asfasjf

The Man Behind the Screen

Hyeji pouted and walked out. Hyekyo turned to Jungmin, Mikyung and Kyujong, "I'm sorry about my sister. She's just---"

Kyujong was kinda angry, "So she's the girl you said was a fan of me?"

Hyekyo nodded, "Ne, she always said you two were dating.." Hyekyo laughed, "But of course there's no chance you'd go--"

Mikyung looked at Kyujong, "Gwenchana?"

Kyujong just stormed out of the restaurant. 

Hyekyo looked at Mikyung, "What's wrong with him?"

"Turns out they were dating," Mikyung said before running after Kyujong and Jungmin running after her.

Kyujong was walking far and fast, but Mikyung caught up with him.  "Yah! Would you just stop for a moment and talk about it with me?"

Kyujong turned stopped and turned around, "What is there to talk about? The fact that some fan played with my heart just to say that I was hers?  The fact that she used her sister to get closer to me? The fact that I can never settle down with any girl I meet because of my status? The fact that you ---"

Mikyung pulled Kyujong in for a hug.  She hugged him tightly, "Kyu, everything's going to be fine.  She's a jerk and she really deserves a beating. You can't do anything about it. What's done has been done and is finished with."

"I just want to get revenge..." Kyu blurted.

"Yah, two wrongs don't make a right.  You'll just hurt yourself more," Mikyung backed up a bit and Jungmin came from behind her.

"You alright, Kyu?" Jungmin asked.

Kyujong nodded, "I'm good. Mikyung always has her way of making everyone feel comforted."

Jungmin smiled, "I"m sorry you had to find out that way. It's all so sudden.. I mean, I never knew you were dating."

Kyujong laughed, "Silly huh? Can't believe I dated her.  But you two should catch up. I have something to talk about with Hyekyo."

Mikyung and Jungmin laughed as Kyujong ran back to the restaurant.  "Seems like we can't go a day without twists," Mikyung said.

Jungmin took Mikyung's hand in his and walked back, "But life would be so boring without those twists."

Mikyung nudged Jungmin, "Yah, I hope you don't have any secret girlfiends.."

"Would it bother you if I did?" Jungmin asked. 

Mikyung didn't say a word, but wondered why the thought of him having a girlfriend bothered him so much.

Once Jungmin and Mikyung got in the room in the restaurant, the food was already served.  Hyungjoon ran up to the two, "So ..... did you ask her yet?"

Mikyung was confused, "Yah! Keeping secrets from me again?"

Hyungjoon quickly sat down and Hyunjoong spoke up, "Jungmin, man up already."

Kyujong laughed, "Just ask her."

Jungmin turned to Mikyung, "So ... I was thinking, since they all want me to ask you.  Will you---"

Mikyung smacked Jungmin's head playfully, "Yah! It took you so long to ask me." Mikyung hugged Jungmin, "Of course I'll--"

"I want you to dogsit so the boys and me can take Jaeho out..." Jungmin said.