Chapter 17

My Beautiful Target

 

 

After afternoon classes were done that day Sungyeol packed up his things and headed towards the room he and Myungsoo agreed to meet in front of.  After a while the halls became emptier and Sungyeol found himself walking down the deserted hallway towards the room.  

“We’ve been waiting for you Lee Sungyeol,” he heard a voice say and turned to behind him to see the tallest boy from the group that had bullied him earlier walk out from one of the side hallways.  

“You don’t have Kim Myungsoo here to protect you this time,” another one of the boys who had bullied Sungyeol earlier said stepping out from the same hallway.  

“We told you we’d get you later,” the one with the scary dark aura from before said stepping out from the hall, this time holding a long and very dangerous looking staff.  

Before he could even fully register what was going on Sungyeol found himself surrounded by not only the three boys from before but now a total of twelve boys.  His eyes grew wide and he knew there was no way he would be able to escape.  He knew that Myungsoo wouldn’t come this time since he was waiting for him to come instead.  

‘Myungsoo help me...’

--

Meanwhile Myungsoo was waiting in front of the room they had agreed to meet in front of impatiently checking the time on his phone.  

‘He better not have forgotten that he was suppose to meet me here first!’ Myungsoo fumed in his head.  

Myungsoo checked his watch again and sighed in frustration.  It was already fifteen minutes after they had agreed to meet and there was still no sign of Sungyeol.  After checking the time on his phone one more time he sighed again then started to walk down the hallway to look for Sungyeol.  He angrily walked down the hallway but froze when he suddenly heard someone scream.  

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!”

When Myungsoo heard the scream he picked up his pace and began running in the direction he thought it had come from.  He came to a screeching halt when he came to a huge group of boys standing in a circle.  

“Yah! What the hell are you doing!” Myungsoo yelled angrily at them.  

The boys jumped startled and separated a little so that whoever was in the middle of the huge group could be seen.  In the middle of the huge group of boys Sungyeol was crumpled on the ground with his glasses lying on the ground a few feet away from him.  

“M-myungsoo...?” Sungyeol said weakly looking up at him in shock, his eyes shiny and glazed over with tears.  

When Myungsoo saw Sungyeol and saw the tears in his eyes he felt something snap inside and without thinking charged at the group of boys beating up whoever he could get his hands on.  Sungyeol’s eyes widened in shock at this but once the boys attention was off of him he quickly called campus security.  

“HEY WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING!” they all suddenly heard a loud booming voice of a security guard down the hallway yelled at them.  

The big group of boys let out simultaneous strings of colorful curses before quickly running down the hall immediately forgetting about Sungyeol and Myungsoo.  

“Myungsoo!” Sungyeol exclaimed in horror once he saw Myungsoo collapse to his knees in exhaustion after the group of boys had fled and went to go help him up.  “Come on let’s get you to in infirmary.”  

--

“Ouch! ing !” Myungsoo exclaimed loudly.  

“Yah no swearing!” Sungyeol retorted back pressing the alcohol soaked cotton ball harder into Myungsoo’s cut lip.  “Stay still and take it like a man!”

“Ah fu-”Myungsoo hissed in pain when Sungyeol pressed the cotton ball harder into his cut lip.

“Yah what did I just say!” Sungyeol scolded pressing the cotton ball firmly into the cut causing Myungsoo to hiss in pain again but this time he held bit his bottom lip to keep himself from swearing.  

After that an awkward silence fell over the room until Sungyeol spoke up.  

“...Thanks for saving me back there,” Sungyeol said softly.  

“It was no big deal,” Myungsoo responded back equally softly.  

“But I’ve been wondering why did you help me?” Sungyeol asked confused.  

“That’s because you’re my tutor and I still need you in one piece,” Myungsoo said smirking at him.  

“But why did you help me the first time?  I wasn’t you’re tutor back then.  We didn’t even know each other back then.  You didn’t need to save me,” Sungyeol said his voice raising a little showing his frustration at not being able to figure out the reason.  

