The Next Encounter

The Man Behind the Screen

Hyunjoong was thinking about kissing Mikyung and even closed his eyes. Mikyung was in the moment, but then Heulheul was on her couch, “Yah!” she shouted and walked away.

Hyunjoong sighed and turned around, “So how do you and Jaeho know eachother?”

“Back in high school he and I were friends,” Mikyung said as she caressed Heulheul. “After high school we never saw eachother. But I knew he was going to get into the music industry.”

Hyunjoong chuckled, “And how did you know that?”

“He was just always so successful and he loved music. Of course he wasn’t talented, but I knew he’d want to be in this industry.”

Hyunjoong and Mikyung played a couple of board games while they waited for Jaeho and Hyekyo to come back. It was now 10 p.m. and the two weren’t back yet.

“Did you just want to sleep in the guest room? Heulheul and Jaeho’s puppy are sleeping and it’s getting late,” Mikyung suggested.

“Aigoo,” Hyunjoong scratched his head. He looked at the clock, “Are you fine with that?”

“Of course,” Mikyung said. Mikyung showed Hyunjoong the way to the guest room. “Here it is. If you need anything just let me know.”

She closed the door and walked into her bedroom. She turned her laptop on and logged onto dspent.net. She went to brush her teeth when she started to hear beeps from her laptop. She ran and jumped on her bed. Kim Jaeho invited you to private chat *clicks accept*

Jaeho: I just got back
Mikyung: What about Hyunjoong?
Jaeho: I totally forgot about him! Hold on a second.

Mikyung waited about five minutes before Jaeho responded. She rinsed out while she waited.

Jaeho: I’ll pick him up in a little bit. I still want to talk to you.
Mikyung: How was your date?
Jaeho: The usual…
Mikyung: Remember back in the day when we would role play?
Jaeho: Refresh my memory
Mikyung: When you pretended to be my prince and I was your princess.
Jaeho: I’m coming now.

*Jaeho has exited the chat*

There was a knock at the door. Mikyung opened it and it was Hyunjoong, “Oh, Manager Jaeho’s coming now.”

“Oh yeah, I heard,” Mikyung said. She stepped out, “I guess we should get his puppy’s things ready then.”

Fifteen minutes later, Jaeho arrived. “I really can’t thank you enough for tonight, Mikyung,” Jaeho hugged Mikyung. Her heart was racing as she remembered the times back in high school when she always wished for a hug from him.

“Oh, it was really nothing. Hyunjoong helped me a lot,” Mikyung managed to say.

Hyunjoong looked over and saw that Mikyung was blushing, “Yah, hyung we should go now. Good night, Mikyung-sshi.”

Mikyung closed the door, “Ottoekhaeeeee!!!?” Mikyung was spazzing before she went to bed.

The next day was Saturday. Mikyung did not have to work so she slept in. Her phone rang around 10, “Hello?”

“Yah! Kyu’s here and you’re late!” it was Mikyung’s mother. “Get over here now!”

“Waeeeeeyo? It’s Saturday! You need to let me know ahead of time,” Mikyung whined.

“Just get here! Same place as last time,” her mother said and hung up.

“Aish!” Mikyung tossed and her bed. She finally got up and got ready. Since she didn’t answer Kyujong. “So his parents must be nagging about it.

Mikyung arrived at the same restaurant once more. She walked in and Kyujong’s mom looked at Mikyung in pure amazement, “She gets prettier each time I see her.”

Mikyung sat next to Kyujong, “Yah, don’t you have a schedule today?” she whispered.

“Anni, I let Jaeho know that I wasn’t going to it today. I told him I had a date with my parents, which is what I’m doing right now,” Kyu whispered back.

For the rest of the time, Kyujong and Mikyung put on a show for their parents. Both of their parents left and it was only the both of them waiting in the parking lot. “Is Jaeho picking you up or would you like me to take you somewhere?” Mikyung asked.

“My girlfriend will be picking me up. I have a date with her too,” Kyu revealed.

“Does she know about the deal you offered me?”

“Yeah, she does. She thinks it’s good,” Kyujong said, uneasily.

Mikyung left the restaurant and went grocery shopping for later. She was strolling the cart down the dairy section. She accidentally bumped into another cart, “Omo-mianhe.”

“Oh! Mikyung-sshi!” a man said.

Mikyung looked up, it was Hyungjoon, “Hyungjoon?”


A/N: COMMMENTS!!!! (: I might not update tomorrow because of the stupid finalls..... lol but I will completely update the following day~