Publicity Stunts

The Man Behind the Screen

Mikyung quickly covered Hyemi’s mouth, “Omo, ottokhae? BABO!”

Jungmin started walking towards the girls and Hyungjoon followed.  “Is something the matter?”

Mikyung took her hand off of Hyemi’s mouth.  Hyemi was the first to speak, “Nothing.  The script was just a little weird. … That’s all.”

Jungmin laughed, “I thought I was in trouble or something.  If that’s the case, I’ll just go get ready for the recording then.  See you on set, Mikyung?”

Mikyung was confused, “Me?”

“Yeah! You’re on script since Hyunjoong didn’t show up today,” Hyungjoon explained.

“Hyemi!” Mikyung pouted.

“Turn that frown upside down,” Jungmin said.  He winked to Mikyung and for some reason, Mikyung’s heart fluttered.

As Jungmin and Hyungjoon walked away, Hyemi got closer to Mikyung, “Yah, I think Jungmin likes you.  He just totally winked to you,” Hyemi told.

“Cut it out.  No one likes me,” Mikyung said and stormed off.

After the whole cast and crew showed up for shooting, Mikyung texted Hyunjoong.

Mikyung: Where are you? I have to fill in for you.
Hyunjoong: What’s your secret?
Mikyung: What are you talking about?
Hyunjoong: I saw Kyu at your place last night.
Mikyung: His parents and my parents are setting us up on dates. We’re not dating.
Hyunjoong: Then why’s he denying everything?
Mikyung: He’s not denying, he just doesn’t want Jaeho to scold him.
Hyunjoong: Do you like him?

Before Mikyung could answer the last text, Director Joo ordered Mikyung to get on set.

MC Seunggi was happy that Mikyung was back on set and put her on the spot.  This time, Mikyung was sitting in between Jungmin and Youngsaeng. 

“Mikyung-sshi,” Seunggi started, “Who’s your ideal guy?”

“Actually I don’t have one right now,” Mikyung admitted.

“Who is the closest to someone you would like to marry that’s on set right now?” Seunggi expanded.

“Well…”

“Don’t ruin Youngsaeng’s hopes,” Soyeon shouted.

Mikyung chuckled, “Well, if I had to choose, I’d probably choose Jungmin oppa.”

The whole cast was shocked.  “I’m confused, explain why please,” Seunggi joked.

“Well, he’s tall and he’s quite nice.  He’s handsome.  Like there was this incident outside of the filming and he actually had to explain to me in person.  It takes a lot of courage since the situation was a little hasty.”

“Do you and Jungmin have sympathy for eachother?” Soyeon asked.

Mikyung blushed and Jungmin did too.  “No, I just find him nice.”

“Look at Jungmin, he’s blushing,” Seunggi teased.  “Say something, Jungmin.”

Youngsaeng shot Jungmin an intimidating look.

“I- uh… well, I think …” Jungmin stuttered.

“Just say something,” Kahi exerted.

“Mikyung-sshi is very pretty and I’d love to spend more time with her,” Jungmin said and turned away.

“Youngsaeng,” Seunggi turned to Youngsaeng, “Are you happy with this?”

“I approve since Jungmin doesn’t get much attention like this,” Youngsaeng said.

“Our Prince is really acting like a prince,” Seunggi joked.

“Wait a second, does this mean that you and Jungmin interact outside of filming grounds?” Soyeon asked.

“A-anni,” Mikyung started.

“We bumped into eachother once in public and there was some misunderstanding,” Jungmin cut in.

“Right, they bumped into eachother,” Seunggi was saying sarcastically.  “Where’s Hyunjoong today?”

“He’s sick,” Youngsaeng covered up.

“Let’s get him on the phone,” Seunggi suggested.  Just as his words came out, Mikyung’s phone vibrated.  “Mikyung-sshi, you call him.”

“D-D-Dae?”

“Go on, call him,” Seunggi said.

Mikyung pulled out her phone and called Hyunjoong. 

Surprisingly, Hyunjoong answered, “Are you ready to answer me?”

“Uhh, you see…” Mikyung didn’ t have time to explain to Hyunjoong that she was still filming.

“Answer what?” Soyeon asked.

“Who is that?” Hyunjoong asked.  Seunggi signaled for everyone to be quiet.

“I-It’s the television.  I’m watching … Star King,” Mikyung lied.

“Well, what are you doing after filming?  Is Heulheul fine?” Hyunjoong asked.

“I’m going home to Heulheul tonight.”

“What’s with you and Kyu lately?” Hyunjoong asked.

The whole cast was shocked.  They stared at one another.


A/N: Sorry, .... Idk what to write about lately. lol