ajek

The Man Behind the Screen

"Not now," Mikyung said, "I'm looking for Jungmin and Kyu."

"I'm Jaeho," Hyungjoon said.

Mikyung slowly turned towards Hyungjoon, "Bwoh?"

Hyungjoon shrugged, "Well, I tried telling you a couple weeks back but Jungmin pulled me away.. I don't know if you remember--"

"Why were you messing around with me?" Mikyung turned serious.

"It wasn't just me..." Hyungjoon started to panic. "Sometimes Jungmin and Kyujong walk in and play along too. Well, all the members do."

Mikyung knew that Jungmin was just too good to be true.  Mikyung walked out of the set with everyone telling her not to leave.  Mikyung drove home and locked herself in for hours.

Meanwhile, Jungmin was back at the hospital for a check up.  He couldn't stress the fact that Mikyung used him to get rid of Kyujong.  He couldn't believe that Kyujong and Mikyung were "dating".

When Jungmin walked out of the doctor's office, he saw Kyujong waiting for him in the hall. Jungmin walked passed him as if he didn't care.

Kyujong grabbed onto his arm, "We need to talk."

Jungmin stopped walking, "I'd rather not talk to you if you're just going to bring her up."  Jungmin walked away.

As he walked away, he couldn't believe that Kyujong actually wanted to talk to him after what happened yesterday.  Jungmin went back to the dorm and isolated himself from the outside world until Hyemi called.

"Hello?" Jungmin answered.

"Where are you? Mikyung left the set.. I think she's looking for you," Hyemi said.

"I'm at the dorm and she hasn't called or anything," Jungmin said.

"Could you call her?" Hyemi asked.  "She's not answering anyone's calls."

"I'm not really--"

"I know what happened yesterday," Hyemi said.  "Best friends tell eachother everything.  I don't think she's mad at you and I don't think you should either.  She has true feelings for you and she didn't mean to make you feel bad about what happened yesterday.  She wasn't using you.  She just had to prove to her parents that she loved someone other than Kyu. I hope you call her and settle things."

Jungmin and Hyemi hung up the phone.  Jungmin stared at his phone and debated if he should call Mikyung or not.  Then someone opened the door to his bedroom. It was Hyungjoon.

"Hyung--" Jungmin didn't answer him. "I did something horrible," Hyungjoon confessed.  "Remember how I accessed Jaeho's account?  I told Mikyung you and Kyujong helped me."

Jungmin shot a death glare at Hyungjoon, "Bwoh!?"

"I'm sorry Hyung.. I didn't mean to--"

Jungmin pushed Hyungjoon out of the way and ran to his car.  He drove recklessly around town until he reached Mikyung's apartment.  He ran up the stairs as fast as he could.  As Jungmin turned the corner, he saw Mikyung and Hyunjoong kissing.  As much as he wanted to go up and confront them, he was hurting so much.

Jungmin went two weeks without talking to Mikyung or Kyujong. The three didn't talk or dare go near one another for those two weeks. Everyone at the cast felt the tension and didn't dare invite them to parties or events.  They were too scared there would be some sort of cat-fight.

One day, Hyunjoong wanted to be the great leader and decided to round up Kyujong and Jungmin.  They sat in a trianle and Hyunjoong spoke first, "What's going on between you two?"

Jungmin stayed quiet while Kyujong spoke first, "Jungmin, I really need to talk to you privately."

Jungmin couldn't hold in his anger anymore. He turned to Hyunjoong, "Why were you kissing Mikyung?"

Hyunjoong was taken aback.

"You kissed her?" Kyujong asked.

"You secretly dated her!" Hyunjoong said to Kyujong.

"It was a parent set-up," Kyujong explained.

"Parent set-up?  That's what you've been doing everytime you went for family purposes huh?" Hyunjoong smirked.  "I can't believe this--"

"I can't believe you two," Jungmin said as he stood up.  "Don't bother talking to me.  I won't answer any of you."

That night, Jungmin tossed and turned in bed.  He decided that he'd go out for a walk at the park.  He left his phone on his bed, but brought his ipod to sooth his mind.

Coincidentally, Mikyung tried calling Jungmin to ask him about "jaeho".  She couldn't sleep because she couldn't get a hold of him.  She also decided to go on a walk. 

In the middle of the park trail, they saw eachother.  Mikyung looked at Jungmin and smiled, "Long time, no talk."

Jungmin cold-heartedly said, "I'd like to keep it that way," and continued walking.

Tears streamed down Mikyung's face as Jungmin walked passed her.  She felt hurt and neglected.  she didn't understand what she did wrong.


A/N: I hope you guys like this update.. I really didn't know what to write. OTL