“The reason for that...” Myungsoo paused to think for a second.  “...I wish I knew myself.”  

“You don’t know?” Sungyeol asked bewildered getting more and more confused by the second.  

“Yeah I’ve been wondering that myself since all it did was cause me to get beat up later,” Myungsoo joked.  

“...I’m sorry,” Sungyeol said softly and remorsefully hanging his head and taking Myungsoo’s joke seriously.  

“I was just joking.  Sungyeol-ah look at me,” Myungsoo said and when Sungyeol looked back at him he saw him gently and genuinely smiling at him.  “And like you said before I didn’t have to get involved with you before but I chose to.  So whatever happens after that is all a result of my own choices.  You have no reason to be sorry, okay?”  

Sungyeol just nodded and felt his cheeks get a little warm and his heart start to beat a little faster.  

‘Wow I think this is the first time he’s actually genuinely smiled at me...’ Sungyeol thought to himself.  

“Now we’d better get going we were suppose to go to the math club today right?” Myungsoo spoke up breaking the silence that had followed his last statement.  “Can you put a plaster on my cut first before we go though?”  

“Ah yeah that’s right!” Sungyeol exclaimed snapping out of his trance.  “Okay let me go get it.”  

Sungyeol grabbed the plaster from where he had put it on the counter in the infirmary and placed it on Myungsoo’s cut.  When he was putting the plaster on his fingertips accidentally lightly brushed against Myungsoo’s lips and he felt them tingle a little upon the contact.  After putting on the plaster Sungyeol went to go throw the rubbish away and on his way to the rubbish can looked at his fingers that had brushed against Myungsoo’s lips.  

‘What the heck?....Why am I feeling this way all of a sudden?’


-------------

I AM SO SORRY!!!! ㅠㅠ
I’m so sorry that I didn’t update in a week!  I was/am a little sick so I’ve been trying to get some more rest to get better and also school’s been super busy lately more than usual.  

Hopefully after the next couple weeks I can go back to the usual three times a week I used to update this story when I first started it :( I wish I could still update that much now ㅠㅠ

I would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding and I would like to ask you to please continue with that and I will continue to try to update as much as possible

Thank you all very much and until next time bye bye~ ^-^/


Replies:

@cookiiLovely: don’t worry Woohyun will get some love later too~ lol yep Myungsoo’s falling hard for Sungyeol~

@TRT_inspirit: You’re welcome and I’m sorry this update took so long :(  lol dongwoo’s just being his regular choding nosey self XD

@aznmusiklife: don’t worry Woohyun will get his loving later on just wait patiently okay? ^-^

@heeien91: yep yep Myungsoo is falling more and more for Sungyeol! and yep don’t worry Woohyun just wait a little longer and Gyu will be all yours~

@uuleunhaecloudy: i think sunggyu’s in the early stages of denial~ and yep Myungsoo has successfully fallen for the beautiful nerd sungyeol ^-^b

@noramaia: thank you for taking interest in my story please continue to look forward to it in the future ^-^ and lol yeah greasy woohyun is greasy woohyun XD

@dojorockergirl: you’re welcome and i’m sorry this update took so long ㅠㅠ lol thank you for your kind compliment i’ll try my best to continue to give good updates~

@ryne_drops: you’re welcome and i’m sorry this update is so late :(  don’t worry woohyun will get his loving soon~ myungsoo’s falling more and more for sungyeol so it’s only a matter of time before he will know~

@woogyulovechild: lol yep woohyun has to have his “girl friends” and sunggyu is in the early stages of denial~ lol i’m glad you liked boohyun’s comment so much and thank you so much for supporting this story~ please continue to do so in the future too ^-^

@AnoBasho: yep sunggyu’s in denial and greasy woohyun is greasy woohyun~ ^-^ lol yeah myungsoo’s falling fast and hard for sungyeol~ you’re welcome and i’m sorry this update took so long :(

@LeeAnameiYukiGiKwang: don’t worry sunggyu can only avoid woohyun’s charms for so long before giving in~ ^_~