Registering My Official Account

The Man Behind the Screen

Mikyung rushed home after hearing the news from her mother. How could she possibly date the guys from SS501?! They were IDOLS!

Mikyung shut the door and leaned on it as she pulled out her phone. “I should’ve gotten his number instead.” Mikyung locked the door and took a shower. After the shower she her laptop and started to surf the internet.

Mikyung couldn’t remember if she was supposed to email Jaeho or the other way around. She checked her email and there was only one email in her inbox. *clicks inbox*

It was titled “New Chatroom in DSP” from Ryu Kyujin *clicksNew Chatroom in DSP

Dear DSP Employees,

            DSP has been discussing about the instant messaging to other employees for a while now.  Because of other promotions, the program has been put on hold for a while. Today we will be launching the official site for only DSP employees.  This will allow employees to contact one another other than email. The chatroom will be open all day and night for those who need to contact eachother. Please look below to find out how to create your account.

            Look at your DSP slide card and find the number. Once you have the number you can register. Please go to : www.dspent.netto register. Thank you.

                                                                                                Ryu Kyujin

“Wow, they’re really following through with this odd…teenager chatroom!” Mikyung laughed. Then her phone rang, it was Hyemi. “Hello?”

“Mikyung, have you made your account on dspent.net? Jaeho just made an account!” Hyemi shouted over the phone. Hyemi was Mikyung’s co-worker and best friend.

“Shut up! You have to be kidding me! He’s into that teenager thing? How did you see?”

“I made one out of curiosity and there he is on the list of new members! You have to check it out, Mimi!” Hyemi said.

“Alright, I’ll check it out. I’ll see you tomorrow,” Mikyung hung up the phone. “So he likes acting like a teenager huh?”

www.dspent.net*clicks enter*

Mikyung could not believe what she was seeing. Pictures of her co-workers were everywhere. Kara and SS501 were even on there. *clicks create an account*

Mikyung created herself an account and started to explore the site.  “Chatroom” *clicks on chatroom* Mikyung looked at the list and saw Jaeho on the list. She scrolled over his name and clicked “private chat”..

Ahn Mikyung: Omo~ Jaeho. You made an account ^^
Choi Jaeho: …. O.o I can’t believe you made one. You’re not into this teenager thing…
Ahn Mikyung: I’ve changed over time.
Choi Jaeho: It seems you have. Your body is amazing now.
Ahn Mikyung: =;= I’m blushing…
Choi Jaeho: so what do you think of the boys?
Ahn Mikyung: what boys?
Choi Jaeho: my boys, SS501
Ahn Mikyug: They’re cool, but not as cool as you.
Choi Jaeho: Who’s the coolest?
Ahn Mikyung: You’re the coolest ^^
Choi Jaeho: out of the boys, who’s the coolest?
Ahn Mikyung: Um….

Mikyung thought about the question. She was never into music – let alone SS501. She didn’t even remember their names…

Ahn Mikyung: I like the leader the most.
Choi Jaeho: Really? Hyun Joong? But don’t you think Jungmin might be cute? Hyung Joon is quite cute too ^^
Ahn Mikyung: Hyungjoon and Hyun joong? That’s strange…
Choi Jaeho: So you like Hyun Joong then?
Ahn Mikyung: I like you.
Choi Jaeho: I’ll talk to you tomorrow!

*Choi Jaeho exited Private Chat*

Mikyung didn’t know what to say about the situation. Her heart was fluttering. “Omo~ he wants to talk to me tomorrow!”

That night, Mikyung could not fall asleep. She kept tossing and turning the whole night. Mikyung got about three hours of sleep.

Mikyung woke up the next morning exceptionally earlier than usual and even dressed her best again. This time, she applied a bit more make up than the day before. Mikyung was so happy to be working with Jaeho.

Mikyung walked into the set with all eyes on her. She smiled and turned to her right, there were the SS501 boys snickering as they stared at her. Just as she turned to her left, she tripped, but Jaeho had caught her before she hit the ground. “Are you alright?”

Mikyung was shocked, but managed to sweet-voice to Jaeho, “I’m fine now.”

Jaeho helped Mikyung stand up, “I was a little worried about last night. Did you and your mother fight? I didn’t receive an email from you.”


A/N: I totally made up the link, Idk if it really works. Lol, but Comments are more than welcome. (: Baby Joon's winning the poll, but the main person hasn't been decided yet! I hope this chapter wasn't too shabby.