Surprise... surprise...

The Man Behind the Screen

Mikyung shook her head, “Anni, I’m just wondering if you guys know about eachother’s personal lives. That’s all.”

Jungmin was getting suspicious, “You know something about him that we don’t?” Jungmin stepped closer to Mikyung. “Tell us.”

Being the fabulous actress Mikyung could be, “I know something about you that your fellow friends don’t know. That’s what I know.”

Hyungjoon hit Jungmin, “And you didn’t tell me!?”

Jungmin rubbed his arm, “Since when did I tell you anything?”

“Oh yeah…” Hyungjoon looked at Mikyung, “I want to help too. What should I do to help this beautiful lady?”

Mikyung couldn’t help but blush, “You can start frying the beef.”

Jungmin walked off, “I’ll be waiting for the food!”

“Don’t mind him, he’s like that,” Hyungjoon told Mikyung.

“It’s alright. He’s got a case of the Idol-sydrome,” Mikyung joked. “So you really don’t know about eachother’s personal lives then?”

“Well, we do. But we just don’t tell it to random people like you, Mikyung-sshi,” Hyungjoon said. “Should I add some salt?”

“Yes.”

“How much?”

Mikyung walked to the stove. She sprinkled some salt onto the beef, “This much.” She smiled at Hyungjoon and Hyungjoon smiled back. Hyungjoon blushed and looked at the frying pan.

Mikyung added the vegetables and stirred the ingredients. Hyungjoon drained out the pasta, “Mikyung-sshi, do you have a boyfriend?”

“I don’t feel right answering this question.”

“There’s no right or wrong answer,” Hyungjoon told.

“I know, I’m just saying that I don’t know if it’s right that you get to know about my personal life when I don’t know about yours.”

“You didn’t ask,” Hyungjoon and Mikyung were now face to face. Well Hyungjoon was taller of course, but you get the idea.

Mikyung looked into Hyungjoon’s eyes. “Tell me about your personal life.”

Hyungjoon backed away to calm his racing heart, “Well, I have a younger brother.”

“I know…Kim Kibum. Big fan,” Mikyung admitted.

Suddenly there was a slam. “We’re back!” Hyunjoong shouted.

“Ummmmm, what’s the smell?” Youngsaeng said.

Jaeho walked into the kitchen, “Oh, Mikyung, you’re here?”

There was a girl laughing and grabbed Jaeho’s arm, “What’s going on …. Here?”

It wasn’t Hyekyo this time. Who was this girl?