Chapter 12

My Beautiful Target

 

 

“Oh...it’s locked,” Myungsoo stated realizing this upon trying to open the door.  

“Ah that’s right today is Friday.  The security guards lock up all the classrooms after classes are done on Fridays,” Sungyeol realized face palming.  

“What? You forgot! I thought you were suppose to be smart,” Myungsoo exclaimed with mock shock.  

“It was a simple memory slip that doesn’t mean that I’m not smart,” Sungyeol stated haughtily slightly offended by Myungsoo’s comment.  

“Okay let’s go to your house and study then,” Myungsoo suggested.  

“Eh what no way you’re not going in my house,” Sungyeol exclaimed with wide eyes.  

“Where are we suppose to study then? All the classrooms are closed,” Myungsoo asked frustrated.  

“Why don’t we just go to your house?” Sungyeol asked.  “I’m tutoring you so we should to go your house.”  

“Um that may not be the best...” then Myungsoo’s face lit up in realization.  “...wait today’s Friday right?”  

“Yes genius hence the reason why we need to find somewhere else to study,” Sungyeol said rolling his eyes are him.  

“Fine let’s go to my house to study then,” Myungsoo decided.  

When they got to Myungsoo’s place Sungyeol just stood in front of it and stared with his mouth wide open in shock.  He knew that Myungsoo was rich but he didn’t know that he was THIS rich.  From the outside it looked like his house could fit five LARGE families.  Myungsoo walked to the front door with Sungyeol trailing after him and unlocked the door.  Once the door was open Myungsoo stepped inside and did a quick scan of what he could see of the house from his current position and listened to see if anyone was home.  When he was sure that no one was home, he walked in and Sungyeol slowly followed him.  

“Okay I guess we can just use the living room to study,” Myungsoo said as he led the way through the huge house.  

Sungyeol still being kind of speechless just nodded and followed him to the living room that made his eyes grow wide all over again.  

‘Oh my god this is the living room!?!?!?! It’s as big as whole downstairs of my house!,’Sungyeol exclaimed in his head.  

“Yah Yeol-ah are you listening to me!” Myungsoo asked frustrated.  

“Eh um he he sorry what did you say?” Sungyeol asked embarrassed smiling awkwardly.  

“I asked you if you want anything to drink?” Myungsoo said rolling his eyes.  “I’m trying to be a good host here.  You’re lucky I even let you come here.”

“So where’s your family?  Is there no one else here it’s so quiet?” Sungyeol asked looking around ignoring Myungsoo’s harsh comments.  

“Well there are probably maids around here somewhere and as for my family yeah they’re not here right now,” Myungsoo replied.  “My parents have really demanding jobs so they’re hardly ever home and my younger brother’s at cram school right now or something.”  

‘Wait why the hell am I even telling him these things? Myungsoo thought to himself then shrugged.  ‘I guess I feel...comfortable around him? Ah hell whatever I won’t overthink it.’

“Ah I see,” Sungyeol said nodding.  “Should we start studying now then?”  

Myungsoo nodded and they then proceeded to get themselves buried deep in studying.  After a few hours Myungsoo leaned back into the couch and sighed tiredly.  

“That’s it I need a break already,” Myungsoo said sighing and closing his eyes.  

“Okay let’s take a break then,” Sungyeol agreed.  “Well at least we were able to discover that you just needed a little help on all the subjects and that math is your only real problem and luck for you math is my specialty.”  

“Mmm yeah sure lucky me,” Myungsoo mumbled with his eyes still closed.  

There was a long awkward (at least for Sungyeol is was) silence before Sungyeol spoke up.  

“Myungsoo-ah can I ask you something?” Sungyeol said awkwardly and nervously.  

“Sure,” Myungsoo answered lazily still not opening his eyes.  

“...What’s it like being so popular?” Sungyeol asked timidly feeling stupid for even wondering let alone asking about such a topic.  

This surprised Myungsoo a little and he finally opened his eyes and sat back up so that he could look at Sungyeol with his slightly shocked face.  

“Ah well I guess it’s nothing really special to me,” Myungsoo admitted sheepishly scratching his head.  

“Eh really but it seems like everyone loves you!” Sungyeol exclaimed unable to believe what Myungsoo was telling him.  

“Well all those people really just like me for my looks or money so I don’t really care about them,” Myungsoo informed him.  “The money isn’t mine, it’s my parent’s and I don’t think being good looking is such a big deal.”  

“Eh what are you talking about that it’s not a big deal,” Sungyeol said looking at him shocked.  

