hyunjoong turned. “Omo!” Mikyung fell, but Hyunjoong caught her.

“Are you alright?” Hyunjoong asked.

Jungmin and Hyungjoon’s eyes bolted at the two. “Hyung, let go of her!” Hyungjoon shouted.

Mikyung stood up. “It’s alright you guys. I have an engagement with my parents I need to get to. I’ll see you all at the set tomorrow.”

Mikyung left immediately. She was in the elevator cussing at herself when the doors opened. “Omo! What happened, Kyu?” She found Kyujong sitting on the floor with a busted lip.

Kyujong looked up at her, “That girl already had a boyfriend.”

Mikyung was stunned, “Bwoh? You were dating a girl who was already dating? Yah! What kind of man are you?”

Kyujong wiped his lip. He didn’t look at Mikyung, but the opposite way.

Mikyung started to feel regret after the last words she said. “Kyu, how about you get washed up at my place and I’ll drop you back off here. You can’t let the guys see you like this.”

Mikyung tried to help Kyujong up, but he brushed her arm off and entered the elevator.

After Mikyung got out of the shower that night, she decided to go on dspent.net since she hadn’t gone on in a while. Once again, Jaeho invited her to Private Chat.

*Clicks on Accept*

Jaeho: Thanks for the spaghetti.
Mikyung: No problem.
Jaeho: Thanks for cheering up Kyu today
Mikyung: You saw that?
Jaeho: Let’s just say…I know more than you think I do.
Mikyung: Jaeho…if I tell you something you won’t take it the wrong way right?
Jaeho: it depends..
Mikyung: Well, anyway. I don’t think you should chat with me anymore. And besides… nevermind. I’ll just tell you tomorrow.
Jaeho: Tomorrow? How?
Mikyung: I’ll tell you at the set tomorrow. I have to go.
Jaeho: That’s not a really good idea

*Mikyung has exited Chat*

The next morning, Mikyung was back to her old self. No make-up and just casual clothing. Today, Mikyung was not feeling nervous. She wanted to confront Jaeho about the whole situation.

Mikyung walked up to Jaeho at a fair pace. “Yah, Jaeh-“

Someone pushed Mikyung into a closet and shut the door. It was a man and Mikyung knew because she felt his arms. “Yah! What the ?”

“Shhh!” the man said. “I know what you’re up to and don’t confront him about the situation.”

Jungmin?


A/N: Did you see the kkhap battle between Jungmin and kwon? lol !!!! Daebakk