Chapter 22

My Beautiful Target

 

 

 

 

*BAM*

Woohyun jumped when he heard the door to the room that he and Sunggyu usually practice in fly open then slam shut.  Grinning to himself he turned around to see Sunggyu had entered the room.  

“Hehe well look who’s late now hy-,” Woohyun paused when he saw Sunggyu’s face.  

“He’s such a jerk...who does he think he is...” Sunggyu mumbled to himself under his breath as he stormed into the room not even noticing Woohyun at all.  .  

“H-hyung what happened?” Woohyun asked alarmed by Sunggyu’s behavior.  

“Ah sorry I didn’t notice you there...*sigh* my appa somehow found out the score on one of my last tests and yelled at me for getting a A- instead of a A+,” Sunggyu said tiredly flopping down into a chair.  “He’s such a prude.  I don’t know why he has to be so strict.”  

Woohyun stayed silent, unsure of what to say but his heart ached seeing Sunggyu so upset.  

“Maybe we should just call off practice for today,” Sunggyu said sighing.  “I don’t really think it would do any good to practice when my mood is this low.”  

“You’re right let’s call off practice for today,” Woohyun replied quickly and Sunggyu looked up at him with wide eyes shocked and appalled that he had actually agreed very quickly to the suggestion.  “What you need right now is some cheering up.  Come on let’s go get something to eat.”  

Woohyun stood up from his chair and held out his hand to Sunggyu but he just looked away and rejected it.  

“I’m not in the mood right now,” Sunggyu said dejectedly.  

“Which is exactly why you should,” Woohyun insisted.  “Come on hyung.”  

“You’re not going to give up until I agree are you?” Sunggyu asked looking up at Woohyun who smiled back at him and shook his head in response.  Sunggyu sighed.  “Fine let’s go.”  

“Yay!” Woohyun cheered and took Sunggyu’s hand pulling him out of the school.  Once they were off school grounds they started to walk together down the road.  Woohyun noticed that Sunggyu still looked depressed and tried to think of a way to cheer him up.  Suddenly he got an idea and grinned to himself happily.  

“Hey Sunggyu-hyung,” Woohyun called out to him and Sunggyu turned to look at Woohyun and was shocked when he saw Woohyun looking back at him while doing a bunny aegyo pose and blinking at him cutely.  “Cheer up hyung~”  

Sunggyu blinked a few times too shocked to speak before suddenly bursting out laughing.  

“Yah hyung why are you laughing!” Woohyun exclaimed pouting at him.  

“Oh-my-gosh-*gasp* you were not just trying to do aegyo,” Sunggyu managed to say between laughs.  

“Yah hyung don’t laugh I was just trying to cheer you up,” Woohyun said pouting again but secretly on the inside he was happy that he had finally got Sunggyu to smile.  

--

“Thank you,” Woohyun and Sunggyu both said at the same time.  

They had just both bought some food from a food stall that they had found and now they were walking down the street eating and chatting.  Suddenly on the side of the road they saw one of those strength testing games (like the one that they played with during sesame player).  

“Hey hyung let’s go play that,” Woohyun said pointing out the game.  

“Sure just don’t get too upset when I beat you,” Sunggyu replied smirking and walking towards the game.  

“In your dreams there’s no way that you can beat me!” Woohyun retorted back.  

--

“No way....that didn’t just happen,” Sunggyu said looking at the scores shocked.  

“YAY YAY I WON!  I WON!” Woohyun cheered jumping up and down and pumping his fists.  

“Ugh there’s no way I lost to you,” Sunggyu said hanging his head.  

“Yah what’s that supposed to mean hyung I’m strong!” Woohyun retorted back pouting.  

“Fine fine stop making that face let’s go best two out of three,” Sunggyu said chuckling at Woohyun’s behavior.  

“Bring it on hyung!” Woohyun said with determination.  

--

After hanging out for a while it was starting to get late so Sunggyu and Woohyun decided to head home.  They were silently walking towards their homes when Sunggyu suddenly spoke up.  

“Neh Woohyun-ah...thanks...for tonight I really needed it,” Sunggyu said and Woohyun turned to him and his heart almost burst out of his chest when he saw Sunggyu smiling gently at him.  

“You’re welcome.  I’m just glad that I was able to help cheer you up,” Woohyun said smiling back at him.  

“My dad can just go really overboard sometimes,” Sunggyu said scratching the back of his head.  

“Well you just have to remember that grades aren’t everything and that there are more important things in life,” Woohyun told him.  “And an A- is still a really good grade.  If I got an A- my parents would probably throw a party.  But anyway if you ever need anymore cheering up just tell me and I’ll be there for you.”  

“Thanks Woohyun,” Sunggyu said smiling again in that way that made Woohyun feel like he couldn’t breathe.  

‘Maybe...just maybe Woohyun isn’t such a bad guy after all...’


----------

And here’s chapter 22~

I’m so happy I can’t get over how happy I am that i’m on break now and i can update way more and way faster now~

really fast update just because i felt like it~

hmm i don’t think i have too much to say for this chapter...

so until next time bye bye ^-^/


Replies:

@GuppyFish: Hoya’s little sister is an evil genius~

@uuleunhaecloudy: Thank you i’m so glad to be back ^-^ lol yeah Boram is very clever for her age~

@LiliLee: Yeah Boram is pretty awesome since she’s helping the yadong couple get together ^-^

@deedee2011: lol yeah Boram is pretty daebak and don’t worry dongwoo will hold up his end of the deal~

@aznmusiklife: lol yes please give boramie some love~ and yeah shame on you dongwoo for getting hustled by a little girl XD

@AnoBasho: yes Boram is an evil genius and don’t worry dongwoo will hold up his end of the deal~

@mitsuchan: welcome new reader and thank you for supporting my story ^-^ i’m glad you’re liking myungyeol so far and don’t worry even though woogyu has their problems they will work out in the end ^-^ and thanks to evil genius boramie so will yadong ^_~

@dojorockergirl: yeah dongwoo can be quite gullible and now he does have to confess so please anticipate it~

@jongkeyx3: yep boramie is such a cutie and don’t worry yadong will get together soon so just be patient ^-^

@ukissmekevin16: lol yes boramie is brilliant! and yeah summer just started for me but you’re so lucky you already had two weeks i’m jealous~

@Jung36: lol yes boramie is such a cutie~ and boramie is just very observant and clever for her age i guess since dongwoo had been coming over a lot lately to practice ^-^