“Well I think majority of people have potential to be good looking if they will just make the right choices and changes,” Myungsoo said shrugging.  

“I don’t think it’s so easy like that,” Sungyeol stated stubbornly.  

“I bet even you if you took those nerd glasses off would look a lot better,” Myungsoo said leaning towards Sungyeol trying to steal his glasses off his face.  

“Hey wait no don’t touch my glasses!” Sungyeol said trying to pushing him away.

The two started to struggle and wrestle and eventually Myungsoo was able to get a good grip on Sungyeol’s glasses.  Myungsoo smirked triumphantly and tugged the glasses off and took a look at Sungyeol’s face which was a lot closer to his than he had realized earlier.  As soon as he did he felt his face immediately heat up and his heart started to beat rapidly in his chest.  

‘H-he’s so beauti--WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!?!?!?!?!?!?’ Myungsoo screamed in his head.  

Myungsoo coughed awkwardly before resuming his signature smirk.  

“Well maybe everyone has some potential except you,” Myungsoo said smirking arrogantly at him.  “You look like a total nerd even without your nerd glasses.”  

“Hey there’s nothing wrong with being a nerd!” Sungyeol said offended snatching his glasses back and putting them back on.  “One day nerds will rule the world!”  

“Yeah yeah whatever you say,” Myungsoo said chuckling a little.  “Come on let’s get back to studying we took a long enough break.”  

A couple hours later Sungyeol decided to go home and Myungsoo walked him to the door.  

“So tutoring again in that classroom after classes on Monday?” Myungsoo asked.  

“Ah sorry I can’t on Monday I have a math club meeting,” Sungyeol said.  “Ah I know why don’t you just come with me to the meeting then I can help you there.  Technically I will be doing math since I’ll be helping you and I’ll be there so it should be fine.”  

“Eh really are you sure that that’s okay?” Myungsoo asked a surprised that Sungyeol would suggest such a thing.  

“Yeah it will be fine,” Sungyeol assured him.  “The club president is pretty lax about things like that and he doesn’t really do much himself.  I mean he’s there at the meetings and he will help anyone who asks him for help but most of the time all he does is play starcraft on his computer and sweet talk with his boyfriend whenever he comes to visit the club room.”  

“Okay then I’ll meet you at the classroom we met at last time and you can show me where it is since I don’t know,” Myungsoo decided.  

“Okay that sounds good,” Sungyeol said nodding in agreement.  “I’ll see you on Monday then.  Bye Myungsoo.”  

Sungyeol started to walk backwards towards the sidewalk while waving and Myungsoo couldn’t help but chuckle some at his actions.  

“Bye,” Myungsoo said waving back.  

Sungyeol waved for the last time and then chuckled to himself a little before turning around and walking towards his house.  Myungsoo’s heart started to beat harder when he saw Sungyeol chuckle and smile some before turning around and he cursed under his breath.  

‘What the hell is wrong with me?’  




--------
Ah finally here’s chapter 12~

i’m sorry my chapters keep being late and i have some bad news :(
since i have a midterm coming up this will be my last update until maybe wednesday and also since school is starting to get more busy i think i will have to cut down my updates from three times a week to two times a week :( i’ll try to update three times a week when i can but i can’t promise i will always have time to but i can promise at least two updates a week
i’m so sorry i have to do this but i am still a student and right now grades matter the most

on a brighter note yay some myungyeol interaction in this chapter~ and next chapter will be woogyu~

please anticipate it and continue to support this story~

until next time bye bye ^-^/


replies:

@JRstyle: lol i’m glad you’re enjoying dongwoo and all his dongwoo-ness ^-^

@eunmiternity: here’s the myungyeol chapter i hope you like it~ yep sunggyu’s going to go to woohyun’s house next chapter so please anticipate it~

@Bearabbitalice: yep that’s why sunggyu doesn’t like woohyun so much (so far...) sorry this chapter’s so late...

@heeien91: uwa you’re too sweet thanks for being so understanding and supporting ^-^ here’s the next chapter sorry for it being so late and for the bad news i’ll still trying and update whenever possible.  

@deedee2011: woogyu the next chapter please anticipate it~ ^-^

@uuleunhaecloudy: lol yeah i love that song so much ^-^ here’s the myungyeol sorry for the long wait :(

@aznmusiklife: lol yep it’s field trip time~ here’s the myungyeol sorry for the delay :(

@ryne_drops: yep sunggyu’s going to woohyun’s house next chapter so please anticipate it~ ^-^

@Sheollie: here’s the update sorry it’s so late :(