Chapter 24

My Beautiful Target

 

 

 

 

The next week monday Dongwoo and Hoya were at a dance club meeting.  At the meeting today the groups that were competing were supposed to perform their dances, in order to rehearse, in front of the dance club president and vice president.  The vice president hadn’t come yet however so all the dance club members were hanging out in the dance club room chatting and waiting for him to come.  

“Hmm I wonder why the vice president is taking so long to get here today,” Dongwoo said as he sat on the floor talking with Hoya.  

“Yeah I wonder.  He always usually comes in with the president every meeting too,” Hoya commented.  “I wonder if something happened.”  

“Yah where is that idiot!” they both heard the dance club president fuming from a ways across the room.  “He knows that today is an important day but he still picks today to be late!”  

Suddenly the door to the dance club room came flying open and the vice president came flying through the door panting and out of breath.  

“Ah oh my gosh I’m so sorry I’m late!” the vice president exclaimed breathing hard from running.  

The vice president’s eyes then locked onto the president, who was ignoring him on purpose, and then he walked over and stood in front of him.  

“I’m so sorry my monkey I know that today’s an important day but my meeting with my professor ran longer than I thought since he wouldn’t stop talking but I rushed over here as fast as I possibly could,” the vice president said to the president while pouting and making puppy eyes at him.  “Please don’t be angry at me~”

The president let out a heavy sigh before reaching over and pulling the vice president into a hug.  

“You’re lucky that I can’t stay mad at you stupid fishy,” the president said while hugging the vp.  

“Aw thanks for understanding,” the vp said pulling back from the hug and smiling at the president.  

Then the vp leaned closer and pecked the president on the lips.  The president however had different ideas though and pulled the vp back in for another kiss.  

“Ew oh gosh get a room! Gross!” Dongwoo heard someone say and he froze when he realized that it was Hoya who said it.  

“That’s so disgusting they shouldn’t do that in public! No one wants to see that,” Hoya went on and Dongwoo felt his heart start to clench.  

He didn’t get any more time to think about it though since soon after the president and vp called the club to order and started practice.  

--

After practice was over, Dongwoo quickly rushed over to the math club room.  He flew the door open and rushed inside to find Sungyeol who was sitting at a table on the side of the room with Myungsoo.  

“Sungyeol-ah,” Dongwoo called out to him once he was in front of the table he was sitting at.  

“What do you want?” Myungsoo asked coldly as his eyes narrowed at Dongwoo irritated that someone was trying to cut in on his Sungyeol time.  

As soon as Sungyeol saw the look on Dongwoo’s face though, he automatically knew that something was wrong.  

“Dongwoo,” Sungyeol said his voice deep filled with concern.  

“Sorry Myungsoo-ssi but I have to borrow Sungyeol for a little while,” Dongwoo said taking Sungyeol’s arm and pulling him out of the room.  

“Just try the next problem by yourself I’ll be back soon,” Sungyeol called out to Myungsoo before he was pulled out of the doorway.  

Myungsoo glared daggers at the door but eventually let out a long heavy sigh before starting to try to work out the next problem.  

--

Dongwoo pulled Sungyeol out of the school building to a small sitting area outside and the two sat down on the benches.  It was silent until Sungyeol spoke up.  

“Dongwoo-ah what happened?” Sungyeol asked worried since he hardly ever saw Dongwoo this quiet ever.  

“It was during dance practice,” Dongwoo started off softly.  “It was Hoya...he...we saw the dance club president and vp kiss today during practice and Hoya...he...was completely repulsed by it.”  

Sungyeol’s eyes widened.  “Really?”

“Yeah,” Dongwoo replied softly biting his lips.  “I think that Hoya’s...straight so there’s no chance at all for...*hic*”

Dongwoo was unable to finish his statement as tears started to fall from his eyes and Sungyeol moved closer and pulled him into a comforting hug.  He patted his back and tried his best to comfort his hurt best friend.  

“Dongwoo-ah...you don’t know that for sure,” Sungyeol said calmly.  “Don’t just jump to conclusions.  

“B-but you should’ve seen his face,” Dongwoo said between tears.  

“Just try and stay positive okay?” Sungyeol replied.  “You don’t know anything for sure as of now.”  

This did nothing to help the stabbing pain in Dongwoo’s chest however and he just nodded in response.  He pursed his lips and thought sorrowfully to himself...


‘There’s no way I can tell him now...’


------


And here’s chapter 24!

I’m so sorry that this is so late I’ve just been so busy lately like you wouldn’t believe 0.0 and I’m also so sorry i can’t believe how long it’s been since i updated 0.0 i feel horrible i’m so sorry!

I promise the next chapter will come sooner than this one did

Also good news: the side oneshot i promised is coming along better so it should be up soon~

Thanks for all continuous love and support my lovely subscribers

Until next time bye bye ^-^/


Replies:

@AnoBasho: i’m glad that you liked the myungyeol ^-^ yeah myungsoo doesn’t have the best relationship with his dad...basically his dad is way too strict with him :(

@XinyiXinXin: yeah but at least he has sungyeol to be there for him ^-^b

@shellfish: i’m so happy that you liked the myungyeol so much and yeah myungsoo’s dad is irritating -_- hope you enjoy this update~

@aznmusiklife: yeah myungsoo’s dad is horrible but at least he has sungyeol to comfort him and be there for him

@Jung36: yep now it’s 6 chapters left even i’m sad that this is going to be ending soon :(  i’m so glad that you liked the ending i was a little worried that it was kind of too abrupt...

@honeyangel69: i’m glad that you liked the myungyeol so much ^-^

@mitsuchan: yep sungyeol can be mature and comforting when he wants to be for his myungsoo~

@lake971: i’m so happy that you liked the myungyeol and thanks for your support ^-^ here’s the update~

@deedee2011: i’m glad that you liked the myungyeol and yeah myungsoo’s dad is just stupid -_- sorry this update is so late i promise the next one will come sooner

@ryne_drops: yeah i agree myungsoo’s dad is the stupid one -_-

@GuppyFish: yep sungyeol can be serious when he wants to be when it’s to comfort his myungsoo~ ^-^