Chapter 15

My Beautiful Target

 

 

 

On monday morning after another epic battle with his alarm clock, Sungyeol left his house and headed to school.  After entering his first class he rolled his eyes, and shook his head before sitting down next to him.  

“So I’m guessing something good happened on friday night since now you’re sitting here grinning like an idiot,” Sungyeol said bluntly.  

“Keke yeah,” Dongwoo said dreamily.  “We went to his house, I met his cute little sister, we danced, we talked, we laughed, and it was so wonderful...until my mom called and completely ruined the moment...”

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Sungyeol burst out laughing unable to control himself at all.  “You’re-pft-mom-pft-called-pft-oh god-pft-that’s way too good!”

“Yah enough already it didn’t completely ruin it,” Dongwoo complained pouting.  “Hoya thought it was funny and we planned another dance practice today after class.”  

“Oh wow who knew that your mom calling could be such a turn on!” Sungyeol joked still doubled over with laughter.  

“Yah shut up already,” Dongwoo said swatting him lightly on his head.  “So how did you friday with Myungsoo go?”

“Hmm okay I guess it’s not like we anything really happened all we did was study,” Sungyeol said shrugging his shoulders.  

“Are you sure nothing happened?” Dongwoo said slyly grinning at him expectantly.  

“Yeah of course I’m sure it’s not even like I like that jerk that way anyway,” Sungyeol said rolling his eyes.  

“Eh are you sure you don’t?” Dongwoo said continuing to push him and his grin growing wider.  

“Yah enough already class is going to start,” Sungyeol said turning to face the front of the room.  

---

After morning classes finished Dongwoo and Sungyeol met with Sunggyu in the school cafeteria for lunch.  

“So I’m assuming friday night went well since you’re grinning like an idiot,” Sunggyu said when he saw Dongwoo.  

“Hehe yeah it was really fun we got to talk a lot,” Dongwoo gushed ignoring that same insult for the second time that day.  “How was your friday night with Woohyun?”  

“It was okay I guess,” Sunggyu said shrugging.  “We just went to his house, he introduced me to his mom and hyung, and we practiced the song we’re going to sing for the showcase.”  

“Are you sure nothing more happened?” Dongwoo said slyly grinning at him expectantly.  

“Here we go again,” Sungyeol said facepalming.  

“Of course nothing happened I can’t stand Nam Woohyun,” Sunggyu said rolling his eyes in disgust.  

“Are you sure about that?” Dongwoo asked his grin growing wider.  

“Yah Jang Dongwoo enough already!” both Sunggyu and Sungyeol scolded.  

---

Meanwhile where Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Hoya were sitting outside the cafeteria eating a similar conversation was taking place.  

“So we went over to my place and I introduced him to my eomma and Boohyun-hyung and both of them of course felt the need to embarrass me in front of Sunggyu-hyung,” Woohyun said beginning to narrate his friday night with Sunggyu to Myungsoo and Hoya the minute they all sat down for lunch.  “But good thing Sunggyu-hyung didn’t really seem to notice and we both went it practice singing the song we’re singing for the showcase after that and it was so fun hehe.  So Hoya do you have any juicy stories to tell about your friday night?”  

“Hmm not really,” Hoya said nonchalantly continuing to eat his lunch.  

“Aw you’re no fun,” Woohyun said pouting.  “What about you Myungsoo?”

“Eh?” Myungsoo said caught completely off guard his cheeks turning slightly pink.  

“Eeeeehhhhh! Really something happened?” Woohyun exclaimed in shock and even Hoya stopped eating to look up at Myungsoo and raise an eyebrow at him.  

“Of course nothing happened,” Myungsoo said coughing slightly trying to cover his embarrassment.  “We were just studying and he’s just my tutoring slave.”  

“Hehe whatever you say Myungsoo-ah,” Woohyun said chuckling to himself.  “I never thought you’d be one to go for the nerdy type though! I’m sorry but I don’t know what you see in that nerd.”  

‘Of course you can’t understand,’ Myungsoo thought to himself ignoring Woohyun’s comment, rolling his eyes, and going back to eating his food.  

‘Because only I know that behind those glasses are the most gorgeous eyes I’ve ever seen.’  


------------

Hello my dear subscribers here is chapter 15 sorry for the delays~

omg 104 subscribers come here and let me love you all! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Thank you all so much for the love and support you all give me so much encouragement to write and i appreciate you so much~ (^O^☆♪

I’ll continue to try to update whenever I can and give you good updates so please continue to give my story love and support in the future too please~

This is actually kind of like a mini double update since i thought this was such a good place to cut off this chapter but i wanted to add a mini woogyu bit so i decided to add it on as a mini chapter so please go read that too~
:
but just a warning it is a mini chapter so unfortunately it won’t be as long as a normal chapter but don’t worry i have lots of things planned out for the woogyu couple so please anticipate it~

Until next time my dear subscribers bye bye ^-^/



Replies:

@heeien91: thank you for all your support, love, and loyalty! ^-^ here’s the update~

@aznmusiklife: thanks for liking the story even if the yadong story line is a little cliche so far ^-^ here’s the next update for you~

@dojorockergirl: i’m so glad you liked the last chapter here’s the next one~ ^-^b

@LiliLee: i’m so glad you liked the part with dongwoo’s mom! i was kind of unsure if people were going to like that part or not so i’m so happy that you did~

@uuleunhaecloudy: lol yep lovable loud dongwoo~ XD

@AnoBasho: lol yeah dongwoo’s mom is loud too that must be where he gets it from~ a little spoiler alert but no they won’t be going to hoya’s house again they will be meeting in the dance club room please look forward to it~

@noramaia: i’m glad you’re enjoying dongwoo in this story~ please continue to support this story in the future too~ ^-^b