sdgl;ajrg'a

The Man Behind the Screen

Mikyung turned and looked at Hyunjoong. He smiled and nodded.

Mikyung looked into Jungmin's eyes.  "Well, when he took me out for the ride.. I wasn't sure what was going on.. But .. It turns out he was just making sure--"

"Go talk about it in the hall," Kyujong blurted.

All eyes went on Kyujong.  Kyujong looked around.. But Jungmin stood up and took Mikyung with him.

Hyunjoong slapped Kyujong's arm. "What? I don't think the staff wants to hear the confession..."

Meanwhile, Jungmin and Mikyung stopped outisde in the hallway.  "He was making sure that? .." Jungmin asked.

"He was just making sure that I wasn't going to play with your heart.." Mikyung said.  "I guess he really cares about you.  And he was messing with me on Jaeho's account to see what kind of person I was." Mikyung sighed, "He thought that I was playing you and Kyujong and he just wanted to apologize.. but you should really apologize for what you did yesterday to him.. it was so---"

Jungmin cupped Mikyung's cheeks and puller her in for a kiss.  Mikyung's eyes widened, but then closed.  Mikyung kissed back, but as she backed off, someone pushed her into Jungmin.

Mikyung turned around to see who it was.. It was a girl who was familiar to Mikyung, but not familiar enough.

"You took Kyu," the girl shrieked. "Where is he? You made him leave me."

Mikyung was confused, but Jungmin stepped in front of Mikyung, "I think you have the wrong person."

"oh, I have the right girl.  First was my Kyu and now Jungmin?" the girl slapped Mikyung.  "Suits you right for being so rude."

Jungmin blocked the girl from getting to Mikyung.. then it clicked to Mikyung that the girl was no other than the girl who got Kyujong beaten up. 

Mikyung moved Jungmin out of the way, "You really think I took him away from you?"

The girl was shocked, "I-I know you tookhim away. After he met you, we fell apart."

Mikyung laughed, "Last time I checked, you were the one who used him.  You had a boyfriend and got Kyu beat up. Aren't you a little harsh?"

"W-What are you talking about?" the girl was in denial.

Suddenly, Kyujong came out of the room, shocked.  He looked at all three in the eye before speaking, "What's going on out here?"

The girl linked arms with Kyujong, "Oppa, why did you leave me?"

Kyujong was confused and annoyed.  He wiggled his arm out of hers, "Hyeji you need to go home."

"but I want to stay with you, oppa!"

"You're so annoying," Mikyung mumbled.

Hyeji was pissed and looked at Mikyung, "Mwoh?"

"You heard me," Mikyung said.

Jungmin quickly held Mikyung back as she stepped forward, "Calm down, Mikyung-ah."

"I don't think you have the right to be talking to me like that," Hyeji said.  "Don't you know I'm--"

"You're what?" Hyekyo came from behind.  "Didn't I tell you to stay in the car?"

"U-Unnie..." Hyeji mumbled.

"Unnnie?" Kyujong, Jungmin and Mikyung questioned together.