Chapter 5

My Beautiful Target

 

The next morning Sungyeol got up like usual, got ready, ate breakfast, and left his house.  His peaceful morning came to a halting stop however when as soon as he stepped out of his house he spotted Myungsoo’s car parked in front of his house.  

“Yah what are you doing here? Why are you at my house?” Sungyeol said angrily stomping over to the passenger’s side of the car where the window was rolled down and he could see Myungsoo smirking at him.  

“I’m here to pick up my homework,” Myungsoo said with an amused expression on his face because of how he saw that just his presence was enough to anger Sungyeol.  “As expected you finished it all right?”  

“Yeah I finished it,” Sungyeol said rolling his eyes and reaching in his backpack before throwing the folder through the window and onto the passenger’s seat.  “Now that you have it please leave and never come back to my house.”  

Sungyeol stood up and started to walk off in the direction of the school.  Myungsoo blinked a little surprised at Sungyeol’s harshness before the smirk reappeared on his face and he went to follow him.  

“Aw don’t be like that.  Is that any way to talk to the guy who saved you from those three bullies yesterday,” Myungsoo said driving his car slowly so he could keep pace with Sungyeol’s walking.  “Since I’m here to pick up my homework I might as well pick you up too.  Come on get in.”  

“No thank you.  I’d rather walk,” Sungyeol said not even bothering to look at him.  

“Come on stop being so stubborn and get in the car,” Myungsoo groaned.  “Unless you’d like me once I get to school to find those bullies and tell them that you’re all yours.  I can even find a few more other gangs to sic on you too if you’d like.”  

“You wouldn’t!” Sungyeol exclaimed, his eyes from fear growing bigger by the second.  

“Do you really want to test that out?” Myungsoo said smirking satisfied with himself.  

“Aish fine you win!” Sungyeol exclaimed in frustration.  “You better not try anything funny or else-”  

The words barely left Sungyeol’s mouth before Myungsoo suddenly gunned the engine and sped off.  The car reached the school but rocketed past it.  

“Yah where are you going the school is back there!” Sungyeol yelled pointing behind them.  

“Hmm I don’t feel like going to first period so let’s go grab something to eat instead,” Myungsoo said nonchalantly.  Seeing that Sungyeol was about to speak up he spoke cutting him off.  “And as my slave you are obligated to come with me.  Unless you’d like to jump out of this car right now which I wouldn’t encourage since we’re going at 55mph.”  

“Mwo! You’re crazy let me out of this car and let me go back to school! I can’t skip class!” Sungyeol exclaimed pulling at the locked door handle like a crazy person.  

“Yah stop that you better not break my car!” Myungsoo exclaimed.  “Fine if it means that much to you nerd I’ll get you back in time for the second half of first period okay? Now just calm the down.”  

“What did I ever do to deserve this?” Sungyeol fake sobbed leaning his face against the window in mock anguish.  

“Such a drama queen,” Myungsoo said shaking his head and rolling his eyes.  

When they finally made it to Sungyeol practically exploded from Myungsoo’s car and ran as fast as he could to his first class.  He burst through the door and after apologizing profusely to the professor who let him off the hook since it was his first time and he promised not to do it again, he took his seat next to Dongwoo.  Dongwoo looked at him questioningly but he just mouthed that it was a long story and that he would tell him later.  Sungyeol however was able to successfully dodge the topic for the rest of the day and as soon as his last class ended he quickly disappeared.  

--

After class finished and Sungyeol shot out the door Dongwoo looked at him confused.  He then remembered though that he promised Sunggyu that he would check out the dance club today and packed up his stuff and headed off to the room they usually practice in.  When he was almost to the room he could already hear music coming out and vibrating the walls.  After he reached the room he looked through the window on the door and his mouth fell wide open.  Inside the room there wasn’t the dance club.  In the dance room was only one person who was dancing his heart out.  The one person that Dongwoo wished wasn’t in the room.  Lee Howon.  Inside the room Hoya was dancing to a complicated routine and his body was skillfully moving with the flow of the music.  Hoya was so into his dancing that he didn’t notice Dongwoo watching him through the window.  Dongwoo stood outside looking in with total awe.  He had never seen someone who could dance as well as Hoya and he was completely captivated.  After the music stopped Hoya turned around and jumped in surprise when he saw Dongwoo with his face practically smashed against the door window.  Dongwoo’s eyes widened in fear upon being discovered and he quickly opened the door and stepped inside.  

“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to startle you or disturb your practice.  I was just looking for the dance club and I saw you and you’re so good and-,” Dongwoo blurted out in a state of panic.  

“It’s okay you just startled me a little that’s all,” Hoya said chuckling a little.  “Were you looking to join the dance club?”  

“Yeah my friend was telling me I need an extracurricular and since I like dancing I thought I’d give it a try,” Dongwoo said embarrassed.  

“Hmm well the dance club practice was cancelled today that’s why I’m the only one here.  I just wanted to practice some,” Hoya informed him.  “If you come back tomorrow the rest of the club should be here and you can try out for the president and VP.”

“Oh okay I’ll come back tomorrow then.  Thanks for telling me,” Dongwoo said awkwardly and started to leave.  

“Wait,” Hoya spoke up and Dongwoo paused and turned back to look at Hoya.  “I’m in the dance club and I’m pretty good friends with the president.  Why don’t you dance now for me and show me what you’ve got.  If you can impress me then I’ll put in a good word to the president for you and you’ll get in for sure.”  

Hoya looked at Dongwoo and grinned.  Dongwoo was pretty sure that at that moment his heart burst.  

 

 

-------

Well here it is chapter 5~

Yay yadong's first meeting~ it will continue in the next chapter~

so how do you all like the story so far? 

is the chapter length okay?

would you all like me to add a little in the next chapter about myungyeol's breakfast?

please comment and subscribe i love to hear what you all have to say~

 

 

 

p.s. i'm pretty sure next chapter is woogyu's first meeting~ ^0^