Chapter 27

My Beautiful Target

 

 

 

 


Later on that week Dongwoo and Hoya were in the dance club room practicing for the dance competition coming up.  Ever since the incident that had happened the week before, whenever Dongwoo is with Hoya he finds that that is all that he can think about.  This has made practice times very hard to deal with and it also made it incredibly hard for Dongwoo to be able to concentrate during them too.  For the sake of the dance competition, which was getting closer and closer, and for the sake of both of them though, Dongwoo has been gritting his teeth and trying his best to still do his best.  

“...damn,” Dongwoo muttered to himself having just made a major mistake in the dance routine for the third time that day.  

Hoya looked at him worried before going and turning off the music and going to crouch down next to Dongwoo, who was now sitting slumped up against the mirror in the front of the room with his face in his hands sighing frustratedly.  

“Dongwoo-ah are you okay?” Hoya asked concerned.  “Did something bad happen recently or something?  Is there anything that I can do to help you?”

‘If only you knew that that something is you,’ Dongwoo thought miserably to himself.  

“No it’s nothing really...I’ve just been having some trouble concentrating lately that’s all,” Dongwoo said softly.  “My mind’s just been kind of...crowded lately.”  

“Do you wanna...talk about it?” Hoya asked gently reaching a hand out and placing it on Dongwoo’s shoulder.  “If you ever want to talk about anything then I’m here for you.”  

‘Why...why do you have to be so nice to me...why?’ Dongwoo thought to himself biting his lips and feeling his heart clench painfully.  ‘You’re making this so much harder for me...’

“Thanks but it’s okay it’s nothing I’m fine,” Dongwoo said looking up at Hoya and putting on as much of a fake smile as he could manage before getting up and heading back to the middle of the practice room.  “Come on let’s start practicing again.”  

“...okay if you say so,” Hoya said not believing that Dongwoo was really okay but not wanting to force him to talk about it if he didn’t want to.  

Hoya walked over the the speakers and started up the music again from the beginning and they started to dance again.  While they were dancing, Dongwoo looked at Hoya through the mirror and sighed tiredly to himself.  

‘I don’t know how much more of this I can take...’

--

After the incident earlier that week of Woohyun talking to Sungyeol, Sunggyu decided to finally contact him about practicing for the singing club showcase.  After sending a few short texts back and forth, they decided on a time and place to meetup to practice.  Sunggyu was now sitting in the singing club room, where they had agreed to wait, waiting for Woohyun to show up.  He turned in the direction of the door when he heard it open and saw Woohyun come in looking worried but he automatically smiled in relief when he saw Sunggyu.  

“Thanks so much for agreeing to come and continue practicing Sunggyu-hyung,” Woohyun said smiling at him.  

“...well I care a lot about this showcase too and we practiced a lot for it already so I guess we both owe it to ourselves to at least be able to put on a decent performance,” Sunggyu explained with no emotion in his voice at all while he looked anywhere else but Woohyun’s face, refusing to make eye contact with him.  “Let’s get one thing straight though before we begin: While practicing everything will stay strictly professional or else I quit.”  

“Okay I understand hyung that’s completely fine with me.  I completely agree with you,” Woohyun said nodding and trying to fake a smile even though in reality his chest was clenching painfully tightly.  

“Okay if you understand and agree then let’s get started,” Sunggyu said.  ‘The sooner we start the sooner this can end...’

“Alright let me get the music started,” Woohyun replied and walked over the the speakers in the room.  

Soon the music started to flow from the speakers and Sunggyu and Woohyun started to sing.  They got through the first couple times smoothly and without any mistakes as if they hadn’t stopped practicing for the past few day.  The third time however Sunggyu made the terrible mistake of looking at Woohyun, who also just so happened to be looking at him at the same moment, just as they ended the song.  As soon as their eyes met when the song was coming to an end the memory of their kiss automatically came back to both of them.  Sunggyu immediately panicked and as a result of that he couldn’t concentrate and his voice cracked.  

“S-s-sorry let’s just end here today,” Sunggyu said mumbled quickly and rushed as fast as he could out of the door wanting to get as far away from there as he possibly could.  

Woohyun, who was still in the room, looked at the door miserably and pursed his lips together in despair.  

‘...why did I have to be so stupid...if only I could turn back time...i ruined everything...i’m so sorry hyung...’


--------

And here’s chapter 27~

I’m so sorry again that this is another kind of angsty chapter :(  ….and it’s kinda shorter than usual -_-

But the good news is that one of the couples is finally going to get together next chapter!

Can anyone guess which one it is going to be?

By the way i think that everyone pretty much got it that i meant for the math club president and his boyfriend to be kyumin and that the dance club president and vp are eunhae but...

Was anyone able to figure out who the singing club president and vp are?  They didn’t appear very much in the story so if anyone can guess i’ll be super impressed~


*UPDATE* I posted up the side oneshot that i promised a LONG time ago finally~ Go look for it it's called: "EH? MYUNGGYU? 0.0"

here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232520

I think that’s all I have to say for now so until next time bye bye ^-^/


Replies:

@delusion_rider: i’m so glad that you like the previous chapter~ i hope that you liked this chapter too because you got to see how sunggyu now acts around woohyun...even though it is quite sad :(

@GuppyFish: i wholeheartedly agree with you sunggyu really needs to not think about anything else except how he really feels towards woohyun~

@Bearabbitalice: you’ll get to see what myungsoo’s dad feels about his grade pretty soon and as for woogyu i don’t want to give anything away so you’ll just have to wait and see what happens to them~

@aznmusiklife: you’ll get to see myungsoo’s dad’s reaction pretty soon so anticipate it and don’t worry both yadong and woogyu will be happy in the end i promise~

@shellfish: hehe yep gotta love the myungyeol~ and yeah woogyu’s moving in a better direction now but very very slowly...

@AnoBasho: i’m glad that you liked the “k.o.-ed part” i was honestly a little worried about that part and i’m glad that you liked the myungyeol too~ yes please trust me this story will end happy since i myself really hate sad endings i would never do that to my dear lovely subscribers~

@RIE0516: yay hi new reader welcome on board \^-^/  hehe i’m glad that you liked the little eunhae cameo so much ^-^ i’m glad that you’re liking the couple interaction too and don’t worry things will be getting happier really soon i swear.  Thanks so much for your support and please continue to support my story until the very end~

@ChocoAikocream: your comment is just too sweet *sniffle* come here and let me love you \^-^/

@dragonfly18: yay hi new reader! *waves back excitedly* hehe yep you got it right the dance club is eunhae and the math club is kyumin ^-^  lol yeah woogyu do seem like romeo and juliet don’t they?  as for yadong i don’t want to give anything away so you’ll just have to wait and see how that turns out~ and yep myungyeol is adorable and there’s more to come so anticipate it~ thank you so much for your support and please continue to support and follow my story until the very end~

@Jung36: i’m glad that you liked the myungyeol and yeah they are totally adorable together~ ^-^b

@deedee2011: don’t worry woogyu will end happily since sunggyu can’t stay in denial forever (i’m so sorry for putting more woogyu angst in this chapter though :(  )  and i’m glad that you liked the myungyeol and here’s the update~

@mitsuchan: yeah sunggyu is way over thinking this he just has to think about how he really feels~