Chapter 2

My Beautiful Target

 

That morning started off very differently for the other three boys at Kyumin U.  First off they had decided to skip their first class that day and second they only showed up for the second half of their second class missing the part that the teacher had used to actually talk.  After the end of their second class the three walked to the cafeteria together.  

“Ugh I thought that class would never end,” sighed Woohyun as the three walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria.  

“We were only there for half of the class and the teacher wasn’t even talking.  What are you going to do when we have a real class tomorrow?” Hoya said looking at his friend with an incredulous look.  

“I’m going to die that’s what!” Woohyun exclaimed in mock agony.  

“You’re such a drama queen,” Myungsoo commented rolling his eyes.  

“Yah I don’t want to hear it from you all you did during class today was sleep,” Woohyun retorted back pouting.  

As they got closer to the cafeteria they all started to cringe especially Myungsoo.  

“Okay guys brace yourselves,” Myungsoo said returning his face back to his serious stoic look.  

The other two nodded and pushed open the doors of the cafeteria and entered.  Practically as soon as they opened the doors the entire cafeteria exploded with screams from their already hoards of fangirls that they managed to make at the school.  Hoya kept his eyes straight forward and kept walking.  Woohyun however loved the attention and took the opportunity to wave, wink, and throw hearts at the many girls screaming his name making them swoon.  

“Hello my pretty girlfriends how are you all doing today?” Woohyun asked in a sweet voice sending flying hearts to the squealing girls.  

Myungsoo rolled his eyes when he saw this and thought that his head was going to explode from the pounding headache the screaming girls were giving him.  He looked over to the rest of the cafeteria and he stopped when his eyes met those of a boy sitting at a table a ways away looking towards him.  

‘Even guys can’t seem to keep their eyes off of me can they?,’ Myungsoo thought arrogantly to himself.  

He decided to have some fun and smirked at the boy sending a wink in his direction.  The said boy however did not seem impressed at all and rolled his eyes giving him a disgusted look before turning away.  Myungsoo was shocked at the boy’s reaction since he was used to practically everyone, girl and boy, swooning over him.  He tried his best not to show it on his face though and continued on walking in the cafeteria.  

The three boys exited the cafeteria after buying their lunches deciding that they would get a much more peaceful lunch time if they didn’t eat in the cafeteria with all the screaming girls.  After lunch they made their way to the school auditorium where the freshman welcoming ceremony was going to take place and found themselves good seats all the way in the back.  Hoya slumped back in his seat some and fell asleep a short time after, planning to sleep the whole ceremony.  Myungsoo on the other hand couldn’t figure out why he couldn’t get the boy he had seen earlier in the cafeteria out of his head.  

‘What was that guy’s problem!’ Myungsoo fumed in his head.  ‘How dare he look at me like that! Does he have any idea who I am! I am the Kim Myungsoo! Does he have any idea how many girls (and guys) would die to get that kind of attention from me! He is so going to pay!’

Woohyun took the opportunity of being in a room with all the freshmen to check out all the freshman girls he could find.  He was so busy checking out the freshman girls that he did not notice when Sunggyu went on the stage to begin his speech.  As soon as Sunggyu started speaking though Woohyun’s head immediately snapped up.  He locked his gaze on Sunggyu and squinted in order to see him better from his seat all the way in the back of the auditorium and as soon as he did his mouth fell wide open like a fish.  

‘Oh my gosh he’s gorgeous! And his voice is so melodious and the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard!’ Woohyun squealed in his head and he almost immediately regretted sitting all the way in the back of the auditorium where he had to squint hard in order to see Sunggyu clearly.  

Woohyun being the rich spoiled kid that he was was used to getting whatever he wanted, and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING including people, so he decided as soon as he saw Sunggyu that he was going to be his.  Whether he liked it or not Sunggyu was going to become his.  

“Welcome all new freshman.  It is a pleasure to have you here at Kyumin University.  I am Kim Sunggyu and I am the student council president for the underclassmen here at Kyumin University...,” Sunggyu said beginning his speech.  

‘So his name is Sunggyu huh?’ Woohyun thought to himself.  ‘Well Mr. Kim Sunggyu you better watch out because you’re in my radar now~’

Woohyun raised his hand up in front of his face in the shape of a gun and pointed it at Sunggyu.

Bang!’

 

 

-----

So here's chapter 2~ i'm so sorry for the delay i meant to post it earlier today ㅠㅠ

Wow 31 subscribers 0.0 thank you all so much for supporting my story so far and i'll try my best to update asap and not disappoint you all~ 

I'm kinda going to get busy though since school is starting but I will try my best to update at least twice a week if not more ^-^b

please comment and subscribe~