asdf

The Man Behind the Screen

A/N: Double-updating so I don't have to make you guys wait any longer for the ending. Orz.


Mikyung backed away slowly, embarrassed.  "Oh.."

She sat down and began to pick at the food. Everyone stared at her for a couple seconds.

Jungmin sat down next to her and whispered in her ear, "I think this is the part where I kiss you.  But we'll save it for our real first date.. if you're still interested." 

Mikyung's heart started racing while Jungmin whispered in her ear. She dropped her chopsticks and turned to Jungmin.  Jungmin smiled and turned to everyone, "Let's eat up."

Mikyung was still speechless, but she was blushing.  Jungmin kissed Mikyung on the cheek and began to eat.  Everyone began to eat after Jungmin ate.

After the meal, Jungmin drove Mikyung home.  Jungmin got out of the car, ran to the passenger side, opened the door and bowed for Mikyung.

Mikyung laughed, "You're not my chauffer and I'm not the queen of England."

"But you're my princess," Jungmin joked. 

"You're good," Mikyung said.  "Thanks for dropping me off. I'll see you tomorrow on set."

Just as Mikyung was about to walk into her building, Jungmin spoke.  "So I'll pick you up at 6 after work tomorrow?"

"Sounds fantastic," Mikyung smiled and waved to Jungmin.  She never felt so safe or comfortable with saying yes on a date. 


N/A: Omg. I fail. I hate endings.. :'( /sobs