Misunderstandings

The Man Behind the Screen

"Jungmin?" Mikyung managed to ask.

"Jungmin? It's Kyu," the man said.

"Omo~ Why -"

"Just shut up. Don't let the guys know about last night. If they find out about my relationship, Jaeho's going to be pissed!" KyuJong told.

"Ah, fine."

Kyujong and Mikyung left the closet.

Mikyung brushed herself and walked towards the make-up section.

"Mikyung-sshi," Hyungjoon shouted. "Why did you come out of the closet with Kyujong?"

"Oh, um... You see," Mikyung stuttered.

"Kyu ripped his pants," Jungmin cut off from behind Mikyung.

"Ahhh, I see then. I'll see you on set, Mikyung-sshi," Hyungjoon said.

"On set?" Mikyung turned to Jungmin.

"The director said you're coming on the show again," Jungmin informed. "And if you and Kyu are going to have a relationship, I suggest you don't go in a closet together in public."

Jungmin walked away, "Yah! Park Jungmin!" Mikyung shouted.

After the recording, Mikyung walked to the bus stop. She got a text from an anonymous number: Don't be so upset. You're not nearly as beautiful as when you are happy.

Mikyung looked around to see if anyone was texting and looking at her. No one was. "Aish!" Mikyung texted away: Back off, creep!

When Mikyung arrived at her apartment, she her laptop and started her bath. Once again, while Mikyung was taking a bath, she was on dspent.net.

Mikyung clicked on Jaeho Private Chat

Mikyung: I know I shouldn't be asking you this, but who is the girl from the other night?
Jaeho: I'm afraid I can't answer that question.
Mikyung: I thought you and Hyekyo were dating...
Jaeho: I don't know who my girlfriend is either...
Mikyung: ?
Jaeho: I'm not sure who his girlfriend is either.
Jaeho: Sometimes Hyung brings Hyekyo around, but sometimes it's someone else. No one knows though...
Mikyung: Hyung? Him? Isn't this Jaeho?

*Jaeho exited Private Chat*

 "Who the hell was that?" Mikyung asked herself.

*Ding Dong*  Mikyung quickly got up from the bath and put her robe on.

Mikyung opened the door, "Jaeho-sshi?" Mikyung was confused because 'Jaeho' was just online, but suddenly at her door?

Jaeho stepped inside, "Mikyungi-sshi, I don't know how long I can keep this from you."

Mikyung closed the door, "What're you talking about?"

Jaeho turned and looked at Mikyung, "I love you."

"Bwoh?!" Mikyung was shocked. "Michwoso?"

"I tossed and turned all night thinking about this. I thought I was crazy too, but truth is, I never had the chance to tell you."

"You have Hyekyo and that other girl... from the other day?" Mikyung brought up.

"There's plenty of those to come around. You, Mikyung, are the one I want."

"Excuse me? You can't just come here and say this and that. Don't you for one second think you're good enough for me. All these years I waited for you. All these years I thought I wasn't good enough for you. Jaeho, you'll never be good enough for me. Leave."

"Mikyung!" Jaeho grabbed Mikyung's arm.

"Yah! Let go! You're hurting me!" Mikyung demanded.

Jaeho leaned in for a kiss, "Isn't this what you wanted back in the days? To be with me?"

"J-J-Jaeho!" Mikyung struggled to get out of Jaeho's arms.

*Vigorous knocking on the door*

"Mikyung-sshi! Are you there?" a voice said.

Jaeho and Mikyung froze. Jaeho let go of Mikyung. Mikyung walked slowly to the door and wiped away her tears. "Kyu? What're you doing here?"