Chapter 16

My Beautiful Target

 

 

*THIS IS A WARNING THIS IS A MINI DOUBLE UPDATE SO IF YOU DIDN'T READ CHAPTER 15 YET GO READ THAT FIRST!*

 

After afternoon classes finished, Sunggyu walked down the hall full of students talking with their friends and going home towards the student council room.  Sunggyu jumped and turned his head in surprise when he suddenly heard a loud outburst of squealing girls.  Of course to his disgust in the middle of that group of girls was none other than Woohyun and he felt a little uneasy and felt his stomach churn a little.  When he looked at Woohyun he just so happened to look up too and their eyes met.  Woohyun looked at him and smiled friendly but Sunggyu just rolled his eyes at him and scowled before turning back to his original destination of the student council room.

‘Disgusting playboy!’  

--

“Kyaaaa Woohyun-oppa you’re so cool!” a few of the girls around Woohyun squealed.  

“Aw thank you my lovelies,” Woohyun said smiling sweetly at them.  

“Woohyun-oppa which one of us do you think is the prettiest?” one of the girls asked and then the rest of them all started squealing the same question.  

“You’re all the prettiest because you’re all my beautiful girlfriends,” Woohyun said smirking ily at them.  

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOHYUUUUN-OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” all the girls screamed, some almost fainting.  

Woohyun chuckled to himself some after seeing the girls reactions and looked up for a moment to observe the rest of the activity in the hallway while the girls were momentarily distracted.  He spotted Sunggyu walking by and their eyes met.  

‘Ah it’s Sunggyu-hyung!’ Woohyun thought happily to himself and smiled at him.  

Sunggyu just rolled his eyes and scowled at him however and Woohyun felt his heart clench and his chest get tight.  

“Woohyun-oppa what’s wrong?” one of the girls asked trying to pout cutely at him after noticing that he had stopped paying attention to them and looked like he was spacing out.  

“It’s nothing my lovely I’m just a little tired since it’s the end of the day that’s all,” Woohyun said plastering a fake smile on his face.  

“Aw okay make sure you get a lot of sleep tonight then oppa,” the girl said sickeningly sweetly.  

“Okay I will.  Thank you for worrying about me so much sweety,” Woohyun said patting her head and the girl squealed and went back to talking to her friends telling them about what just happened.  

Woohyun turned his head back again and watched as Sunggyu’s figure got smaller and farther and farther away.  He frowned and pursed his lips together.  

‘Sunggyu-hyung.........why are you being like this?’



-----

Here’s my mini woogyu chapter update~

I hope you all liked it and don’t forget to read chapter 15 before this one~

Until next time my dear subscribers bye bye ^-^/ (again?)