Truth VS Lies

The Man Behind the Screen

Mikyung: I’ll tell you once I see you.

*Jaeho exited private chat*

“Figures he’d do that,” Mikyung said.  Suddenly there was a knock on her door.  Mikyung walked to the door and opened it, “Jungmin—“

"Mikyung, I tried calling you, but you didn't answer," Jungmin said.

"Is something wrong? Shouldn't you still be at the hospital?" Mikyung asked.

Jungmin just suddenly kissed Mikyung.  "I know you and Kyu had something, but it still doesn't change what I feel for you. You can go and tell the world what I did just now and make a fool out of me.  All I want is just one chance to be a part of your life, Mikyung."

Mikyung was speechless. "Um.. did you want to talk or something?"

"Mikyung, I want an answer," Jungmin said.

"Jungmin, I--" Mikyung's phone started ringing. "I--"

"Go ahead and answer it," Jungmin said.

"Arasso, wait here or something," Mikyung let Jungmin in and ran to her room.

Jungmin stared at the walls and Mikyung's apartment.  Then Mikyung came back in the room.

"My umma has something to discuss with me.  Can we talk about this ... tomorrow?" Mikyung asked.

Jungmin nodded and walked out.

Mikyung pitied Jungmin because she couldn't make up her mind.  Then she rushed out, "Jungmin, please come with me to meet my parents."

"Bwoh?" Jungmin was shocked.

"You wanted to know the relationship between Kyu and I right?  Now's your chance."

By the time Mikyung and Jungmin arrived at the normal meeting place, Jungmin was thinking about going back to the dorm.

"Are you sure this is okay? I mean.. didn't you say I was meeting your parents? What do your parents have to do with Kyu?" Jungmin asked.

"You'll see," Mikyung said. She dragged Jungmin out of the car and to the far back room where they always meet.

"Jungmin?" Kyu said.

"What's going on?" The parents asked.

"I can't date Kyujong," Mikyung said and bowed.  "I already have a relationship with Jungmin."

"Mikyung!" Mikyung's mother gasped.  "What has gotten into you?"

"It's true," Kyu said.  "And I also have a confession... I made a deal with Mikyung so she'd pretend to date me.  I was dating that girl from high school."

"Kyu!" His mother shouted.  "She's bad news!"

"I know.." Kyu said.  "But I stopped dating her after I fell in love with someone else.  But that someone else no longer wants to be with me.  Can you guys just stop forcing Mikyung to be with me and let her do what she wants?"

Jungmin looked at Kyujong and saw the sincerity in his eyes.  "Kyu---"

Kyu stood up, "It more to see the person you love being forced to love you."

Mikyung took Jungmin's hand and ran back to the car.  "I'm sorry, Jungmin. Today's not a good day."

"You and Kyu... were set up?" Jungmin asked.  "that's how you know each other?"

"I worked for you guys before... this is all confusing," Mikyung put her palms on her face.  "I don't even know how to explain this."

"I really don't need an explanation.  All I know is that my friend is in love with the girl I love," Jungmin said.  Jungmin turned around and walked off.

"Jungmin!" Mikyung shouted. 

Suddenly, Mikyung's parents ran out, "Yah!"

"Are you stupid?" Mikyung's mother said.  "This was the last get together and you brought your boyfriend?"

"he's not my boyfriend anymore," Mikyung said.   "Are you guys happy now?"

Mikyung got in her car and rode off.

The next day, Mikyung went to work with Jungmin and Kyujong nowhere to be found.  She went up to Jaeho, "Where are the other guys?"

"Um... they aren't feeling good today. I guess they just aren't up for the shooting," Jaeho told.

Mikyung walked towards Hyunjoong when Hyungjoon came up to her, "Hey, I have something to tell you."

"Not now," Mikyung said, "I'm looking for Jungmin and Kyu."

"I'm Jaeho," Hyungjoon said.


A/N: I'm so damn sorry for the late update. I'm going to update more from now on. I promise.